i robot 中英

更新时间:2023-05-07 23:09:18 阅读: 评论:0

片名:机械公敌
定律一: 机器人不能伤害人类或使人类间接受到伤害
定律二: 机器人必须服从人类的命令 除非该命令与定律一冲突
定律三: 机器人必须保护自己的存在 除非与第一或第二定律冲突
[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|
Thing of beauty.|多漂亮啊
Good morning, sir!|早上好,先生!
Yet another on-time delivery from--|您的订单已经及时送到。。。
Get the hell out of my face, canner.|让开,铁皮人
Have a nice day!|祝您今天愉快!
芝加哥,2035年
And we believe our Destination Anywhere package to be the best value.|我们相信我们的“梦想目的” 套票是您最好的选择
Let us take you to your dream destination aboard our orbital spaceplane, the x-82.|星际旅行机X-82,能把您送到梦想中的目的地
Try Jazztown 's synthetic Chicago-style pizza. Tastes as good as you remember.|试试爵士城的合成芝加哥口味比萨饼 就像您记忆中的味道一样
Glowfish! The world's hottest-lling transgenic treats.|荧光鱼!世界最热卖的转基因礼物
Your children will love the new colors too!|你的孩子也会喜欢新的颜色的!
-Excu me, sir. -Total performance.|-对不起,先生 -最强性能
Total readiness. Total curity.|完全准备就绪,绝对安全
So goodbye to upgrades and rvice calls.|向无休止的升级和服务电话说再见吧
An uplink to USR's 和USR中央电脑连线
.
..provides this state-of-the-art robot with new programs daily.|提供每天实时更新超级机器人服务
The Nestor Class 5 is tomorrow 's robot today.|内斯特5型机器人,明日技术,今日奉献
Spoon! Spoonie!|斯普恩!斯普那!
Hold up. Hold on! Excu me, excu me.|等等,等等! 对不起
-Spoon, where you been at? -Just away, Farber.|-斯普那,你最近去哪儿了? -离开了一阵子,法伯
Oh, yeah, away? Like vacation? That's nice.|是吗,离开,度假吗?真不错啊!
I got a favor to ask. I need to borrow your car.|我要你帮个忙。。。 我要借你的车
This is different. I got this fine-ass yummy-- She is complete and agreeable.|这次不同了,我弄上了这个 热辣的小妞
I mean, ass-hot spankable.|绝对不错
-What does that even mean? -You know what it means.|-你说什么意思呢? -你知道我什么意思的
-Let me get the damn-ass keys. -First -让我借你的钥匙一用。。。 -首先来说。。。
-...stop cussing. You're not good at it. -Give me 1 0 for the bus, then, man.|不要说脏话了,你说的完全不对 -那给我十块钱坐公车行吗
-Go home. -That's strike one, Spoon. Strike one!|-回家去吧 -好吧,算了
This is such a 多么美好的一天。。。
You talk to Marci?|你和马茜谈过了吗?
No, Gigi, I haven't talked to Marci.|还没,琪琪,我还没和马茜谈
When I was coming up, we didn't just 我们那个时代,我们可不会 和某人结婚
...then divorce them, then not talk to them.|离婚之后就不和他说话了
Del, don't play with me.|德尔,不要耍花样
I bet if I stopped cooking, you'd call Marci.|我打赌如果我不做饭了 你就会打电话给马茜
Boy, what is that on your feet?|啊,你脚上穿的那是什么?
Conver All Stars, vintage 2004.|康佛斯全明星鞋,2004年行货
Don't turn your face up. I know you want some. Just ask.|不要做那种表情 我知道你想要,开口就行了
No, thank you very much.|不,谢谢你了
-Sweet potato pie. -Put that on a plate.|-甜土豆饼啊 -放在盘子上吃
I've en on TV they're giving away some of them new robots in the lottery.|电视里说他们在抽奖赠送新型的机器人
You know, Gigi, tho robots don't do anybody any good.|你知道,琪琪,那些机器人干不了什么好事
Of all the people on God's earth, you should know better.|在这世界上,你应该比谁都清楚
Sometimes the stuff that comes out of your mouth!|有时候你说话完全不经过大脑
You listening to me, Del?|你在听我说吗?德尔?
Hey!|嘿!
Hey!|嘿!
Hold my pie. Sir, hold it or wear it.|拿着我的饼,先生,不然我就扔到你身上了
Move!|让开!
Freeze!|不许动!
Hey! Stop!|嘿!停下!
Stop!|停下!
I said, stop!|我说了,停下!
Relax. Relax.|放松,放松
I'm a police officer.|我是警官
<你
...are an asshole.|是个蠢货
-
Ma'am, is that your pur? -Of cour it's my pur.|-女士,这是你的钱包吗? -当然是我的钱包
I left my inhaler at home. He was running it out to me.|我把呼吸器忘在家里了 他跑去给我拿来的
I saw a robot running with the pur and assumed--|我看见一个机器人拿着钱包在跑 我以为。。。
What? Are you crazy?|以为什么?你疯了吗?
-I'm sorry for this misunderstanding. -Don't apologize.|-对不起,让您误解了 -不要道歉
You're doing what you're suppod to do. But what are you doing?|你在干你该干的事 你呢?你在干什么?
Have a lovely day, ma'am.|祝您今天愉快,女士
You're lucky I can't breathe, or I'd walk all up and down your ass.|算你运气好,我现在呼吸困难 不然你吃不了兜着走
Lead by example.|以事实为依据
It says that right on your badge.|你的警徽上是这么说的
-We gonna talk about this? -About what?|-我们谈谈这件事? -什么事?
"Help! Police! That robot stole my dry cleaning!"|警察救命啊,那个机器人偷了 我的干洗衣服!
Oh, you wanna talk about that.|哦,你想谈谈那个
<探员。。。
-...how many robots snatch purs? -John, the thing is running--|-有多少机器人偷过钱包? -约翰,那家伙在跑。。。
How many robots in 世界上有多少机器人。。。
-...have ever committ
ed a crime? -Define crime.|犯过罪? -给犯罪下个定义
-Answer my question, damn it. -None, John.|-回答我的问题 -没有,约翰
Now tell me what happened today.|现在告诉我,今天发生了什么事
Nothing.|没什么事
Better be the last nothing.|最好这是最后一次了
Spoon, are you sure you are ready to be back? Becau you can take your time.|斯普恩,你确定你已经准备好回来了吗? 你可以慢慢来的,不急
I'm fine, John. Thank you.|我没事,约翰,谢谢你
Better here than sitting around at home.|总比坐在家里好
Homicide. Spooner.|重案组,斯普那
Plea take the next exit to your right.|请从右边下一个出口离开
Welcome, Detective Spooner.|欢迎,斯普那探员
Welcome to U. S. Robotics. You have entered the garage-level lobby.|欢迎来到美国机器人公司 您已经进入底层大厅
Plea u the elevators for direct access to the main level concour.|请坐电梯进入一楼大厅
Thank you.|谢谢你
-Good to e you again, son. -Hello, doctor.|-很高兴再次见到你,年轻人 -你好,博士
Everything that follows is a result of what you e here.|接下来的一切都是你现在看到的事情的结果
-ls there something you want to tell me? -I'm sorry. My respons are limited.|-你有什么要告诉我的吗? -对不起,我的回答有限
You must ask the right questions.|你必须问正确的问题
Why did you call me?|你为什么找我?
I trust your judgment.|我相信你的判断
Normally, this wouldn't require a homicide detective.|一般来说,这应该用不着重案组的探员
But then, our interactions have never been entirely normal, agreed?|但是一直以来,我们的交流就不是 完全正常,不是吗?
You got that right.|你说的对
Is there something you want to say to me?|你有什么要告诉我的吗?
I'm sorry. My respons are limited.|对不起,我的回答有限
You must ask the right questions.|你必须问正确的问题
Why would you kill yourlf?|你为什么自杀?
That, detective, is the right question.|这个,探员,就是正确的问题
Program terminated.|程序中止
Goodbye, old man.|再见了,老人
-Afternoon, boys. -Hey, detective.|-下午好啊,兄弟们 -你好,探员
-Enlighten me. -What you e is what you get:|-说说看 -所见即所得
Massive impact trauma.|严重撞击伤
U.S. Robotics. I gotta get my kid something.|美国机器人公司 我得给孩子带点什么回去
-Anything upstairs? -Nada.|-楼上有什么? -什么也没有
Door was curity locked from the inside.|门从内侧锁的很好
Wham, splat. The guy's a jumper for sure.|吓,肯定是从上面跳下来的
We gotta be smart about this. Let's deal with it later.|我们得聪明点,晚些时候再谈
Detective.|探员
Lawrence Robertson.|劳伦斯 罗伯森
Richest man in the world. I've en you on television.|世界上最富有的人 我在电视上看
见过你
-Can I offer you coffee? -Sure, why not. It's free, right?|-要喝点咖啡吗? -当然了,为什么不呢?是免费的吧?
I don't think anyone saw this coming.|大家都没预想到这一点
You know, I should have, I suppo. I knew him 20 years.|你知道,我应该能预见到的 我认识他二十年了
Alfred practically invented robotics. He wrote the Three Laws.|阿尔弗雷德发明了实用的机器人 他定义了三大定律
But I guess brilliant people often have the most persuasive demons.|但是我想最聪明的人也有 最顽固的心魔
-So whatever I can do to help-- -Sugar.|-如果我能帮上什么忙的话。。。 -糖(甜心)
-I'm sorry? -For the coffee.|-什么? -咖啡用的
Sugar?|糖?
You thought I was calling you "sugar." You're not that rich.|哦,你以为我叫你“甜心” 你还没有那么有钱
-It's on the table. -Thank you.|-桌子上就有 -谢谢你
When Lanning fell, he was holding the ?|兰尼掉下去的时候,他握着 那个绿色的小东西?
-The holographic projector. -Right.|-全息投影器 -对
Why do you think Lanning's hologram would've called me?|你认为为什么兰尼的投影像会 找我?
-I assumed you knew him. -Yeah. I knew him.|-我觉得他认识你 -是啊,我是认识他
Holograms are just 全息图是事先录制的程序反应
...designed to give the impression of intelligence.|看上去似乎有智能的样子
This one was programmed to call you upon his suicide.|这个是设定好了他自杀的时候 就联系你
-Death. -I'm sorry?|-死亡 -什么?
It was programmed to call me in the event of Lanning's death.|设定的是兰尼死的时候联系我
Suicide is a type of death, detective.|自杀是死亡的一种,探员
-Don't misunderstand my impatience. -Oh, no. Go. Go.|-请不要以为我不耐烦 -哦,没有,不会
A really big week for you folks around here.|这个星期你们这里会很忙啊
You gotta put a robot in every home.|你要给每个家庭都装一个机器人
Look, this is not what I do, but I got an idea for one of your commercials.|我不是干这个的,不过我有个 关于你们广告的主意
You could e a carpenter making a beautiful chair.|可以先来个木匠,做了一把 漂亮的椅子
Then one of your robots comes in and makes a better chair twice as fast.|然后又来个你们的机器人 做了一把更好的椅子,只花一半时间
Then you superimpo on the screen, " USR: Shitting on the little guy."|然后字幕打出来: USR,彻底打败他
That would be the fade-out.|然后淡出
Yeah, I e. I suppo your father lost his job to a robot.|我明白了,也许是你爸爸因为 机器人丢了工作
Maybe you'd have banned the lnternet to keep the libraries open.|也许你应该呼吁禁止互联网 代之以图书馆
Prejudice never shows much reason.|偏见总是没有太多理由的
No, you know, I suspect
you simply don't like their kind.|我觉得你就是不喜欢它们这个种群
Well, you got a business to run around here.|你在这儿有你的生意要做
The last thing you need, especially this week, is a dead guy in your lobby.|尤其是这个星期,你最不希望见到的 就是一个死人躺在你的大厅里
But, hell, eing as how you got one, maybe I'll look around.|但是既然已经发生了,我就只好四处调查看看
Ask a few questions. Do the whole "cop" thing.|问几个问题而已 警察的例行公事么
-I'll nd someone to escort you. -Thank you very much.|-我会派人指引你的 -非常感谢
Lawrence told me to accommodate you in any way possible.|劳伦斯要我尽一切可能帮助你
Really?|是吗?
Okay.|好啊
I reviewed Dr. Lanning's psych profile.|我看过兰尼博士的心理学档案了
Alfred had become a reclu. He rejected human contact for machines.|阿尔弗雷德变得很隐遁 拒绝人类和机器的接触
So you're a shrink, huh?|你是个心理医生?
My ex-wife would sure be glad I'm talking to you.|我的前妻知道我和你谈话一定很高兴
You don't know her, do you?|你不认识她,对吧?
I'm sorry. Are you being funny?|对不起,你在开玩笑吗?
I guess not.|没有啊
Level 10.|10楼
So would you say that Dr. Lanning was suicidal?|你认为兰尼博士有自杀倾向?
It would em the answer to that is apparent.|我认为答案是很明显的
That's not what I asked you.|这不是我问你的问题
No. I wouldn't have thought so.|不,我本来不这么认为
But obviously I was wrong.|但是,很显然我错了
That's a long way down.|这里掉下去可是很高啊
You people sure do clean up quickly around here.|你们清扫的还真快
I can't blame you. Who wants some old guy going bad in the lobby?|我不怪你,谁愿意让这么个老头子 死在大厅里呢?
He was not "some old guy." Alfred Lanning was everything here.|他可不是什么“老头子” 阿尔弗雷德 兰尼是这里的一切
We are on the eve of the largest robotic distribution in history.|我们即将进行史上最大的机器人上市活动
By Saturday, it'll be one robot to every five humans.|在星期六之前,每5个家庭就会拥有一个机器人
The robots are the realization of a dream. Dr. Lanning's dream.|这些机器人是梦想的实现 兰尼博士的梦想
You know what, in that dream 你知道吗?在他的梦中
...I bet you he wasn't dead.|我打赌他没有翘掉
-You keep 24-hour surveillance? -Obviously. Company policy.|-你们这里有全天监视吗? -当然了,公司的规定
-Where are the feeds? -Sensor strips.|-监视器呢? -感应线
Everywhere but the rvice areas.|除了检修区之外,遍布各处
They link to our positronic operating core.|这些都连到中央控制器
Thermostat wasn't good enough. You gave the building a brain.|热感应器还不够好 你们给了这幢大楼一

本文发布于:2023-05-07 23:09:18,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/867360.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:机器人   人类   没有   知道   梦想
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图