速度与激情5中英文字幕

更新时间:2023-05-12 20:19:48 阅读: 评论:0

多米尼克·托雷多 Dominic Toretto.
你被判25年有期徒刑 You are hereby ntenced to rve 25 years to life
将被关进隆波克最高设防监狱 at the Lompoc Maximum Security Prison system
不得提前假释 without the possibility of early parole.
{/fs34}速度与激情5
我们目前知道是... Here's what we know so far.
这里就是一场大胆策划... This is all the aftermath of a daring, daylight breakout.
在光天白日下劫囚的事故现场
警方表示囚车上共有26名重刑犯... There were 26 high-risk inmates
事发后所有囚犯都已寻回... A daring midday breakout where everyone onboard has been accounted for,
除了多米尼克·托雷多 except for one, Dominic Toretto.
警方公布他们认为是... Police have just relead the identity
这场所幸无人伤亡的... of the man they believe to have orchestrated the shocking escape
劫囚案的主谋... that amazingly resulted in no fatalities this afternoon.
前联邦探员布莱恩·奥康纳 He is former federal agent, Brian O'Conner.
目前当局正积极的在缉捕三名逃犯 A fierce manhunt is underway for three fugitives tonight.
多个联邦及地方单位通力合作... Multiple federal and local agencies have joined forces
追捕多米尼克·托雷多 in the arch for Dominic Toretto
以及他的共犯... and his accomplices
布莱恩·奥康纳和米娅·托雷多 Brian O'Conner and Mia Toretto.
虽然他们受到全面通缉... But despite every eye in the country looking for them
但是他们的行踪依然成谜 where Toretto and O'Conner are now is anyone's guess.
一定是这里,对吧? It's got to be it, right?
我们走吧 Let's get out of here. VINCE: Whoa, whoa!
别紧张,她是我的朋友 Easy, friends. She's with me.
米娅 Mia.
文斯 Vince.
臭小子 Buster.
上来吧 Come on.
多姆还在这吗? Dom here yet?
不在  No.
你上次是几时和他联络? When was the last time you heard from him?
两星期前在厄瓜多尔 A couple of weeks ago. Up in Ecuador somewhere.
感觉如何? How does it feel?
什么意思?, What's that?
从警探变成通缉犯? To be on the other side of a wanted poster?
他会露面的  He'll show up.
是啊 Yeah.
多姆的朋友? Dom's?
是的 Yeah.
该睡了,小乖乖 Time for bed little one.
可以让我来吗? Can I bring him?
当然 Of cour.
晚安 Good night.
不好意思 Excu me, sorry.
为什么在里约落脚,文斯? Why Rio, Vince?
你是说你在洛杉矶把我们害惨以后? You mean after you screwed everything up in LA?
我在南美洲一边逃亡... Ended up free-falling through South America, you know,
一边苟延残喘... hitting every hellhole on the way down.
要不是遇到萝莎我还会一直下去 Would have kept on going if not for Rosa.
他知道吗? Does he know?
听好了... So, listen.
我接下来有个工作... There is a job coming up.
我希望多姆现在就在这里  I was hoping
Dom was going to be here by now
但这一次很容易 没有他也行 but this one is clean enough we can do it without him.
赚头不少 It's a good gig. Couple of high-end cars, easy targets.
几辆名贵跑车 非常容易得手 Couple of high-end cars, easy targets.
我的一朋友正在组织这票活  Guy I know is putting together a team to swipe them.
但还需要几个帮手  Just need a few more willing bodies.
我不知道 I don't know.
这里的窃车市场很大 Look, the way the car scene is down here
很快就能脱手 大赚一笔 we can unload them quick and get top dollar.
这是快钱  It's easy money.
在我看来... And from where I'm sitting,
你们俩都很需要钱 it looks like you both could u the payday.
你在看什么? What are you reading?
旅游指南 Travel guide.
嗯? Yeah?
东京 Tokyo.
莫斯科 Moscow.
果亚 Goa.
你想知道这些地方有什么相同点吗? You want to know what all of the places have in common?
什么? Huh?
都没有引渡条约 No extradition.
行动吧 Here we go.
不好意思 Excu me, buddy.
好了 Okay.
我们找到了 Hey, we've found them.
倒数第二节车厢 Yeah, cond-to-the-last freighter.
这是什么? What is it?
缉毒局标签 这些车是被充公的 DEA tags. The cars have been ized.
看看是谁来了 Look who showed up.
天啊 你没事我好高兴 God, I'm so happy you're okay.
我不是叫你低调一点吗? I thought I told you to lay low.
弹尽粮绝 不得不出来干一票  Been running on fumes. Had to make a call.
嘿 废话少说 我们只有两分钟 Hey! Quit talking. We only got the two-minute window.
动手吧 文斯 Let's go, Vince.
我要那辆福特GT40跑车 I'm taking the GT40.
女士优先 Ladies first.
嗨 Hey!
嗨 Hey!
这辆车更适合我  This car suits me better.
回头见 宝贝 See you, baby.
别担心 反正要再碰头 It' we're all going to the same place.
到时候再拿回来 We'll get the car there.
计划有变 等我电话  Change of plans. Wait for my call.
开始吧! Let's go!
她要去哪里? Where is she going?
她要去哪里? 嘿! Where is she going? Hey!
嗨, Hey!
我们被抢了!无论发生什么 千万别停车! We're being robbed! Whatever happens, don't stop the train!
跟着那个妞! Go after the girl!
电脑省略号怎么打
快点! Hurry up!
门锁卡!快拿门锁卡! Access card! Get the access card!
可恶 Shit.
桥!前面有座桥! Bridge! There is a bridge!
行李车厢安全 Luggage car is clear.
一名抢匪倒在这里 One of them down
别动! Freeze!
完美英文怎么写
完了! Oh, shit!
不得不干一票,哈? You had to make a call, huh?
轻微脂肪肝干个鸟,奥康纳  Shitty call, O'Conner.
干个毛  Shitty call.
你们两个今天惹了一点小麻烦  You two stirred up quite a bit of trouble today.
我死了三个手下 Three of my men dead.
三个缉毒局特工也跟着死了  Three DEA agents along with them.
当然了 这是做生意 Of cour, this is business
有时 难
免失误  and sometimes things go astray.
我只在乎那辆跑车 All I care about is the car.
告诉我车在哪 我就让你们走  Tell me where it is, and I'll let you go.
看这房子 你这黑道老大当得也不咋样啊  This roofing plastic says you're full of shit.
我不知道你们那里的人怎么做生意  I don't know how you guys do business in your part of the world,
但是在里约... but here in Rio,
我喜欢让别人知道是在和谁做对  I like it when all parties know what they're up against.
真好笑  That's funny.
彼此彼此 Becau it goes both ways.
你知道吗? You know,
听说你老妹很漂亮 I hear your sister is very beautiful.
不管她躲在哪里... Wherever she hides
最大的蛇我都会找到她 I will find her.
美国逃犯在抢劫火车时... The American fugitives killed three DEA agents
枪杀了三名缉毒局特工 during a
警方指出他们拥有武器 极度危险 ...Police warn they are armed and extremely dangerous.
任何获知相关消息者请立即通知执法部门  Anyone with information should contact law
米娅? Mia?
嗨 Hey.
你还好吧? You okay?
是的 你也好吧? Yeah, you all right?
嗨 Hey.
嗨 是的 Hey, yeah.
不亏是托雷多家族的 Just like a Toretto.
开拓
文斯呢? Where's Vince?
问得好 That's a good question.
他会来的 He'll be here.
兄弟们 我们上新闻了 Guys, we're all over the news.
他们把火车上缉毒特工的死归咎于我们 They're blaming us for the killing of tho DEA agents on the train.
这意味关我们又成了头号通缉犯 Which means we just jumped to the top of the wanted list.
他们会派出联邦特工尽一切手段找到我们  The feds have got to show everyone their agents are off limits
而且一定是最厉害的特工 and they're going to nd their best guys.
我们得赶快离开 We got to get out of here.
我们能确定一件事... One thing we know for sure
他们要这辆跑车 is that they wanted this car.
里面有他们要的东西 Becau something is in it.
如果我们能够找到 就知道我们的对手是谁了 If we find out what it is, we'll know what we're up against.
好了,听我说,我们追捕的是职业逃犯 All right, listen up! The men we're after are professional runners.
他们喜欢飙车而且无所不用其极  They like speed and are guaranteed to go down the hardest possible way
你们要有所准备 so make sure you got your funderwear on.
把他们找出来... We find them,
逮捕他们,再把他们带回来 we take them as a team, and we bring them back.
最重要的是... And above all el,
绝对,绝对,绝对不能让他们有机会进到车里 we don't ever, ever let them get into cars.
犯罪发生已经过了十个钟头并在继续 兄弟们 快去猎捕他们 Crime scene is 10 hours old and counting, men. Let's go hunting.
霍布斯探员,我是警察局长 约翰·奥梅达 Agente Hobbs! C
hief of Police, Joo Alemeida.
卢克 Luke.
你的手下遇害我很遗憾 Sorry to hear about the loss of your men.
抓两个人需要这么大阵容吗? Is all this really necessary to apprehend two men?
让我告诉你这两个人的情况 Let me tell you something about the two men.
一个是前联邦干员 卧底五年  One is a former federal officer, been in deep cover for five years.
他熟悉你们抓他的每一个手法 He knows every way you're going to come for him.
另一个是职业罪犯 两次越狱 The other one is a professional criminal, escaped prison twice,
大半辈子都在躲避你这样的家伙 spent half his life on the run avoiding folks like you.
那么 如果有什么我们能够帮得上国安局... Well, if there's anything we can do to help
两件事,我需要一名翻译 Two things. One, I need a translator.
公关部有很多翻译 We have plenty in the public relations department.
埃琳娜·内维斯 Elena Neves.
一名巡警? A patrol officer?
你听见了 You heard me.
但是为什么是她?我有经验更丰富的人选 But why? We have many more experienced people.
我喜欢她的笑容 I like her smile.
第二件事呢? What's the cond thing?
离我远点 Stay the fuck out of my way.
-
布莱恩 - 嗯? - Brian. - Hm?
我有件事要告诉你 I have something I have to tell you.
可恶 God damn.
我们搞砸了! What a mess!
你去了哪里 哥们? Where you been, man?
你说话小心点 You better check that tone.
香蕉慕斯你最好给我老实回答  And you just better answer the goddamn question.
够了 你们俩 Stop it! Both of you.
你去了哪里 文斯? Where were you, Vince?
有伙人在贫民窟到处找你  Guys all over the favelas asking about you.
我很难脱身 怕把他们引向你们... Couldn't get out of there without leading them straight to you.
得等他们离开 Had to wait them out.
在说什么屁话 That is such horshit.
卤牛肉的家常做法
- 就是你干的 那些家伙都是你的人! - 嘿! - That was your job, and tho were your guys! - Hey!
嘿!行了 奥康纳! Hey! Enough, O'Conner!
如果他说他没干 那他就没干  If he said he didn't do it, he didn't do it.
出去吹会风 Go walk it off.
听着 我想将我的运营扩展到你的国家  Look, I would love to expand my operations into your countries
但是,非常坦率的说... but, quite frankly,
你们商业手腕太暴力了 your business methods are too violent.
我给你讲一个真实的故事  Let me tell you a true story.
五百年前 Five hundred years ago,
葡萄牙人和西班牙人来到这里 the Portugue and the Spanish came here,
都想从土著人手中抢走这国家 each trying to get the country from their natives.
西班牙人带着枪炮大开杀戒 The Spaniards arrived, guns blazing,
想证明谁才是老大 determined to prove who was boss.
结果土著人杀了所有西班牙人 The natives killed every single Spaniard.
个人而言 我更喜欢葡
萄牙人的作风  Personally, I prefer the methods of the Portugue.
他们带着礼物来这里 They came bearing gifts.
镜子,剪刀,珠宝... Mirrors, scissors, trinkets.
土著人自己无法获得的东西 Things that the natives couldn't get on their own,
但是要继续得到这些 but to continue receiving them,
他们就要替葡萄牙人干活 they had to work for the Portugue.
这就是为什么巴西人现在说葡萄牙语的原因  And that's why all Brazilians speak Portugue today.
现在,如果你用暴力控制人们  Now, if you dominate the people with violence,
他们肯定会以暴制暴,因为光脚不怕穿鞋的  they will eventually fight back becau they have nothing to lo.
这才是关键 And that's the key.
我去贫民窟 I go into the favelas
带给他们需要的东西  and give them something to lo.
电力,自来水... Electricity, running water,
孩子读书的学校 school rooms for their kids.怎样做一个好学生
我给他们更好的生活 And for that taste of a better life,
他们就属于我 I own them.
先生们 Gentlemen.
抱歉 打扰了 I apologize for the interruption.
雷耶斯老大,我能跟你谈谈吗? Seor Reyes, may I speak with you?
我们找到他们了 We've found them.
失陪了,各位 Pardon me, gentlemen.
我差点就错过了 Almost wish I didn't e that.
差一点 Almost.
等等,多姆  Wait, Dom.
米娅在火车上,我的妹妹! Mia was on that train. My sister!
我并不知情,我绝不会伤害她 I didn't know. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her.
这一票是你安排的! You t up the deal!
我以为他们要的是车子 I thought the job was for the cars.
我并不知情 原来他们要的是芯片 I didn't know.All they want is the chip.
可恶! Damn!
你应该说实话 You should've come clean.
这是怎么回事? What's going on out here?
没事 Nothing.
拜托了 多姆 就让我拿走芯片吧 我带着去见他们 Plea, Dom, just let me have the chip. I can take this to them.
他们会交给雷耶斯 然后事情就解决了  They'll give it to Reyes and t things right.
出去 Get out.
什么? What?
滚出去! Get out!
你从来都不听我的 You never listen to me.
我告诉你他是个警察你不信 Not when I told you he was a cop,
现在还是不信 and not now.
你从来都不相信我 You never trust me
看看我们落到什么下场 and look where it's gotten us.
看看我们一家人 Look at our family now.
我有家不能回! I can't go home!
你妹妹流离失所 Your sister is stuck in this life!
莱蒂在哪 多姆? Where's Letty, Dom?
莱蒂在哪里? Where's Letty?
乙炔切割机 Plasma cutter.
威尔克斯,我要一份50英里之内  Wilkes, I want a list of every place within 50 miles
贩售压缩气瓶的店家名单 that distributes compresd gas tanks.
把载货清单给我 Pass me that manifest.
内维斯警官 我正等着你  Officer Neves. Been waiting for you.
你调我来的? You asked for me

本文发布于:2023-05-12 20:19:48,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/889463.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:需要   联邦   特工   警方   缉毒   继续   土著人   逃犯
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图