外贸函电翻译

更新时间:2024-03-19 15:03:08 阅读: 评论:0

2024年3月19日发(作者:汤光恢)

are given to understand that

A.你公司是经营化工产品的国有公司。

You are a state-owned corporation handing chemical product.

B.你公司有意在平等互利的基础上与我公司建立业务关系。

You intend to establish relations with us on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

are desirous of

A.获得你方最近供应出口的商品目录。

Obtaining the latest catalogue of your export items.

B.把你方的新产品介绍给我方客户。

introducing your new products to our customer.

do not hesitate to write us

A.关于推销中国水果和干果的任何建议。

Any recommendations regarding the promotion of Chine fruits and dried fruits.

B.你方需要订购手机的时候。

When you are prepared to order for cell phones.

you know

A.许多外国商人渴望和我们进行贸易。

Many foreign merchants are desirous of trading with us.

B.我们已经和世界上100多家商号建立了贸易关系。

We have already established business relations with more than 100 firms in the

world.

are appreciative of

A.你方有和我公司建立贸易关系的意向。

You intention to establish business relations with us.

B.你方愿意到广交会来洽谈业务。

You willingness to approach us for business at Canton Fair.

nd us your shipping instructions.

A.以便我们备货装船。

To ensure us to get the goods ready for shipment.

B.以便我们租订舱位。

So that we may book shipping space.

C.以便我们办理海关手续。

So that we can proceed with the customs formalities.

ing to the contract stipulations.

A.唛头由卖方选定。

The shipping mark should be at the buyer’s option.

B.买方必须在九月份内完成货物的装运工作。

The buyer should complete the shipment with September.

/

A.装直达轮,而不在新加坡转船。

We prefer shipment by direct steamer to transshipment via Singapore.

B.货物用木箱包装,箱净重100公斤,不用双层麻袋包装。

We prefer to pack the goods in 100kgs net wooden cas, rather than in two-ply

gunny bags.

精选文库

C.采用付款交单方式,而不采用60天期汇票支付。

We prefer D/P to draft at 60 days sight for payment.

is expressly stated that

A.货物必须于10月底以前装船。

Goods should be shipped on board before the end of October.

B.500公吨花生应于9月装运,其余500公吨于10月装运。

500mts peanuts should be shipped in September, the rest 500mts in October.

C.1000公吨花生必须一次装船。

1000mts peanuts should be shipped in one lot.

10.请注意,付款是以保兑的、不可撤销的、允许分装和转船的、见票即付的信用证支付。

Plea note that payment should be made by a confirmed, irrevocable L/C, payable

by sight draft, allowing partial shipments and transshipment.

11.你方以付款交单方式付款的要求,我方以予以考虑。鉴于这笔交易金额甚微,我们准备以此方式办理装运。

Your request for payment by D/P has been taken into consideration. In view of the

small amount of this transaction we are prepared to effect shipment on this basis.

12.你方可能记得,按照我方第321号售货确认书规定,有关信用证应不迟于11月15日到达我处。因此,希望你方及时开证,以免耽误装运。

You may recall that according to the stipulations of our S/C No.321 the relevant L/C

should reach us not later than Nov.15. We ,therefore hope that you will open it in

time so as to avoid any delay in effecting shipment.

13.请注意第268号合约下的800辆自行车备妥待运以久,但至今我们尚未收到你方有关的信用证。请速开来,以便装运。

We wish to draw your attention to the fact that the 800bicycles under contract

No.268 have been ready for shipment for quite some time,but we have not yet

received your covering L/C to date. Plea open the L/C as soon as possible so that

we may effect shipment.

14.现寄上邮政汇票1000美元结清欠款。

Money order of USD$1000 is on the way to clear the outstanding payment.

15.我们高兴地通知贵公司,现可以接受按买方指定的图纸和包装的订单。

We are plead to advi you that orders made to your designated designs and

packing may also be entertained.

16.雪茄烟每5支一包,20包装一条,144条装一纸箱。

The cigars are packed 5 places to a small packet, 20 packets to a carton, 144 cartons

to a cardboard container.

17.集装箱的防水和密封设计能够避免货物受潮或沾水而导致损坏。

For goods liable to be spoiled by damp or water, our containers have the advantage

of being watertight and airtight.

18.请将装运给我们的货物投保水渍险和战争险。

19.请按发票价的110%投保。

20.至于第435号合约项目下的300部相机,我们将自行办理保险。

21.至于索赔,我们的保险公司只接受超过实际损失5%的部分。

22.请告知我们价格是否包括偷窃及提货不着险。

-- 2

精选文库

23.如果没有你们的明确指示,我们将按一般惯例投保水渍险和战争险。

24.很遗憾,我们不能接受这一索赔,因为你们的保险没有包括“破损险”。

-- 3

本文发布于:2024-03-19 15:03:08,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1225981.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:装运   公司   货物   包装
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图