天使圣器 骸骨之城
我知道
Yeah, no, I know,
只要你开口 我都会去办的
but when you tell me to do something, i'm gonna do it,
所以我正在给他写邮件
so I'm e-mailing him right now.
我不知道他要多久才回来
Well, I don't know how quick he's gonna get back
你也知道 他不经常查收邮件
'cau you know sometimes he doesn't check, so...
没错 诵诗会之后 我不会直接回家
Yeah, and after the poetry reading, I'm not going home.
那天是我生日 我想去夜店狂欢一下
I mean, it's my birthday, so I want to go to a club.
不 西蒙 我才不会骗她
No, Simon, I'm not gonna lie to her.
我只是不告诉她而已
I'm just not gonna tell her.
我先去把卡车停好
Let me go park the truck.
-待会儿见 -好的
- See you later, all right? - Okay.
萝西娅 最近好吗
Hi, Dorothea, how are you?
我是挺好的 谢谢关心
I'm good, thanks for asking.
我打算打个电♥话♥ 再要几张票
So I'll just call, I guess, and get extra tickets.
对 当然
Yeah, sure.
-我马上就办 -你在呢
- I'll do it right now. - Hey, you.
是西蒙
Simon.
对啊
Yeah.
-你好 西蒙 -没错
- Hi, Simon. - Yeah.
他说 "打给我"
He says, "Call me."
对 对 她刚到家
Yeah, yeah, she just got home.
她肯定能听到你 她就在我旁边
I'm sure she can hear you, she's standing right here.
-你好 卢克 -你好吗 克莱莉
- Hey, Luke. - How's it going, Clary?
不 我很快换好衣服
No, I'll get dresd quick.
要咖啡吗
Do you want some coffee?
再聊下去 我会迟到的
If we keep talking, I'm gonna be late.
好 那里见 拜拜
Yeah, I'll meet you there. Bye.
刚刚你是不是用了...
Did you just
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
挺好的 怎么了
Fine, why?
你保证今晚直接回家
You make sure you come straight home tonight.
妈妈 拜托 只是个诵诗会而已
Mom, come on. Just a poetry reading.
我知道
I know.
再见
Bye.
你得和她谈谈 乔瑟琳
You need to talk to her, Jocelyn.
她还没准备好 至少现在没有
She's not ready, not yet.
不 她准备好了
Yes, she is.
是你没准备好
You're not.
对了 谢谢你能过来
By the way, thanks for doing this.
他的诗歌♥对他意义重大
His poetry means a lot to him.
朋友就该相互支持嘛
That's what friends are for.
"来吧"
"Come
"我体内强大的伪神主啊"
"My faux juggernaut
"我腰间的邪恶"
"My nefarious loins
"每一次的喷涌"
"Slather
"都覆盖着厚厚枯涸的热情"
"Every protuberance with arid zeal
"苦痛"
"Agony
"苦痛"
"Agony
"折磨"
"Torment"
我听不下去了 你要不要再来杯咖啡
I can't listen to this. You want another coffee?
好啊
Yeah.
"如同片片娇弱的番红花瓣呓语着死亡"
"Like tiny crocus petals whisper death"
卡布奇诺和意式浓咖啡
Cappuccino and espresso.
"大地溺死在雨中"
"Rain drowns the earth
"颤栗的微风穿过病态的绣帷"
"Shivering breezes weave through a morbid tapestry
"弥漫着溃烂的气息"
"Of festering dia
"肿胀折磨着我"
"Turgid is my torment"
给你
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
"大地溺死在雨中..."
"Rain drowns "
那边的金发美女在对你抛媚眼
That blonde girl over there was totally flirting with you.
约她出去
Ask her out.
-不 那可不行 -为什么
- Nah, it wouldn't be fair. - Why?
因为...
Well,
因为我心里有别人了
becau I'm saving mylf for someone el.
谁
Who?
"...折磨着我"
"...Is my torment."
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you, thank you very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
感觉他的诗越来越糟了
Think he's getting wor.
作为他的朋友 你应该告诉他实情
As his friend, you should probably tell him.
也许他的诗确实很棒
Maybe his poetry is great,
只是我们不懂得欣赏而已
we just don't know it yet.
咱们进这里玩吧
Let's go in here.
我想问问那个符号♥是什么意思
I want to ask what that symbol means.
克莱莉 我们进不去的
Clary, we'll never get in.
乐观点好不好
Such the eternal optimist.
这太不像你了
This is so not like you.
就放纵一次嘛
Just go with it for once.
请问那个符号♥是什么意思
Hi. What does that symbol mean?
-什么符号♥ -对呀 哪有什么符号♥
- What symbol? - Yeah, what symbol?
-就在上面 你没看见吗 -没有
- It's right there. You You don't e it? - No.
厉害啊
Hey, that was cool.
我们很融入嘛
Yeah, we're fitting in.
跳吧 跟着感觉走
Move it, go with it.
克莱莉 你想要点喝的吗
Clary, you want a drink?
好啊
Yeah.
克莱莉 克莱莉 你怎么了
Clary, Clary, what is it?
你没看见吗
You didn't e that?
我知道我看到了什么
I know what I saw.
他们杀了那个让我们进去的男人