邮政服务英语

更新时间:2023-05-06 07:37:42 阅读: 评论:0

以下内容由百年福爱迪(北京)翻译有限公司()转载,供大家学习之用。
名称:百年福爱迪(北京)翻译有限公司
地址:北京市海淀区中关村科技园上地东路27号春生泰克大厦601
邮编:100085
电话:86-10-51552118/86592596
传真:86-10-51552117
1.不费事,我很乐意。No bother at all, my pleasure.
 
2.没关系,愿意为您效劳。Never mind, I am glad to be rvice.
 
3.对不起,让你久等了。Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
 
4.请把证件给我看看。Plea show me your papers/passport/ID card.
 
5.我给你查一下。I'll look it up for you.
 
6.根据规定,这些东西不能寄往国外。According to the regulation, the are not permitted to nd abroad.
 
7.请讲得慢一点。Would you plea speak slowly?
 
8.请大声点好吗?Would you plea speak a little louder?
 
9.请到那边的柜台办理。Plea go to the counter over there.
 
10.请再说一遍。I beg your pardon!
 
11.请将信投到信箱里。Plea drop the letter into the letter-box.
 
12.营业时间是上午8点到下午6点。Business hours are form to
 
13.全天营业。Whole day rvice.
 
14.星期天你们营业时间是几点到几点?What are your business hours on Sunday?
 
15.对不起,这里禁止吸烟。Sorry, smoking is not allowed here.
 
16.我为刚才说的话向您道歉。I'm sorry for what i said just now.
 
17.您有零钱吗?Do you have any change?
 
18.对不起,这里不能使用外币。I'm afraid you can't u foreign currency here.
 
19.我要寄些信到法国。I want to nd letters to France.
按航空邮寄还是水陆路邮寄?
By airmail or by surface?
 
20.我有些美国的邮票,能在这里用吗?I have some American stamps with me. Can I u them here?
对不起,外国邮票不能在中国使用。I'm sorry,foreign stamps can't be ud in China.
 
21.请问寄到法国大约得多长时间?
Can you tell me how long it will take to get to France?
大约7-10天左右。About 7 to 10 days.
 
22.你最好用特快专递,只要三四天就可到法国了。You'd better mail it by EMS.It will take only 3-4 days to reach France.
 
23.这封信不急,但很重要,怎样能够保证更安全到达呢?This letter is not urgent,but important.How can it be safer?
您可以寄挂号信。You can nd it by registered mail.
 
24.劳驾。我需要寄些书籍和文件往加拿大。Excu me ,i need to nd some books and documents to Canada.
好的,你可以采用印刷品业务。OK.You may nd them as printed matters.
 
25.超重了,请把他们重包装成两件。It's overweight.Plea repack it into two pieces.
 
26.我想寄些小东西到加拿大,该怎么办理?I want to mail some articles to Canada.Can you tell me how to do it ?
用小包邮寄怎么样?How about nding them by a small packet?
 
27.我要寄个包裹。I'd like to nd a parcel here.
请填写报关章和发递单,并请用力书写,以使每页都清晰可辩。Plea fill in the customs declaration and dispatch note.And plea press hard to make every page clear.
 
28.请在水陆路空运水陆路航空前打个"X"以示您的选择。Plea mark with a cross on the relative item of "surface""SAL"or"Air"
 
29.需要花费多少钱?How much does it cost?
超重500克为217元,续重每500克加90克。217 yuan for the first 500g and 90 Yuan for every additional 500g.
 
30.请填写详情单,并将内件放入这只封套内。Plea fill in the Handing Airway Bill and put the contents into this packet.
 
31.这是收据和详情单第四联(寄件人执存联)。Here are the receipt and nder's copy of the bill.
 
32.请在这里签名并在下面写上证件号码。Plea sign here and write down the papers number.
 
33.劳驾,帮我查一封航空挂号信件。Excu me,would you plea trace a registered airmail for me.
给我看看你的收据,并填写这张查询单。Plea show me your receipt and fill in an inquiry form.
 
34.根据规定国际包裹每人每次限1000元。According to the regulation,the value limit of articles nt abroad is 1000 yuan.
 
35.紧急的文件、资料、样品和商品等均可按特快专递交寄。
Urgent business papers,materials,samples and merchandi can be t by E.M.S.
 
36.根据规定,小包邮件内不准附寄信函。According to the regulation,no letter can be enclod in a small packet.
 
37.这条丝头巾可以放在信内交寄吗?Can I put the silk scarf in my letter?
 
38.折叠的贺年卡应该按信函交寄。Folded New Year card should be nt as a letter.
 
39.请在这里划叉做出选择。Plea mark your choice here with a cross.
 
40.国际小包及包裹内可附寄发票。The invoices can be enclod in the small packet or parcel.
 
41.对于国际邮件,收件人名址应用英文或法文书写。The receiver's name and address of international mail should be written in English or French.
 
42.挂号信必须提供寄件人的详细地址。A registered letter must bear the complete address of the nder.
 
43.国际小包邮件的重量限度是多少?What's the weight limit for an international small packet?
一般来说,小包的最大重量限度为2千克。Generally speaking,the max weight of a small p
acket is 2Kg.
 
44.特快专递的最大重量限度是20千克。The max weight of an E.M.S is 20Kg.
 
45.凡超过重量限度的包裹应分为几个小包裹邮寄。Any parcels over the max weight should be repacked into small ones.
 
46.超过最大尺寸限度的包裹应分成若干小件。Any parcel over the dimension limit should be repacked into smaller ones.
 
47.对于国际信函不能使用国内标准信封。Domestic standard envelopes can't be ud in international letter rvice.
 
48.如果您邮寄明信片,请不要加任何封装。If you nd postcard,plea don't u any packing.
 
49.如果邮寄很多书,您最好装入邮政专用箱内邮寄。If you mail many books,you'd better put them into a postal box.
 
50.请在特快专递详单上写上交寄邮件的日期和时间。Plea write down the date and time of posting on the prent lable.

本文发布于:2023-05-06 07:37:42,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/860808.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:包裹   不能   邮寄
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图