房务部服务标准
Service Standard of Rooms Division
接听电话的服务标准
Telephone Service Standard
铃响三声之内接听电话
Answer the phone within three rings
问候用语包括“您好,岗位+您的姓名(内部),有什么可以帮您?
Greeting with “Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/, Section name, your name(Internal),How may I assist you?
问候必须清晰明了
Ensure greeting words clearly
请将你的微笑融入你的声音
Bring your smile into your voice
在接听电话的过程中至少两次使用来电者的姓氏称呼客人
U guest name at least two times during the conversation
时刻注字的繁体字
意您的语气、语速、语调和客人的反应
Watch your voice tone、speed and the guest’s respon
在接听电话的过程中,你的周围不能有噪音干扰
Make sure your surroundings be quite during on the phone
一站式服务,尽量避免不必要的转接电话
One stop rvice痘病毒
– Don’t transfer the phone to other internal rvice department
如果不能立刻答复,请告知客人回复的时间,永远不要要求客人再打来
Plea inform the guest we will give them a feedback time, never ask guest calling again
仔细的倾听,关注客人的问题,并做好详细的记录
Listen carefully, concern with guest’s questions, and leave a detail record
永远不要向客人说“不”或“没有”
Ensure never say “No” and “Don’t have” to the guest
注意不要泄露酒店和客人的重要信息
Keep the cret for guest and our hotel’s confidential information
永远记得要多问一句“还有什么可以帮您吗?”
Always remember to ask the guest “Is there anything el I can do for you?” before clo the conversation.
“感谢您的来电,请稍候,为您转接”
“Thank you for your calling, one moment plea, transfer for you”
“感谢您的来电,祝您有个愉快的一天/夜晚/”
“Thanks for your calling, have a nice day/evening”
时刻微笑,并用客人的姓氏和职称称呼客人
Always smile, u guest name or title greet the guest if possible
预订的服务标准
Service Standard for Rervation
铃响三声之内接听电话
Answer the phone within three rings
问候用语包括“您好,岗位+您的姓名(内部),有什么可以帮您?
Greeting with “Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/, Section name, your name(Internal),How may I assist you? 询问客人的姓名,如:“先生/女士,请问怎么称呼您”
Required the guest name, i.e.: “Sir/Madam,may I know/have your name?
主动介绍酒店产品信息给客人,房型、房价和服务项目等
Offer hotel’s production information to the guest, room type, room rate and other outlets
了解客人的需求信息,进行合适的推销
Get the guest’s requirements, and take the promote sales
重复确认客人的预订信息
Double confirm the guest booking information
与客人道别, “X先生,我们期待着您的光临”
Farewell the guest, Mr. /Miss xx, we are looking forward to your coming
时刻使用标准用语,永远不要向客人说“不”或“没有”
Follow the standard anytime, never say “No” and “Don’t have” to the guest
永远记得要多问一句“还有什么可以帮您吗”
Always remember to ask the guest “Is there anything el I can do for you?” before clo the conversation张衡简介
.
Check In的服务标准(三分钟之内)
对于向总台走来和经过的客人,微笑着目光注视客人, 并点头示意
Eye contact with a smile to the guest who approaches to the front desk and nodding your head show our concern.
在3米的距离,目光接触,微笑向客人问好
Eye contact will a smile, greet the guest within 3 meters
时刻端午节作文600字作文
注意使用敬语,如:“请,对不起,谢谢,打扰您了。”
U the etiquette words, i.e.: “ plea, sorry, thank you, sorry to disturb you”
提供帮助,如:“X先生/女士,请问有什么可以帮您的?”
Asking the guest, “ How may I assist you sir/madam”
与客人确认订房信息,如:“李先生,您订了3间豪华观景房,住3晚,15号退房,房价是428元,(并在登记单上用笔圈出,画+ ),请您在这里签个名(右手手指并拢,向上倾斜45度角,指示签名方位)
the key information), asking the guest leave a signature.
请客人出示证件,如:“李先生,请您出示您的身份证件我们登记下好吗。
Asking the guest show their certificate(ID, Passport), “ Mr. Li, may I have your ID card/ Passport for our registration plea?”
与客人确认付款方式,如:“李先生,请问您是付现金还是刷卡?”
Confirm the payment with the guest, “Mr. Li, how would you like to pay, by cash or credit card?”
与客人确认收取金额,如:“李先生,收您5000元现金/ 刷您5000元预授权,请您确认签个名(用手指出位置,并将笔双手递给客人)。”
Confirm the amount with the guest, “Mr. Li, 5 thousand deposit/ Get your 5 thousand pre-authorizations, plea check and leave your signature here
请客人收好暂收款凭证,如:“李先生,这是您的押金单,请您妥善保管,退房时请出示。”
Remind the guest keep the receipt, “Mr. Li, this is your deposit receipt, plea keep it safe and return to us when you check out”
尽量索要客人名片,如:“李先生,方便的话能留张名片给我们吗?”
Asking the business card from the guest, : “ Mr. Li, may I have your business ca上海工艺美术
rd?”
将钥匙和身份证件交给客人,
目光接触面带微笑:“李先生,这是您的钥匙卡,您的房号在这里(用手指出房号所在的位置)”,身份证件请收好,早餐在20楼,从早上7点到10:00,祝您入住愉快!”
Handover the key card and ID to the guest,
Eye contact with a smile: “Mr. Li, here is your room key, this is your room no(put the finger to the room no location ), plea keep the ID, breakfast in the 20th floor, from 7:00 to 10:00 in the morning, have a nice day/enjoy your stay!
**永远不要直接说出客人的房间号码**
Never announced the room no to our guest
向客人介绍“快速退房服务”(仅限于用外卡的客人)
Offer the “Express check out rvice” to the guest. (For using the overas card guest)
至少3次使用客人姓氏或者职称称呼客人
U the guest name/title at least 3 times during the C/I rvice.
护送客人去房间
Escort the guest to their room
永远不要向客人说“不”或“没有”
Never say “No” and “Don’t have” to the guest
永远记得要多问一句“还有什么可以帮您吗”
Always remember to ask the guest “Is there anything el I can do for you?” before clo the conversation.
带领客人到房间
Escorting Service
目光接触面带微笑问候客人,如:“李先生,您好,我是XXX, 请让我带您去房间”
Eye contact with a smile to the guest, “Mr. Li, I am XXX, let me escort you to the room”
提供帮助,如:“李先生,我帮您拿行李吧。”
Offer assistance, “Mr. Li, let me take the luggage for you”
指引方向,如:“李先生,这边请(站在客人右前方,右手打开约160度平角)”
Show the direction, i.e. “Mr. Li, this way plea (stand in front of the guest right way and the right hand unfold 160 degree show the way)
随时关注客人的感受。
Show our concern to the guest anytime.
带路,站在客人右前方45度角位置,与客人保持1米左右的距离,不可过近,也不可过远。
Lead the way, stand the right side as the side of precedence as 45 degree, keep 1 meters distance with the guest, don’t too clo or too far.
途中:介绍酒店各营业场所,如:“餐厅的用餐时间、酒店其他营业设施等”
了解客人此行目的,是旅游、商务或其他。
向客人介绍相关旅游项目及本地特色。
On the way: Introduce the operation outlets to the guest, i.e.: “the restaurant features, other facilities information for guest”
Get the reason why they come here (If not local guest), for travel or business or others.
Introduce the local tour sights or other interesting place to the guest.
到达楼层,向客人介绍相关设施,如:“李先生,我们现在17楼,这边是消防通道(用手示意),您的房
间在右手边。
Arrived the floor, introduce the facilities to the guest, i.e.: “Mr. Li, we are in the 17th floor now, this is the fire exist entrance, your room is on the right side.
到达房间,接过客人的钥匙卡,为客人开门,并告知客人,如:“李先生,您只需要将钥匙卡接触门锁感
应装置绿灯亮即可压下门把手打开房门了。”
Arrived the room, pick up the guest’s room key, open the door for guest and informed the guest, i.e.: "Mr. Li, you just need wipe the lock nsor device with the room key, press the door handle when the light turned green, the door will open.
打开门,请客人先进房间,如:“李先生,您先请。”
Open the door, advanced guest rooms, i.e.:"Mr. Li, after you plea."
询问客人行李的摆放位置,如:“李先生,我将您的箱子放在行李架上,可以吗?”
Required the placement of guest luggage, i.e.: “Mr. Li, shall I put your luggage on the luggage rack?"
征求客人意见,是否需要介绍下房间的设施使用
Get the guest’s approval before you introduce the room facilities.
介绍房间保险箱的位置,如:“李先生,房间设有保险箱女枪台词
,在衣橱下方。”
Describes the location of the safety box, i.e.: “Mr. Li, there was a safety box知足常乐的名言
in the clot."
介绍房间保险箱的使用方法,如:“李先生,在保险箱箱门打开的状态下设置任意4位密码,按“LOCK”键关箱锁定即可。”
Introduction to u the room safe, i.e.: " Mr. Li, t any four password when the door open, click" LOCK "button the safe will be locked off."
介绍迷你吧
Introduce Mini-bar
介绍吹风机和洗衣服务
Introduce hairdryer and laundry rvice
介绍电视遥控器和空调开关的位置
Describes the location of remote control and air-conditioning switch
介绍消防逃生图
Introduction fire exist plan
如果您需要其它任何服务,请致电服务中心
If you need any other rvices, plea call the “rvice center”
介绍电话机服务中心按键的功能及使用。
Explain the functions of “rvice center” button on the phone.
离开客人房间,告别客人,
Leave the guest room, farewell to the guests,
目光接触面带微笑::“李先生,希望您入住愉快!”
Eye contact with a smile: "Mr.Li, have a nice day/evening"
**永远不要向客人说“不”或“没有”
Never say “No” and “Don’t have” to the guest.
**永远记得要多问一句“还有什么可以帮您吗?”
Always remember to ask the guest “Is there anything el I can do for you?” before clo the conversation.
为客人换房的服务标准
Standard of rvice for the guests to change rooms
在3米的距离,目光接触微笑问候客人。如:“中午好,李先生,有什么可以帮您?”
At 3 meters, eye contact with a smile and greeting the guests. i.e.: "Good afternoon, Mr. Li, how may I assist you?"
询问并表示关注,如:“李先生,请问有什么可以帮您?”
Show your concern, i.e.: “Mr. Li, how may I assist you?"
了解客人的换房原因,如:“李先生,能知道您需要换房的原因吗?”
Get the reason of why the guest moves the room, i.e.: “Mr. Li, why you don’t like the room XXX?"