面试中的常见英文问题

更新时间:2023-05-05 07:30:03 阅读: 评论:0

Q: Can you ll 虾酱怎么吃 yourlf in two minutes? Go for it.
    你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
    依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
Q: Give me a summary of your current job deion.
    对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
    我五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支
持。
Q: Why did you leave your last job?
    你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
    我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
    我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。
Q: How do you rate yourlf as a professional?
    你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
    凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
    依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
    你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
    我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us?
    你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
    我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
    你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
    我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure?
    你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?
A: Yes, I think so.
A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it we
ll.
    这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?
    你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring.
    乐于助人和关心他人。
A: Adaptability and n of humor.
    适应能力和幽默感。
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.
    乐观和友爱。
Q: How would your frien论语教案 ds or colleagues describe you?
    你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
A: (pau a few conds)
    (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
    They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
    他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
A: T教师节花束 hey say Mr. Chen is a friendly, nsitive, caring and determined person.
    他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
Q: What personality traits do you admire?
    你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.
    诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: (I like) people who posss the "can do" spirit.
    有"实际行动"的人。
Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
    作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
    我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。
A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
    我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。
Q: How do you normally handle criticism?
    你通常如何处理別人的批评?
A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwi the situation could become wor. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
    沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it 向英雄致敬手抄报 later.
    我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
    在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
    胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。
A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.
    不能接受新思想的那些取。
Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
    你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?
A: I will try to prent my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
    我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
Q: How do you handle your failure?
    你怎样对待自己的失敗?
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given
a cond chance to correct my mistake.
    我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。
Q: What provide you with a n of accomplishment.
    什么会让你有成就感?
A: Doing my best job for your company.
    为贵公司竭力效劳。

本文发布于:2023-05-05 07:30:03,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/857250.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:工作   行政   我会   机会   相信   觉得   接受
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图