修船实用英语:澄西英语300句
英语300句
1.Welcome to Chengxi shipyard.
欢迎光临澄西船厂
2.Welcome you to our shipyard for ship repairing.
欢迎你到我厂修船
3.Our shipyard was t up in 1973.
我厂建于1973年。
4.It has about there thousand staff and workers
他有大约3000人。
5.We have four floating docks.
我们有4座浮船坞。
6.Are you staying in HenShan Hotel?
你住在衡山饭店吗?
7.Good quality.
质量好。
8.Generally speaking.
一般说来。
9.I am a dispatching officar.
我是厂调度员。
10.This is forbidden by our shipyard rules.
这是工厂规则不允许的。
11.I like your frankness.
我欣赏您的直爽。
12.It I a good suggestion, I agree.
好建议,我同意。
13.What is your idea?
你是什么意思呢?
14.It is your turn.
该你的班了。
15.Everything is in order.
一切正常。
16.Have a good weekend.
周末愉快。
17.I don’t mean that at all.
我根本就不是那个意思。
18.I’m sorry, I didn’t catch what you said.
对不起,我不懂你的意思。
19.I’ve had enough.
我已经够了。
20.What’s the trouble with you?
你遇到什么麻烦了?
21.Fill at this form.
填表。
22.Here we are at the hotel.
我们这就到旅馆了。
23.Don’t try to be funny!
不要开玩笑。
24.Calm yourlf!
你冷静一点。
25.Single up.
不知愿意。
26.Follow me, plea.
请跟我来。
27.We’ll rent a car for you at 9:30 tomorrow morning.
明天上午9:30,我为您叫车。
28.So long no e.
好久不见。
29.I’m glad to cooperate with you once again.
我很高兴能与您再次合作。
30.Could you plea find chief officer for me?
你能帮我找大付吗?
31.Superintendent,what can I do for you?
机务,我能为你干什么?
32.Second officer, plea ask superintendent to receive the call.
二副,请叫机务接电话。
33.Let’s go to the windlass deck.
咱们去锚机甲板。
34.We hope you are satisfied with our work.
我们的工作,希望你能满意。
35.Plea test it in five minutes.
5分钟后请试验。
36.Plea contact us at 538.
请打电话538与我们联系。
37.Hello, plea ask chief engineer to come here.
请老鬼到这里来。
38.May I u your bike?
我可以用你的自行车吗?
39.Let us go to the workshop and check the block.
咱们去车间检查滑车。
40.I’m going to be on board again at 6:30.
我6:30到船上去。
41.They are good welders.
他们是好焊工。
42.Where are you electrician?
电机员在哪?
43.I beg your pardon, I can’t hear you.
对不起,我听不清楚。
44.OH,good.Now I’ve got it.
噢,好了。现在我听清楚了。
45.I quite agree with you.
我很赞同你。
46.How long is the docking period?
坞修多长时间?
47.Your vesl will dry-dock on April 13.
你船于4月13日进坞。
48.The maximum after draft is 6.00m.
最大量吃水是6米。
49.The trim is less than one percent of the length.
纵倾小于船长的1%。
50.Now the vesl is in right position.
现船位正好。
51.You only follow our instruction.
你听从我们指示(引水用语)
52.Your vesl will be shifted to No.3 berth.
你船将移到3号泊位。
53.Ask your crew stand by.
让你船员各就各位。
54.Spring line 倒缆. forward line 首横缆。
Stern line 尾横缆. heaving line 撇缆。
55.Loo a little. 缆绳松一点。
Tighten a little .缆绳紧一点。
56.Remoye the cylinder cover.
拆掉缸头。
57.Withdraw the piston.
抽出活塞。
58.Clean and take measurement.
清洁,测量。
59.Open the main beating (crosshead bearing)(crankpin bearing)
打开主轴承(十字头轴承)(曲柄销轴承)。
60.The valve at and valve head to be grinded.
阀座和阀头研磨。
61.Carry out the gas free inspection.
进行测爆。
62.Arrange the ventilation Fan.
安排通风。
63.Supply the steam to start the winch.
供蒸气起动绞车。
64.Stop the generator and we will supply the shorepower.
停辅机我们供岸电。
/doc/f05632259.html,e the bridge crane to lift the piston.
用行车吊活塞。
66.I want to u your open wrench(pipewrench).
我想用你的开口扳手(筒形扳手)。
67.Do you have spare parts?
你有备件吗?
68.Berth trial.
码头动车。
69.Plea give me the drawings and data.
请把图纸和数据给我。
70.Plea make the marks.
请做好标记。
71.From this flange to that flange.
从这个法兰到那个法兰。
72.Balance test of the turbo-charge
增压器动平衡试验。
73.Remove the both end covers ashore.
舱口盖拆装进厂。
74.Remove the side covers and clean
打开两端盖清洁。
75.Chipping the channel before packing fitted
在装橡皮前(敲铲)橡皮槽。
76.The hatch cover may deform, if the channel to be nenewed