老友记第一季第二十二集中英分句对照剧本

更新时间:2023-05-09 19:22:12 阅读: 评论:0

She's having my baby, and she's not here yet. 她将生下我的小孩,她却还没来
-Has her water broken yet?-I don't know. -她的羊水破了吗?-我不知道
When we talked,she said she'd already pasd the mucous plug. 她和我通话时说她已分泌粘液
Do we have to know about that? 我们需要知道这一些吗?
What'll you do when you have a baby? 乔伊,你有小孩时你会怎么做?
I'll be in the waiting room, handing out cigars. 我会在等待室中送雪茄
Joey's made arrangements to have his baby in a movie from the '50s. 乔伊准备让他孩子出生在50年代的电影中
She could be giving birth in the cab. 我不敢相信她可能会在计程车中生产
Relax.It's only $2 for the 罗斯,冷静点第一次收缩收费二块钱...and then 50 cents for each additional contraction. 之后每收缩一次收五毛钱What,it's okay when Chandler does it? 什么?钱德这样说时就没事
You have to pick your moments. 你得选对时间
Did I miss it? 我错过了吗?
-She's not here yet. -What's with the guitar? -没有,她根本还没出现.-干嘛带吉他来? We might be here for a while. Things might get musical. 我想我们会在这儿待一阵子,来点音乐
-Where have you been? -We stopped at the gift shop. -你到底上哪儿去了? -我们中途在礼品店待了一会儿
I got this,and Susan wanted a Chunky. 我想买这个,苏珊想买”矮胖”
You're having a baby. You don't stop for Chunkies. 你就快生小宝宝了. 是小宝宝不能
中途下车买矮胖
I ud to have that bumper sticker. 我过去也用那个汽车贴纸
You e what I mean? 懂我意思吗?
The One With the Birth
-"Stopped for a Chunky." -Let it go,Ross. -下车买矮胖.-别介意了,罗斯
I got an extra one.You want this? 我多了一个,想要吗?不想
-How's my favorite parenting team? -Dr.Franzblau. -我最喜爱的父母团队好.-法大夫.
I understand you're thinking of having a baby. 我了解你们在考虑生宝宝的事
I e you're nine months pregnant. That's a good start. 我知道你已怀胎九月这是好的开始
-How are your contractions? -I love them. -收缩的情况如何?-我喜欢
Each one's like a little party in my uterus. 每一阵都像是子宫中的小舞会
-Every 4 minutes,lasting 55 conds. -59 conds.Quartz. -每4分钟,持续55秒.-59秒,石英表
Swiss quartz. 瑞士石英表
-Am I allowed to drink anything? -lce chips. -我能喝饮料吗?-碎冰,
-At the nur's station.-I'll get it! -护士站有.-我去拿
-
No,I'll get it.-No,I'm getting it. -不,我去,马上回来.-不,我去…
Hi.Thought you might like some ice chips. 我想你或许想喝碎冰谢谢
-Thanks.-And if you need anything -谢谢.-如果还需要别的…
...do not believe we've met. 我没见过吧?
I'm Rachel Greene. 我叫瑞秋格林
I'm Carol's ex-husband's sister's roommate. 卡萝前任丈夫妹抹的室友
Nice to meet you.I'm Dr.Franzblau. 幸会,我是法大夫
I'm your roommate's brother's ex-wife's obstetrician. 你室友哥哥前妻的医生
Oh,that's funny. 真有趣
I want a baby. 我要个宝宝
Not tonight,honey. I got an early day tomorrow. 今晚不行,亲爱的我明天得早起
-
Get up.Let's get some coffee. -Okay,becau we never do that. -起来,我们去买咖啡. -好吧,因为我们没做过
Shoot,shoot,shoot. Or just fall down.That's good too. 投.投.投.或是不进也行
Knick fan? 尼克迷?
-Oh,boy,do they suck. -Listen,lady -他们烂透了.-听着,女士
Look.Look at your man,Ewing. 看,你的尤恩,
He couldn't hit water if he was standing on a boat. 他连坐在船上都投不进水里
-And who do you like?-Celtics. -是吗?你支持谁?-赛提克斯
Celtics?They couldn't hit a boat if 赛提克斯?他们不可能击中船队的如果 等等
They suck,all right? 反正他们很烂
Shut up.It's a rebuilding year 闭嘴,今年是重建年,
Let me get the father. We need a father over here. 我帮你叫孩子的爹,我们这儿需要爸爸…
There's no father. 这里没有爸爸
-Oh,sorry.-That's okay.I'm fine. -抱歉.-没关系,我没事
Okay.Right this way. 这边来
All the other pregnant women em to be going in here. 所有的孕妇似乎都往这儿走They're tiny and chubby And so sweet to touch 他们又小又肉摸起来感觉很好
But soon they'll grow up And rent you so much 不久他们长大后就会开始恨你Now they're yelling at you And you don 't know why 现在他们对你大吼大叫,你不知原因为何
And you cry and you cry And you cry 你只能哭啊,哭啊,你哭啊
And you cry and you cry And you cry 你只能哭啊,哭啊,你哭啊
-Thanks,Ross.-I'm paying you to stop. -谢谢,罗斯.-用来叫你停止的好吧
Oh,look,twins.Hi,guys.Oh,cute. 看,是双胞胎,好可爱
No fair. 不公平,
I don't even have one. How come they get two? 我一个都没有,他们怎会有两个?
-You'll get one.-When? -你也会有的.-什么时候?
T ell you what.When we're 40, if neither of us 好吧,告诉你.我们40岁时如果都还单身
...what do you say we have one? 我们就一起生一个,如何?
Why won't I be married when I'm 40? 为何我40岁时还单身?
I just meant hypothetically. 不,这只是假设
Hypothetically,why won't I be married when I'm 40? 假设为何我到40岁时还单身? What is it?Is there something unmarriable about me? 为什么?我有不适婚姻的毛病吗?
Well? 好吧?
Dear God! This parachute is a knapsack. 亲爱的上帝!这降落伞是个背包
Look at you,dressy-dress. 看你,盛装登场
Did you go home and change? 你回家换衣服?
It's an important day. I want to look nice. 今天是个重要的日子,我想漂亮一点
Has Dr.Franzblau been by? 法大夫来了吗?
I haven't en him. 不,我们还没见到他
Where is he?He is suppod to be here. 他在哪儿?他应该在这儿的
What if the baby needs him? 万一小孩需要他怎么办?
What's the deal with you and doctors? Is your father a doctor? 瑞秋,你和医生到底是怎么了难道你爸也是个医生?
Yeah.Why? 对,干嘛问?
No reason. 没理由
Mom,we've been through this. 妈妈,我们能过这个.
No,I am not calling him. 不,我不找他
I don't care if it is his kid, the guy's a jerk. 我不管这是不是他的孩子,他是个大浑蛋No,I am not alone.Joey's here. 不,我不是一个人,乔伊在这儿
What do you mean "Joey who"? 什么意思?乔伊什么?
Joey who? 乔伊什么?
-Tribbiani.-Joey Tribbiani. -崔比欧尼.-乔伊崔比欧尼.
Yes.Okay.Hold on. 对,等等,
She wants to talk to you. 她要跟你谈
T ake the phone. 拿着电话.

本文发布于:2023-05-09 19:22:12,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/875631.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:收缩   需要   干嘛   降落伞   等待   室友
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图