良医第1季第1集台词中英对照

更新时间:2023-05-05 20:33:56 阅读: 评论:0

良医第1季第1集台词中英对照
良医第1季第1集台词
英⽂中⽂Mister?先⽣
Ladies and gentlemen,⼥⼠们先⽣们
welcome to San Jo International Airport.欢迎来到圣何塞国际机场
Help!救命
- Adam?! - Oh, my God!-亚当-天啊
Adam?!亚当
Somebody call 911!快打911
Oh, my God!天啊
I'm a doctor, let me take a look. Let me take a look.我是医⽣让我看看让我看看
His jugular vein's been cut.他的颈静脉被割破了
Does anyone have a clean cloth?谁有⼲净的布
Plea. Someone!拜托了谁有
I have a fresh change of clothes in my bag.我包⾥有⼲净的换洗⾐服
That's great.可以
You're killing him.你这是在害他
I'm saving his life. He was bleeding out.我在救他他快流⾎⽽死了
N-- You have it in the wrong place.不你放错地⽅了
I think I remember enough of Anatomy 101我还没忘记解剖学⼊门章节
to know where the jugular vein is.知道颈静脉在哪
You would be in the right place if he were an adult.他如果是成年⼈你就找对地⽅了He's not an adult.
He is a boy.但他还没成年他还是个孩⼦Which means you're also putting pressure on his trachea.就是说你也按住了他的⽓管Which means he's not currently breathing.就是说他现在没法呼吸
You have to put the pressure higher up.你得压迫上⾯⼀点的位置
There. ?这⾥
Some glass. He'll be fine.⼀块玻璃他会没事的
Who are you?你是谁
Hello. I'm Dr. Shaun Murphy.你好我是肖恩·莫菲医⽣
I'm a surgical resident at San Jo St. Bonaventure Hospital.圣何塞圣⽂德医院的外科住院医师Autism -- a mental condition characterized by difficulty⾃闭症是⼀种以沟通障碍语⾔障碍in communicating and using language and abstract concepts.和抽象概念障碍为特征的精神状态
That's the definition.这是定义
英⽂中⽂
Does it sound like I'm describing a surgeon?这样的⼈也能当外科医⽣
He's not Rain Man.他不是「⾬⼈」
He's high functioning, he's capable of living on his own,他是⾼功能⾃闭症患者能⾃⾷其⼒
capable of managing his own affairs.也能处理好⾃⼰的事
"High functioning"?「⾼功能」
Is that our new hiring standard?这是我们的招聘新标准吗
If it were, you wouldn't be here.要是的话你就不会在这了
I'm sorry. Is this really necessary? Really?抱歉真的有必要这样吗
A special meeting of the Board of Directors --虽然我很乐意见到你们
as much as I love you all --但有必要为质询我的⼀个聘⽤决定
questioning one of my hiring decisions?召开董事会特别会议吗
Did you bother to look up the definition of "President"你们翻字典时有劳驾查过
while you were skimming the dictionary?「院长」这个词的定义吗
You're hiring him to be a surgical resident --你是聘他来我的科室做外科住院医⽣
my department -- over my objections.却⽆视我的反对
Marcus, stop making everything so personal.马库斯别掺杂个⼈情绪
I made it personal?我掺杂个⼈情绪
You've wanted his job since day one.你从上班第⼀天起就想要他的职位
Everyone in this room knows that.在座各位都知道
And, Aaron, yes, this is your hospital.亚伦没错这是你的医院
But the money it takes to run it comes from the Foundation I
但医院的运转资⾦来⾃我管理的基⾦会control.
So let's all play nice, shall we?所以都和⽓点好吗
Stop acting like you're stunned that you're standing there.别站在那⾥表现出⼀副很震惊的样⼦
You tried to slip one past us.你也震惊到了我们
I vetted him like I would any other candidate.我对他和其他候选⼈⼀视同仁
And you genuinely thought that this Board你真的认为董事会
wouldn't reasonably have any doubts不会对聘⽤⼀个
about hiring a surgeon who's been diagnod with autism?被确诊⾃闭症的⼈做外科医⽣提出质疑吗
So justify your decision.解释⼀下你的决定
I met Shaun Murphy when he was 14 years old.我认识肖恩·莫菲时他⼗四岁
I was living in Wyoming at the time.我当时住在怀俄明州
He was, and he still is, an extraordinary young man.他⼀直是个卓尔不凡的年轻⼈
Yes, he has autism, but he also has savant syndrome --他确实有⾃闭症但他也有学者综合征
genius-level skills in veral areas.在多个⽅⾯有超乎常⼈的能⼒
He has almost perfect recall. He has spatial intelligence.他记忆超群有空间智能
And he es things and analyzes things他观察和分析事物的⾓度
in ways that -- that are just remarkable.异于常⼈⼗分独特
In ways that we can't even begin to understand.普通⼈甚⾄⽆法即刻理解
Tho are asts. Undeniable asts for any doctor,这是优势啊作为医⽣⽆可争议的优势particularly a surgeon.尤其是外科医⽣
You've known him since he was 14?他⼗四岁时你就认识他了
You care about him. He's like a son to you.你关⼼他把他视如⼰出
Dr. Andrews, your wife is gonna be very upt with you.安德鲁斯医⽣你的妻⼦对你会⾮常失望的If you're trying to turn this into a nepotism ca,你要⾮把这事说成裙带关系问题
we're gonna have to fire her idiot nephew from bookkeeping.那我们只能炒了她那位在医院记账的蠢货外甥
Sorry. You en Claire?抱歉你见到克莱尔了吗
Would you turn off the light?能把灯关了吗
Sure. You en Claire?好你见到克莱尔了吗
Why? Would you turn off the light?怎么了⿇烦把灯关了
Melendez wants to operate on 104,梅伦德斯想给104床患者动⼿术but Claire hasn't gotten informed connt.但克莱尔还没拿到知情同意书And she's ignoring her page. You en her?呼机没反应你见到她了吗
No. Now go away and turn off the light.没有现在把灯关上出去
Sure.好
They need you to, um...他们需要你去...
I heard.听到了
Oh, she's such a bitch.她真烦⼈
No.不
She just doesn't like you.她只是不喜欢你
It's kind of silly, isn't it?有点傻吧
Maybe.或许吧
To say for sure,准确来说
I'd need to know what it is you're talking about.我得知道你在说什么
Us.我们
Not silly at all.⼀点也不傻
Quite a bit of fun, actually.其实还挺好玩的
I meant that we're hiding it. Our relationship.我是说我们搞地下情
Jared, we don't have a relationship.杰瑞德我们没有「情」
英⽂中⽂
We have x.只有「性」
英⽂中⽂
But, if you want to tell people但如果你想告诉⼤家
that you're screwing me, go for it.你和我上床的事我不介意
The veins in the boy's left arm are popping.他左臂⾥的静脉在跳动
Is that bad?那很糟吗
I-I don't e.我不明⽩
Intrathoracic pressure.胸内压
No, his chest is rising. He's breathing.不是他的胸部有起伏他在呼吸No, the -- the chest is moving paradoxically.不对他的胸廓在做反常运动
The left lung is in distress.左肺受损
Yes.没错
Who here has a sharp knife, blade five inches or longer?谁有锋利的⼩⼑⼑刃⼗多厘⽶长的Nobody?都没有吗
You should start artificial respiration.你们该给他做⼈⼯呼吸了
He's going to stop breathing very soon.他很快就会停⽌呼吸
I feel fine.我感觉很好
Dr. Melendez would like to do the surgery today.梅伦德斯医⽣想要今天给你做⼿术You need bypass surgery quite urgently.你急需做这个⼼脏搭桥⼿术Would you plea sign the connt?请你签⼀下知情同意书好吗
No.不要
You're scared.你害怕了
I-I'm not scared.我我不怕
Well, you should be.你应该害怕
We're gonna cut your chest open,我们会把你的胸部切开
we're gonna stop your heart,让你的⼼跳暂停
repair it and restart it.修复之后再让它重新跳动
Are you riously telling me that that doesn't scare you?你真的要告诉我你不怕吗
I just want a cond opinion.我只是想听听其他意见
Callum, yesterday, your life was perfect.卡勒姆昨天的你还拥有完美的⼈⽣You were playing tennis, you had a big anniversary.你打着⽹球庆祝着周年纪念⽇Today, you're lying in a hospital bed但现在你躺在医院病床上
trying to figure out the best way to say goodbye,想着要怎样和你未成年的孩⼦告别maybe forever, t
o your teenage children.⽽且还有可能是永别
Why are you doing this?你为什么要说这些
Becau I can't deal with lies.因为我不喜欢别⼈撒谎
If you lie to me, my answers won't help you.如果你不跟我说实话我也帮不了你
英⽂中⽂
But, if you're scared, I can help you.但如果你是害怕了我可以帮你
I'm scared.我害怕了
Okay.知道了
- You can't be back here. - Oh, I need a knife.-你不能回到这⾥-我需要⼀把⼑Where do you keep the knives你们把⼑放在哪⾥
people forget they're traveling with?就是从旅客那⾥没收的⼑
A knife? Sure. Anything el?⼑没问题还需要其他东西吗
I do also need a narrow six-foot tube我还需要⼀根两⽶长的细管⼦
and high-proof alcohol and gloves and baggage-handling tape,⾼浓度酒精⼿套和处理⾏李的胶带but I am going to get the alcohol from the duty-free store但我会去免税店买酒
and the tube from the back of a soda machine.管⼦我会去汽⽔贩卖机后⾯取Well, I wish you all the luck with that.那我祝你好运
But I'm not gonna give you a knife.但我不会给你⼑的
No, I need a knife. It-It's -- It's very --不是我需要⼀把⼑这很...
There is a medical emergency. There's a medical emergency.有⼈需要急救有⼈需要急救
That one. That one,就那把就那把
right near the top, looks very sharp.靠近上⾯那把看起来很锋利Would you get it for me?你可以把那把⼑给我吗
No, I'm not gonna give you a knife. I'll ask --不⾏我不会给你⼑的我要问... There's not the time.没时间了
Weapon! Weapon!⼩⼼武器⼩⼼武器
Move! Get out of the way!让开快让开
Drop it.放下⼑
You idiot! You're lucky we didn't just shoot.你这个蠢货你该庆幸我们没开枪No! He's trying to save my son's life.不要他在想办法救我⼉⼦
You get that connt on 104?拿到104床的知情同意书了吗Well, I made him a deal.我和他说好了
He's got a meeting with Dr. Max from psychiatry at 6:00,他六点去见精神科的马克斯医⽣we'll get the connt by 8:00,⼋点之前我们会拿到他的同意书we can operate first thing in the morning.明天⼀早就可以做⼿术了
You did pass anatomy, right, Dr. Browne?你的解剖学考试通过了吧布朗医⽣His problem's in his heart, not his head.他是⼼脏有问题不是⼤脑
He's not psychologically ready for surgery.他没有做好⼿术的⼼理准备
He will be. Soon.很快他就会没问题了
Well, he is physically ready.他⾝体上已经准备好了

本文发布于:2023-05-05 20:33:56,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/858603.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:医院   外科   见到   障碍   需要   闭症   解剖学   董事会
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图