I have heard a lot about you 久闻大名
2. We have met 我们见过面
3. Can you spare me a few minutes? 我能占用你几分钟时间吗?
4. Give me a lift 送我一程
5. It's my treat this time 这次我请客
6.it's up to you 由你决定
7.i don't mean it 我不是故意的
8.Great minds think alike 英雄所见略同
9.don't tea her 别再嘲弄她了
10.anything you say 一切听你的
11 now you're really talking. 说得对
12 same to you 彼此彼此
13 that sounds reasonable 听起来蛮合理的
14 may you succeed 祝你成功
15 i can't follow you 我不懂你说的
16: be it so 就这样吧!
17. beg your pardon?对不起
18. i cross my heart 我发誓是真的
19.god bless you 上帝保佑你
20.he always talks big 他老是吹牛
1.Your satisfaction is guaranteed.包你满意
2.You should take advantage of it.你应该好好利用这个机会。
3.My mind is made up.我心意已决。
4.I have been an admirer of yours for many years.我多年来都是你的爱慕者。
5.If you need any help, just call.需要任何协助,尽管打电话来。
1.Let's get together sometime.有时间我们聚一下吧。
2.Let's call it a day.我们今天就到这儿吧。
3.It will do you good.这会对你有好处。
4.I'm working on it.我正在努力。
5.Are you doing anything this afternoon?你今天下午有安排吗?
1.I'll check for you? 我为你查一下
2.I'm afraid I won't be free then. 恐怕我那会儿没空
3.You're going the wrong way. 你走错方面了
4.I often work out. 我经常参加体育锻炼
5.Plea bring your own bottle. 请自带酒水
what's on your mind?你在想什么?
first come first rved 先到先得
any day will do 哪一天都行
be it so就这样吧
better luck next time.一次会更好
you are pulling my leg 你在开我玩笑吧
you t me up 你出卖我
that's the idea 正是这个意思
that's all i need 我只需要这些
surprid to e you 看到你真是惊喜
speaking of the devil 说曹操,曹操到
1.Could you give me your phone number? 能给我你的电话号码吗?
2.You've been very helpful. 你帮了我大忙了。
3.Thanks for coming all the way over here. 谢谢你不远万里专程跑一趟。
4.I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉,让您久等了。
5.Let's call in sick. 我们打电话请个病假吧!
1.How do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎么拼法?
2.It's not your fault. 这不是你的错。
3.I don't want to put you out. 我不想给您添麻烦。
4.It'll work out. 总会有办法的。
( *work out 表示“进展顺利”、“解决”)
5.Go for it!勇敢点儿。
1.You can count on me. 你可以指望我。
2.You never know. 世事难料。
3.When will it be ready? 什么时候能准备好?
4.Who is in charge here? 这里谁负责?
5.Where can I check in? 在那儿办理登记手续?
Take my word for it,保证自己说的是实话(等於说:You can trust me and accept my word as a guarantee of truth。)更加强其威风也。
1.You should take advantage of it. 你应该好好利用这个机会。
2.You've got a point there. 你说的有道理。
3.You are kidding. 你开玩笑吧。
4.You should give it a try. 你应该试一试。
5.You get what you pay for. 一分钱一分货。
6.Can you give me some feedback? 你能给我一些建议吗?
7.Could you take a picture for me? 你能帮我拍照吗?
8.Enjoy your meal. 请慢慢享用吧。
9.Give my best to your family. 代我向你们全家问好。
10.I enjoy your company. 我喜欢有你做伴。
1.I'll keep my eyes open. 我会留意的。
2.I'm just having a look. 我只是随便看看。
3.Is this at taken? 这位子有人坐吗?
4.It really comes in handy. 有了它真是方便。
5.You shouldn't spend money foolishly. 你不该随便乱花钱。
6.It's a waste of time. 这是浪费时间。
7.It's my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸。
8.It's time for dinner. 该吃晚饭了。
9.Keep the change. 不用找了。
10.Let's celebrate! 让我们好好庆祝一下吧!
1.Plea leave me alone. 请别打扰我。
2.Are you ud to the food here? 你习惯吃这儿的饭菜吗?
3.Would you give me a discount? 能再便宜一些吗?
4. I'd like to rerve a table for eight. 我想订八个人的餐。
5.I'm sorry. We're all booked up tonight 对不起,今天晚上都订满了。
6.You would have a ball. 玩个痛快。(ball在这里不是一个球)
7.I want to renew this book 我想续借我的书
8.Plea turn off the power. 请把电源关掉.
9.How are you going to pay? 你要怎么付款?
10.What's going to be covered on the test? 考试的范围是什么?
it's my great pleasure if i'm worth
如果我够格的话,很乐意帮你哦...
1. Thanks for being such a good mom. 你真是我的好妈妈。
2. He is a green hand. 他是一个新手(绿色给人以新鲜的感觉.所以green hand是新手的意思)
3.Where have you been in china? 你都去过中车的哪些地方?
4. I’m a government employee. 我是国家公务员。
5. I’m lf-employed. 我是个体经营者。
6. Which department do you work for? 你在哪个部门工作?
7. How long have you been doing that job? 这个工作你做了多长时间了?
8. How do you get to work? 你怎么去上班?
9. I’m out of work now. 我现在失业了(out of work “失业”)
10.Plea feel free to make yourlf at home. 别客气,像在自己家一样。
1. What do you do when you have free time? 业余时间你都干么?
2. What kind of sports do you like? 你喜欢哪种运动?
3. No one knows for sure. 谁也不知道确切的情况。
4. Can you wrap it up for me? 你能替我包装好吗?
5. It’s now or never. 机不可失,时不再来
(直译“现在不做,将来永远没机会了)”
1.This is too much. 太过分了!
2. How dare you! 你好大的胆子!
3. What do you mean? 你什么意思?
4. Why on earth not go? 究竟为什么不走?
5. I am fed up. 我受够了。
1. Just my luck/ That’s all I need! 真倒霉!怎么这么倒霉!
2. That wretch/bully/rascal! 真卑鄙!太霸道了!简直混蛋!
3. That’s ridiculous. 真是太荒唐了!
4. He dried me up. 他真叫我无话可说了。
5. He goes bananas. 他疯了。
1. Forgive me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打断你一下。
2. Forgive my rudeness. 请原谅我的鲁莽。
3. Sorry to have troubled you so much. 很抱歉这么打扰您。
4. I regret I can’t help. 我很抱歉,我帮不上忙。
5. I’m sorry for hurting you. 我很后悔伤了你的心。
1. How boring it is! 真烦啊!
2. I’m very annoyed at it. 我对此十分恼火。
3. I don’t find drinking exciting. 我觉得喝酒没什么意思。
4. I dislike it. 我不喜欢。
5. My heart isn’t in it. 我对此没兴趣。