Underworld《黑夜传说(2003)》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-05-10 12:15:50 阅读: 评论:0

The war had all but ground to a halt in the blink of an eye.
战争, 一眨眼的功夫就停止了
Lucian, the most feared and ruthless leader ever to rule the 卢西恩, 狼人中最可怕及残暴的领袖
...had finally been killed.
终于被杀
The Lycan horde scattered to
那是在一个充满了火焰和复仇的夜晚
...in a single evening of flame and retribution.
狼人族从此变成游民随风流亡
Victory, it emed, was in
表面看来我们已经胜利
...the very birthright of the Vampires.
吸血鬼终于可以安然存活
Nearly six centuries had pasd since that night.
那晚之后, 转眼又过了六个世纪
Yet the ancient feud proved unwilling to follow Lucian to the grave.
那远古的血腥争斗却没有跟随卢西恩一起进入坟墓
Though Lycans were fewer
尽管狼人的数目已减少
...the war itlf had become more perilous.
但战争本身还是越来越危险
For the moon no longer held her sway.
不再受月亮的控制
Older, more powerful Lycans were now able to change at will.
古老强大的狼人可以随意改变身体
The weapons had evolved, but our orders remained the same
虽然武器进步了, 但是我们的目标仍旧是
Hunt them down and kill them off, one by one.
狩猎他们, 杀死他们, 一个接一个
A most successful campaign.
最成功的战役
Perhaps too successful.
可能太过成功
For tho like me, a
对我这样一个死亡行者而言
...this signaled the end of an era.
这标志着一个时代的结束
Like the weapons of the
就如同上个世纪的武器一样
...we, too, would become obsolete.
我们同样会被废弃
Pity, becau I lived for it.
真可惜, 因为我靠它而活
Bloods!
吸血鬼!
It's all right. It's all right. You're gonna be okay.
没事, 没事, 你会好起来的
You're acting like a pack of rabid dogs!
你们就像是一群疯狗!
And that,
那么, 各位
...simply will not do.
以后别这么做
Not if you expect to defeat the Vampires on their own ground. 除非你想在吸血鬼的地盘上打垮他们
Not if you expect to survive at all.
除非你想活下来
Pierce! Taylor!
皮尔斯!泰勒!
Put some clothes on, will you?
把衣服穿上好吗?
We have a rious problem.
我们遇到个严重的问题
I'll have to run a few tests.
我得做些试验了
It's definitely an irradiated fluid of some sort.
它肯定是某种光子流的
Ultraviolet ammunition.
紫外线武器
Daylight, harnesd as a weapon.
利用日光作为武器
You expect me to believe that a
你想让我相信一个恶心的怪物
...came up with a bullet specifically engineered to kill Vampires? 会用高科技装备的子弹去射杀吸血鬼?
No, I'm betting it's military.
不, 我打赌那是军用技术
Something they stole. Some sort of high-tech tracer round.
他们偷了些东西, 一些高科技追踪装置
I don't care where they got the things.
我不关心他们从哪儿得到这些玩意儿
Rigel is dead, and Nathaniel could still be out there.
瑞吉儿死了, 纳撒尼尔还在外边
We should gather the Death Dealers and get back down therefore
集♥合♥所有的死亡行者, 撤退
Absolutely not. Not now. Not for a random incursion.
不能撤…不能因为一次偶然入侵就撤退
The Awakening is a few days off, and this hou is in unrest as it is.
唤醒是几天后的事, 这所房♥子已动荡不安
Random? They opened fire on us in full view of the public.
偶然的?大家都看见了他们在向我们开火
And from what I heard in   You said you didn't e anything. 而且我在那条隧♥道♥里听到了你说过你什么都没看到
I know what I heard, and I know what my gut tells me.
我清楚听到什么, 也知道心里想什么
And I am telling you there could be dozens of Lycans down there.
下面有一大群狼人
Who knows, maybe more. Hundreds.
可能更多, 谁知道, 也许成百上千
We've hunted them to the brink of extinction.
经过我们的猎杀, 他们几近灭绝
Kraven's right, Selene.
克莱恩是对的, 瑟琳娜
There's not been a den of that magnitude for centuries.
很久以来都没有过那么大的洞穴了
Not since the days of Lucian.  I know that, Kahn.
自从卢西恩时代起就没有过这我知道, 卡恩
But I'd rather you prove me wrong by checking it out.
但我希望在你检查之后, 再告诉我那不是真的
Very well.Have your men tighten things up.
好吧让你的人待命!
I'll have Soren asmble a arch team.
我会让索伦组织一个搜索小队
No, I want to lead the team mylf.  Absolutely not! Soren will handle it. 不, 我来带队吧绝对不行, 让索伦负责
Hundreds, really?
上百只, 真的那么多吗?
Viktor would believe me.
维克多会相信我的
I'd never treat you like that.  Of cour not.
我从没那样对待过你没错
Now run along and make sure she's dresd and ready for her guests.
现在去看看她是否打扮好能够见客人了
It's a waste of time, you know.  What is?
你知道, 这是在浪费时间什么意思?
I doubt Viktor would want you freezing in here, staring at his tomb for hours. 我怀疑维克多想让你在这一直盯着他的坟墓
No, he'd want the Death Dealers out there, scouring every inch of the city. 不, 他是想让死亡行者去搜索城市
Kraven. I'll never understand why Viktor left him in charge.
克莱恩, 我搞不懂为什么维克多让他负责这事
He's a bureaucrat, not a warrior.
他是个官僚, 不是个战士
Come on, We need to get you ready.
我们希望你准备好了
For what?  The party.
为了什么?舞会
Amelia's envoy will be here any minute.
阿米莉亚的使节随时随地都会出现
Oh, yes.
哦, 没错
You should definitely wear this one. It's perfect.
你一定得穿上这个, 真是完美
They were after you.
他们要找的是你
He'
他很有魅力
...for a human.  Who's attractive?
作为一个人来说谁很有魅力?
You know I planned to have you at my side this evening.
今天晚上我计划让你在我身边待着
Take Erika. She's dying to be at your side.
带上艾丽卡, 她渴望在你身边
If you ask me, you take this warrior business far too riously.
如果你问我, 我要说你把战斗看得太重了
You can't undo the past, no matter how many you kill.
你无法改变过去, 无论你杀了多少人
除此之外
.
..what's the point in
如果你拒绝生活中简单的乐趣的话
...if you deny yourlf life's simple pleasures?
永生又有什么意义呢
Do you e this human?
你看见这个人了吗?
What of him?  I'm beginning to think
怎么了?我感觉是狼人
Blast!
该死!
Put on something elegant and be quick about it.
快点穿的端庄高贵些
Kraven, I'm rious. I think they were following him. 克莱恩, 我是认真的, 我觉得他们在跟着他
Other than food, why would Lycans stalk a human?
除了获取食物, 狼人跟踪人类干嘛?
Any progress?
有进展吗?
Let's find out.
让我们瞧瞧
Negative.
没有
You heading home?
你回家?
Yeah, Nicholas gave me a couple hours off.
是啊, 尼古拉斯给了我几个小时的假
By
另外
...he said you did a terrific job tonight with the surgery. 他说今晚你在手术室干得不错
Yeah.
当然
Take it easy.
放轻松点
We were ambushed.
我们被伏击了
Death Dealers, three of them.
三个死亡行者
And the candidate?  We lost him.
那个目标呢?我们跟丢了
You lost him?
你跟丢了?
Look at this mess.
看看这个
Ag rounds. High content.

本文发布于:2023-05-10 12:15:50,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/878846.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:没有   吸血鬼   行者   死亡   跟随   让你在   得到
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图