描写人的英文诗歌阅读
离开人声鼎沸的城市,不用再面对那些来势汹汹的压力,来到芳草萋萋的森林,尽情享受那沁人心脾的花香。店铺分享描写人的英文诗歌,希望可以帮助大家!
描写人的英文诗歌:白种人黑种人
Dear white,
something you got to know.
亲爱的白种人,
有几件事你必须知道
When I was born,I was black.
当我出生时,我是黑色的
When I grow up,I am black.
当我长大了,我是黑色的
When I'm under the sun,
I'm black.
当我在阳光下,我是黑色的
When I'm cold,I'm black.
当我寒冷时,我是黑色的
When I'm afraid,I'm black.
当我害怕时,我是黑色的
When I'm sick,I'm black.
当我生病了,我是黑色的
When I die,I'm still black.
当我死了,我还是黑色的
You——white people,
你——白种人
When you were born,
you were pink.
当你出生时,你是粉红色的
When you grow up,
you become white.
当你长大了,变成白色的
You're red under the sun.
当你在阳光下,你是红色的
You're blue when you're cold.
你寒冷时,你是青色的
You are yellow
when you're afraid.
你害怕时,你是黄色的
You're green when you're sick.
你生病时,你是绿色的
You're gray when you die.
当你死时,你是灰色的
And you,call me“color”?
而你,却叫我“有色人种”!
描写人的英文诗歌:The More Loving One 让我们成为更有爱心的人
W.H.Auden / W.H.奥登
Looking up at the stars, I know quite well
仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,
That, for all they care, I can go to hell,
尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,
But on earth indifference is the least
可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧
We have to dread from man or beast.
人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。
How should we like it were stars to burn,
倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,
With a passion for us we could not return?
我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?
If equal affection cannot be,
倘若无法产生同样的感情,
Let the more loving one be me.
让我成为更有爱心的人。
Admirer as I think I am
尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,
Of stars that do not give a damn,
它们满不在乎,
I cannot, now I e them ,say
现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,
I misd one terribly all day.
说我成天思念一颗星星。
Were all stars to disappear or die,
倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,
I should learn to look at an empty sky,
我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,
And feel its total dark sublime,
同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,
Though this might take me a little time.
虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。
描写人的英文诗歌:The Snow Man(雪人)
One must have a mind of winter
To regard the frost and the boughs
Of the pine-trees crusted with snow;
必有冰心,以察寒霜。
松枝负雪,臃臃其上。
And have been cold a long time
To behold the junipers shagged with ice,
The spruces rough in the distant glitter
必经九寒,以视冰柏。
远杉映日,烁烁冷光。
Of the January sun; and not to think
Of any miry in the sound of the wind,
In the sound of a few leaves,
于兹元月,尽失余殇。
风息翏翏,寒叶飘响。
Which is the sound of the land
Full of the same wind
That is blowing in the same bare place
斯为天籁,绪风充荡。
大块噫气,窍穴和唱。
For the listener, who listens in the snow,
And, nothing himlf, beholds
Nothing that is not there and the nothing that is.
斯为天籁,绪风充荡。
大块噫气,窍穴和唱。