军事英语1——精选推荐

更新时间:2023-05-03 01:44:52 阅读: 评论:0

军事英语(共849句)
军事英语问候用语
1. Hello.
你好。
2. Are you a new soldier?
你是新兵吗?
3. Y es. I am.
是,我是新兵。
4. How old are you?
你多大了?
5. 18 years old.
18 岁了。
6. Where are you from?
你是那里人?
7. I am from Beijing.
我是北京人。
8. Y ou are an officer, aren't you?
你是军官,对吗?
9. No. I am a noncommissioned officer.
不对。我是士官。
10. Nice to know you.
认识你很高兴。
11. Me too.
我也很高兴。
12. How are you?
你好吗?
13. Fine. Thank you.
很好。谢谢。
14. See you later.
再见。
15. Go报考专业 od-bye.
再见。
Words and Expressions单词与短语
commission v. /kE5mIFEn/ 任命,授权
军事英语士兵生活
16. How long have you rved in the PLA?
你服役几年了?
17. I have been in the army for two years.
我服役两年了。
18. How do you like the life here?香山居士是谁
喜欢部队生活吗?
19. I like it very much.
很喜欢。
20. All the officers and soldiers are clo comrades-in-arms.
全体官兵都是亲密战友。
21. Right.
对。
22. We care for each other, love and help each other.
我们互相关群面自我介绍 心,互相爱护,互相帮助。
23. What do you do every day?
你们每天都做什么。
24. We have morning exercis every day.
我们每天出早操。
25. We have military training and political study in day购股权 time.
白天进行军事训练和政治学习。
26. In the evening we usually watch TV.
晚上,我们通常看电视。
27. When do you have the roll-call?
什么时候点名呢?
28. We have it before we go to bed.
睡觉前。
29. It's about time.
时间快到了。
30. Let's go back.
咱们回去吧。
Words and Expressions单词与短语
comrade n.
roll call n. 点名
军事英语参观军营
31. Y ou are welcome to our barracks.
欢迎大家到我们军营来。
32. This is a big military camp.
这是个大军营。
33. I'd like to show you around.
我愿意领你们参观。
34. This is our office building.
这是我们的办公大楼。
35. Come in, plea.
请进。
36. The meeting room is on the cond floor.
会议室在二楼。
37. Plea go upstairs.
请上楼。
38. Open the door, plea.
请开门。
39. Sit down.
请坐。
40. The air-conditioner is working.
开着空调呢。
41. Plea have a cup of tea.
请喝茶。
42. There is a map of the world on the wall.
墙上挂有世界地图。
43. Y ou can e where your country lies.
你们可以看到你们国家在什么位置。
44. Our unit has a long history and is well known to the world.
我们部队历史悠久,世界闻名。
45. Plea很高兴为您服务 have a look at the sand table of our unit.
请看我们部队的沙盘。
46. The are our classroom buildings.
这些是我们的教学楼。
47. The training ground is over there.
训练场在那边。
48. The shooting range is large enough to carry out all the shooting practice. 射击场很大,可以进行各种射击训练。
49. The tactical fields are outside the camp.
战术训练场地在营区之外。
50. Thank you for your warm reception.
谢谢你们的热情接待。
51. It's a pleasure.
不客气
Words and Expressions 单词与短语
barracks n. 军营
camp n. 营地
range n. 场地
reception n. 接待
tactical adj. 战术的
军事英语站岗放哨
52. Who is on duty today?
今天谁值班?
53. The first platoon leader.
一排长。
54. Do everything according to his instructions.
一切照他的意卫皇后 见办。
55. Now listen to me.
现在听我讲。
56. The cond squad is standing guard.
二班在站岗。
57. Squad five is required to take its place at 2200.
五班22点接岗。
58. Squad nine is on ntry.
九班在放哨。
59. Squad one is ordered to go on with its job after midnight.
一班午夜后接替九班巡逻放哨。
60. I'll go to the rounds of guard posts at any time.
我随时查岗查哨。
61. Any thing el, Sir?
首长,请指示。
62. I OK it.
我都同意。
63. Obey orders in all your actions.
一切行动听指挥。
64. Let's do our jobs.
我们各司其职。
65. Report to me if necessary.
如有情况向我报告。
66. I'm here in the company headquarters.
我在连部。
Words and Expressions单词和短语
headquarters n. 指挥部
company n. 连
instruction n. 命令,指令
patrol v. & n. 巡逻
platoon n. 排
squad n. 班
军事英语令敌投降67. Y ou are defeated!
你们被打败了!
68. Y ou have been surrounded!
你们被包围了!
69. Give up, no harm!
缴枪不杀!
70. We don't kill our captives.
我们不杀俘虏(战俘)。
71. We treat POWs well.
我们宽待俘虏。
72. Hands up!
举起手来!
73. Put your hands up!Higher!
举起手来!举高点儿!
74. Come out and surr方便反义词 ender!
出来投降!
75. Y ou have no way out!
你们没有出路了!
76. Put down your arms!
放下武器!
77. Don't move!
不许动!
78. Halt o玉米饼的家常做法 r we'll shoot!
站住!要不我们开枪了!
79. Lay down your arms, or we'll fire.
放下武器!否则我们就开枪了!
80. Stop resistance!
停止抵抗!
81. Don't die for not生日蛋糕图片大全大图 hing!
不要作无谓的牺牲!
82. Security of your life will be guaranteed!
我们保证你们的生命安全!
83. Get going!
走!
84. Follow me!
跟我走!
Words and Expressions单词和短语
captive n. 俘虏
freeze v. 不许动
give up 放弃
guarantee v. 保障,保证
halt v. 停止,立定
harm v.&n. 伤害
POW = Prisoner of War 战俘
resistance n. 抵抗
curity n. 安全
surrender v. /sE5rendE/ 投降
surround v. /sE5raJnd/ 包围
treat v. /tri:t/ 对待
军事英语审问战俘
85. What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
86. What's your age? 年龄?
87. What's your nationality?
你是那国国籍?

本文发布于:2023-05-03 01:44:52,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/853095.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:军事   进行   部队   生活   国家   军营   战俘
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图