超市购物的常用口语
在日常生活中,去超市购物是必不可少的了。那么在超市能够用上的口语有哪些呢?
对话篇:
STEVE: We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?
史提夫:我们还需要买一些啤酒,啤酒在哪里?
DEREK: They don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store.狄瑞克:超市是不卖啤酒的,我们要到卖酒的店买才行。
STEVE: Huh? They don't have beer. How can that be?
史提夫:什么?这里不卖酒,怎么可能?
排球场
DEREK: It's a state law.This state doesn't allow supermarkets to ll beer. Only in liquor stores.
狄瑞克:这是州立的法律。这个州不允许超市卖酒,只有卖酒的店才有。
STEVE: That's too strict. It's silly.史提夫:这太苛刻,也很愚蠢。
DEREK: I know. I agree with you.狄瑞克:我同意你的说法。
DEREK: Excu me. Do you ll organic vegetables here?
狄瑞克:请问你们卖有机蔬菜吗?
EMPLOYEE: Yes, we do. They're right in front of you.The organic vegetables are marked with the blue label. Here. Do you e?
店员:有的,就在你前面。有机蔬菜都有蓝色的标签。在这里,看到了吗?
DEREK: Sure. Thank you.You should have a sign. That way people could identify which are organic and which aren't.
狄瑞克:唔,谢谢。你们应该要有标示,让顾客知道哪些是有机蔬菜,哪些不是。
EMPLOYEE: They're labeled on the packet, sir.
店员:它们在包装上有标示,先生。
DEREK: One more question.狄瑞克:还有一个问题。
EMPLOYEE: Yes?店员:请说。
DEREK: We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in? 爷爷简笔画狄瑞克:我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道?
EMPLOYEE: That would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.店员:在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。
DEREK: Thank you. Do you want paper or plastic bags?
狄瑞克:谢谢。你要纸袋或塑胶袋?
STEVE: Plastic bags.史提夫:塑胶袋。
DEREK: And do you want to drive up?狄瑞克:你需要搬运服务吗?
STEVE: What do you mean?史提夫:什么意思?
DEREK: We can have someone put the bags in our trunk for us. We just drive up to that door over there. 狄瑞克:他们可以帮我们把东西搬到卡车上。我们只要把车子开到那扇门那儿。
STEVE: Wow! That's convenient. But I think we can take the groceries by ourlves. 史提夫:哇,好方便!不过我想我们可以自己提这些杂货。
DEREK: Yes, our car is not parked far away.I'll tell the cashier we don't want to drive up. It should be about ninety dollars all together.
狄瑞克:好的,我们的车子没停多远。我告诉收银员不要这项服务,全部大概要90美元钱。
STEVE: Here is one-hundred. I will go look at the magazine rack, okay?
史提夫:这里是100美元。我可不可以去杂志架那儿看看?
作为顾客来说,去到超市应该明确自己要买什么以及在哪里买。
1.We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?
Excu me. Do you ll organic vegetables here?
Which aisle is the soy sauce in?
作为一名顾客,去到超市首先要知道自己需要什么。那么这个句型we need to buy sth…就是非常实用的了。同等的句型还有I want to buy如果不知道某样商品在哪里,也可以问Where is sth/Excu me. Do you ll sth?/ Whichaisleis sth in?
再来看看drive up:(为顾客提供)“免下车”服务的,服务到车上的。在美国,买完东西之后,可以直接要超市提供搬运服务,顾客只需要把车子开到某扇门就可以了,无须下车。
Eg:Only do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
(只有在美国。。。开着车取钱的自动柜员机刻有盲文. )
作为店员来说,顾客首先进来打招呼是必不可少的,这个很简单:
1. Hello. / Hi
碑文范文2. How are you doing?
接下来就是一般很常用的一些句子了!
欢迎光临 Welcome to our supermarket.
你的包内有没有贵重物品或易碎商品
Is there anything in your bag that is precious or fragile?
请拿好您的存包牌 This is your storage tag. Plea keep it well.
您所存放的物品在什么位置 Where did you deposit your stuff?
顺着那条路走到头右拐就是
Down the aisle, turn right at the end and you will e it.
超市的活动在42号款台 The activity is at Cashier No. 42.
一楼东门口 East gate on the first floor.
需要帮助吗?您在找什么东西吗?
Can I help you? Are you looking for something?
超市可能出现的标语以及常用短语:
01. 15% off with this flyer凭此宣传品优惠15%安娜的故事
02. Try before you buy先试后买
03. Accessories & spares delivered to your door配件送货上门
04. All the range of … available.各种……有货
05. As many repairs as you need, free of charge随时免费维修
06. Ask at the counter for details详情问柜台
07. Thank you for your custom.感谢您惠顾
08. Best choice and best discounts最佳选择,最大优惠
09. Big sale大甩卖
10. Brighter shopping, brighter prices明智的购物,透明的价格
11. Buy any two together and save 10% off both products
一次性买俩,每个优惠10%
12. Buy one and get anyone free买一赠一
13. Buy two get one free买二赠一
验电器原理
14. Children's wear童装
15. Closing sale关门大甩卖
16. Computers in stock电脑有货
17. Customer care is our top priority顾客至上
18. Customer rvices顾客服务处
19. Easy to u and great value too.好用实惠,物美价廉
20. Fill in your lection here and take to a pay point.
在此选购商品填单,然后到收款台付款。
21. Final clear out清仓大甩卖
长大以后做什么22. For more information,contact our customer rvice desk
详情请和顾客服务处联系。
23. Free delivery to your door免费送货上门
24. Furniture sale now on家具现降价销售
25. Half price sale半价甩卖
26. Hours of opening营业时间
解忧杂货铺作者
27. Massive stock, clear out大量库存,清仓甩卖
28. Offer is subject to availability.现货优惠,卖完为止
29. Open for business as usual照常营业
30. Opening soon即将开业
照片文案
31. Opening times (hours)营业时间:
32. We can provide the complete hospitality rvice.
我们提供热情周到的服务。
33. Savings and discounts all around the store店内所有商品均削价处理
34. Peace of mind from the minute you buy买着放心