询问价格的英语短语
询问价格时常用的语句演讲辞 ,你知道多少呢?来看看吧!
我们已向该公司提出询价。
we addresd our inquiry to the firm.
对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。
we answered the inquiry received from the firm.
犹豫不决的反义词 我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询盘 。
we have an inquiry for the goods receive杨幂高清图片 d from the firm.
我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。
we invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.
敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。
will you plea let us h培训会新闻稿 ave a list of items that are
imported by you.
如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 那么甚为感谢。
we shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.
敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。
would you care to nd us some samples with the
quotations.
由于这一次订购是合同的组成局部, 请提供最好的条件。
plea put us on your best terms, as this order forms
part of a contract.
请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。
plea state your best terms and discount for cash.
由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。
plea put us on your very best shipping terms as
regards discount.
请告知该商品的价格和质量。
plea let us have information as to the price and
quality of the goods.
请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报
最低价格。
plea quote us your lowest price for sundry goods,
including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber
goods, such as n河北哪里好玩 ylon, vinylon, and saran made in japan.
敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。
kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the
goods.
敬请告知贵公司可供给的上等砂糖的数量和价格。
kindly let us know at what price you are able to
deliver quantities of best refined sugar.
请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是
多少?
at what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales
middling texas cotton for november?
请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。
plea quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best cork.
请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。
we shall be obliged by a 属羊的出生年份表 quotation of your lowest price
for the said goods free delivered at our works卡通草莓 .
请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。
i shall be glad if you will nd me your catalogue
together with quotations.
请对该商品报最低价。
plea quote us your lowest prices for the goods.
贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的古筝调音怎么调 询盘敬悉。
we have received your letter of july 1, enquiring about
the best terms of the goods.
如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。
we shall be plead to receive your enquiries for the
machineries.
如能告知该商品的详细情况, 那么不胜感谢。
we would appreciate receiving details regarding the
modities.
如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。
we would appreciate it if you will plea let us know
the ruling prices of the goods.
本文发布于:2023-04-25 02:16:25,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/846682.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |