诗歌学生:让我们成为有爱心的人

更新时间:2023-05-12 07:16:27 阅读: 评论:0

诗歌学生:让我们成为有爱心的人
诗歌学生:让我们成为有爱心的人
The More Loving One  --W.H.Auden/W.H.奥登
让我们成为更有爱心的人
Looking up at the stars, I know quite well
仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,
That, for all they care, I can go to hell,
尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,
But on earth indifference is the least
可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧
We have to dread from man or beast.
人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。
How should we like it were stars to burn
倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,
With a passion for us we could not return?
我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?
If equal affection cannot be,
倘若无法产生同样的感情,
Let the more loving one be me.
让我成为更有爱心的'人。
Admirer as I think I am
尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,
Of stars that do not give a damn,
它们满不在乎,
I cannot, now I e them ,say
现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,
I misd one terribly all day.
说我成天思念一颗星星。
Were all stars to disappear or die
倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,
I should learn to look at an empty sky
我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,
And feel its total dark sublime,
同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,
Though this might take me a little time.
虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。

本文发布于:2023-05-12 07:16:27,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/886878.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:群星   仰望   禽兽   可能
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图