电影猫鼠游戏字幕对白

更新时间:2023-05-06 15:26:45 阅读: 评论:0

非常感谢Thank you very much
欢迎各位来到《真真假假》and welcome to To Tell the Truth.
我们的第一位客人  他让自己成为Our first guest, he's made a career
最无耻的以冒名顶替为生的骗子out of being the most outrageous impostor
是我们这个节目从未邀请过的that we've ever come across on this show
你很快就会明白我的意思的and you're going to e what I mean.
号选手  请问你叫什么名字?Number One what is your name, plea?
我叫弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔My name is Frank William Abagnale.
号选手呢?Number Two?
我叫弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔My name is Frank William Abagnale.
号选手呢?Number Three?
我叫弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔My name is Frank William Abagnale.
从年到年..."From  to
我成功地冒充了  泛美航空公司的 飞行员"I successfully impersonated "an airline pilot for Pan Am Airways
免费飞了百多万公里"and I flew over two million miles for free.
那段时间  我是乔治亚州一家医院的"During that time, I was also the chief resident pediatrician
儿科见习医生主管"at a Georgia hospital
还是路易斯安那州首席检察官的一名助理"and an assistant attorney general "for the state of Louisiana.
在我被逮捕时  我被认为是"By the time I was caught, I was considered
美国历史上  最年轻及最胆大的骗子"the youngest and most daring con man in . history.
我在美国境外的个国家  和境内的个州里..."I had cashed almost $ million in fraudulent checks
用伪造的支票套取了约百万美元的现金"in  foreign countries and all  states.
而所有这些都是在我岁生日之前做的"And I did it all before my th birthday.
我叫弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔My name is Frank William Abagnale."
他要讲真话了So, for the first time he's gonna have to tell the truth
首先由基蒂发问and we're going to start our questioning with Kitty.
谢谢  号选手  凭你的聪明才智Thank you. Number One, why, with all
你肯定是个非常聪明的家伙and you're obviously a very
你为什么不找个合法的职业谋生?why didn't you go in for a legitimate profession?
这是个挣钱多少的问题It was really a question of dollars and cents.
年轻的时候的时候  我需要钱...When I was a young man, I needed the money
我想这个职业  是最简单的挣钱方法and I thought this list of careers was the easiest way to get it.
明白了I e.
号选手  我发现这真奇妙Number Two, I find this all very fascinating.
是谁最后抓住你的?Who was it that finally caught you?
他叫卡尔·汉莱提His name was Carl Handratty.
汉-莱-提Han-an-an-ratty.
莱提Ratty.
汉莱提Handratty.
汉莱提Han-ratty.
卡尔·汉莱提Carl Handratty.
- 是的  - 我...-Yes. -I...
叫...卡尔·汉莱提am... Carl Handratty.
我代表美国的联邦调查局I reprent the FBI from the United states of America.
我有官方许可Yeah. I have orders
来见那个美国囚犯  阿巴戈内尔to e the American prisoner, Abagnale.
{\an}法国  马赛  年圣诞节前夕
你坐在这里You sit here.
不许开这扇门You do not open the door.
不许从这个小孔You do not
递给他任何东西  anything through the hole.
天啊Aw... Jesus.
你知道  我自己也有点感冒了You know, I've got a little bit of a cold mylf.
弗兰克
按照欧洲人权法...I'm here to read the articles
我来宣读引渡条例according to the European Court for Human Rights.
第款: 引渡将被批准...Article One: Extradition shall be granted
关于犯下按照法律应受惩罚罪行...in respect of offens punishable under "
- 救我  - 最长期限至少一年的- help me. - for the maximum period of at least one year
严厉刑法of a vere penalty.
救我Help me.
弗兰克...  住口 stop it.
救我Help me.
你没想骗我  是吧?You don't think actually you can fool me, do you?
还有页没读完呢  注意听 pages to go. stay with me.
第款:Article Two:
"如果引渡请求中  包含了几种不同的罪名..."If the request for extradition "includes veral parate offens
而其中的每一项都可以进行判罪..."each of which is punishable under "
"根据 请求方的法律...""of the "
弗兰克?Frank?
弗兰克?Frank?
他妈的!Goddamn it!
快找医生来!Get me a doctor in here!
- 我需要名医生!  - 是的- I need a doctor! -Yes.
医生!  现在就要!Doctor! Now!
别紧张  弗兰克  我们带你去医生那儿Don't sweat it, Frank. We're going to get you right to a doctor.
弗兰克  如果你能听见我  别担心Frank, if you can hear me, don't worry.
我明天早晨就带你回美国I'm going to take you home in the morning.
明天早晨  弗兰克Home in the morning, Frank.
- 你在做什么?  - 洗掉虱子- What are you doing? - Washing off the lice.
要尽快送这个人上飞机  他需要医生This man has to be on a plane for America. He has to e a doctor.
医生明天来The doctor comes in tomorrow.
我花那么大的功夫才抓住他I have worked too long, too hard
不是为了让你胡来for you to take this away from me.
如果他死了  你负责If he dies, I'm holding you responsible.
先生Monsieur!
弗兰克Ah, Frank.
好吧  卡尔...Okay,
我们回美国吧let's go home.
新罗谢尔·罗特瑞俱乐部...The New Rochelle Rotary Club
的历史可以追述到has a history that goes back to .
在这些年中...In all tho years
只有少数几位先生we've only en a handful of derving gentlemen
被荣幸接纳为终身会员inducted as lifetime members.
那是一种荣誉It's an honor that, uh
现已有个名字铭记在这荣誉之墙上了that has en  names enshrined on the wall of honor
今晚  我们会产生第位and tonight, we make it :
请起立  让我来介绍我的好朋友so plea stand as I prent my very good friend

本文发布于:2023-05-06 15:26:45,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/861811.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:美国   医生   引渡
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图