The Girlfriend Experience《应召女友(2016)》第二季第十一集完整中英文

更新时间:2023-11-18 05:26:58 阅读: 评论:0


2023年11月18日发(作者:陶琦)

女友》前情提要

Previously on The

们结束了

It's over between us.

我不想再你了

I don't want to e you anymore.

你不

You don't love me?

No.

我不信

I don't believe you.

A.P. are going to run a story

为获取捐款

about my dropping the investigation

而中止了调查

in return for the donation.

们说 我自己提出了捐款要求

They are saying that I personally requested the donation.

是哪来的消息

Where the fuck did that come from?

泄露的 是你

Who leaked it? Was it you?

我需要你尽可能多地到消息

I need you to find out as much information as you can.

他是不是要

If he's going to give her money

他想要什么回

what he wants in return.

我不能那么做

I can't do that.

你可以

Yes, you can.

求你

Plea don't go.

-好了 -求你

- All right. -

-求你 -离我

- Plea. - Get away from me!

我求你了

I'm begging you!

布克合公

Cranbrook Associates.

找达·艾斯福德

Darya Esford, plea.

·艾斯福德公室

Darya Esford's office.

可以我接达

Can I speak to Darya, plea?

您是

Who's calling?

安娜·

Anna Garner.

女友

第二季 第十一集

艾瑞卡和安娜

艾瑞卡·迈尔

Erica Myles

肖首席察官是否自向你

did Attorney General Shaw personally solicit you

索要竞选捐款 取他

for a campaign contribution in return

放弃新月医调查

for him dropping the investigation into Crescent Health?

首先 肖先生没有放弃调查

Firstly, Mr. Shaw did not drop the investigation.

他的公室定此并无依据

His office determined there was no basis for one.

其次 两件事完全没有

Second, there's absolutely no connection

任何

between the two events.

动权利向一个超行了捐助

Right To Action made a donation to a super PAC

以支持肖首席察官的再

supporting Attorney General Shaw's re-election

原因仅仅是我们认为他工作出色

simply becau we think he's done an outstanding job

也会继续

and will continue

正直得服务马州人

to rve the people of Maryland with integrity.

但他是否自向你索要捐款

But did he personally solicit the donation from you?

无其他可 谢谢

I have no further comments at this time. Thank you.

你是否在肖首席察官

Is it true that you met with Attorney General Shaw

决定放弃调查前三日

in his office three days before he decided

去他公室见过

not to investigate Crescent Health?

需要其他消息 请联我的

Plea contact my staff for any further comments.

是真的

Is it true?

在那会面里讨论了什么

What did you discuss in that meeting?

♥9第一大道和新西街街口

9 Independence, between First and New Jery.

我看不到什么问题

I don't e the problem.

就算肖拿了你的而中止了调查又如何

So what if Shaw dropped the ca becau you paid him off?

贿赂不是问题

Bribery isn't the problem.

那不是贿赂

It wasn't bribery.

无所 随你怎么

Doesn't matter. Call it what you want.

才是问题

Government is the problem.

和它扩张的管理

Government and its ever-expanding regulation

才是自和我赚钱

is the biggest obstacle to the free market

最大阻碍

and my ability to make money.

如果贿赂能帮助人恢复的信心

So, if bribery helps destroy people's faith in the government

我完全支持

I'm all in favor.

你不用担心我 我会支持你

You don't have to worry about me. You have my support.

我很高

I'm glad to hear it.

艾瑞卡告我你是个三陪

So, Erica tells me you're an escort.

你一定结识了很多有趣的人

You must meet a lot of interesting people.

大部分候是的

For the most part.

艾瑞卡我看了一段视频 是你一个男的吹

You know, Erica showed me a video of you blowing some guy

然后他射了你一身

and him coming all over you.

艾瑞卡无法理解你怎么能那跪下

Erica couldn't understand how you could get on your knees

羞辱自己

and deba yourlf

但是 我性

kinda turned me on.

Are you in love with her?

Maybe, at one point.

开始恋爱时

Near the beginning of our relationship

我真的很迷恋她

I was infatuated with her.

有我所渴望的事和成功

She had the kind of career and success that I wanted.

所以 我性

So, that was a major turn-on.

但是 当我意到她依性多

But when I realized how dependent she is

那种感很快就去了

it pasd pretty quickly.

实说 得她的粘人

To be honest, I find her clinginess repulsive.

认识了很多人

She introduced me to a lot of people

帮我开启了很多机会 所以我继续留着她

opened a lot of doors. So, kept her around.

在我只想看看我能把她逼到什么程度

Now I just like to e how far I can push her

以及她会如何反

and how she reacts.

你不跟她同居

So you don't live with her?

No.

她想同居 但我没

She'd like to move in, I have no interest.

-我能看看 -什么 我公

- Can I e it? - What, my apartment?

好啊

Sure.

随便看看

Feel free to look around.

你想来杯酒

Do you want a glass of wine?

不了 谢谢

No, I'm fine, thanks.

确定 我是要喝的

Are you sure? I'm gonna have one.

你没事吧

Are you okay?

你真没事

Sure you're okay?

我知道这对你一定很

I know it must be hard for you.

你在干什么

What are you doing?

你很清楚我在做什么

You know exactly what I'm doing.

我不知道她看上你什么了

I don't know what she es in you.

什么 好意思

What? And this is coming from you?

我自己出去了

I'll let mylf out.

- -我找艾瑞卡·迈尔

- Hello? - May I speak with Erica Myles, plea?

我就是

Speaking.

我是美国地方察官·拉金公室

This is the office of US District Attorney John Larkin.

拉金先生想跟你

Mr. Larkin would like to meet with you

动权利与

regarding Right To Action's relationship

首席察官肖的关系

with Attorney General Shaw.

明天1点可以

Does tomorrow at 1:00 work for you?

公室 我助理会安排的

Call my office, my assistant will t it.

我要找

Who shall I ask for?

桑德拉·福克斯

Sandra Fuchs.

要追肖了

So, I e they're going after Shaw.

是的

Yeah.

拉金公室下午打来了

Larkin's office called this afternoon. He wants to meet.

那可不是好事

That can't be good.

我不怎么担心

I'm not overly concerned.

捐款是在肖宣布放弃调查

The donation was made after Shaw announced

才捐出去的

he wasn't going to investigate.

拉金不了我 去的

Larkin can't touch me. It'll blow over.

你呢 你今天如何

How about you? How was your day?

我跟安娜吃了午

I had lunch with Anna.

什么

What?

是啊 她周二公室打了

Yeah, she called me at work on Tuesday

要跟我

and asked to get together.

得你的分手她打很大

I think your break-up hit her pretty hard.

还爱着你

She's obviously still in love with you.

-她那么 -她不用

- Did she say that? - She didn't have to.

光看就能看出来

It's clear just from lookin' at her.

她想要什么

What did she want?

她想了解我的关系

She wanted to know about our relationship.

怎么认识 得怎么

How we met, how we Stuff like that.

得她很痛苦 想搞清楚

I think she's pretty torn up and is trying to figure out

什么甩了她 我之后她来了

why you left her. I brought her here afterwards.

她想看看我

She wanted to e our love nest.

什么意思 她来了 什么

What do you mean, you brought her here? Why?

她很痛苦

I just told you, she's torn up

可能在自我责罚

and probably punishing herlf.

有一刻 着我的床

There was a moment where she was staring at my bed

然在想我

obviously thinking about us fucking.

但我替她难过

But I felt bad for her

所以想去安慰她

so I tried to comfort her.

她真的很美

She's really very beautiful.

我看得出你什么那么被她吸引

I can e why you were so attracted to her.

你跟她上

You slept with her, didn't you?

我真的很喜

I was really taken with her.

你干要走

Why are you leaving?

就是谈谈 我只是不想

We're just talking and I'm just trying to be honest with you.

道希望我撒谎吗

Would you prefer I lied?

去你

Fuck you!

我听你跟达雅上

I heard that you slept with Darya.

还说你想要家庭 你个

And you say you want a family? You fucking piece of shit.

坐我旁

Here, come sit beside me.

-谢谢 -不客气

- Thank you. - You're welcome.

你好性感

You're xy.

我想你了

I misd you.

我也想你了

I misd you too.

你真指望我相信

Do you really expect us to believe

里不存在等价交

there was no quid pro quo here?

随你怎么想

You can believe what you want.

你去肖首席察官公室跟他

You met with Attorney General Shaw in his office

三天后他就放弃了调查

three days before he dropped the investigation.

他没有放弃调查

He didn't drop the investigation.

他的公室定没有调查的依据

His office determined there was no basis for one.

肖要求你捐款了

Did Shaw ask you for a contribution

取他放弃调查

in return for not pursuing an investigation?

你怎么不你掌握了什么

Why don't you just tell me what you have?

你怎么不回答问题

Why don't you answer the question?

我来帮你一把吧

Let me make this easy for you.

全世界只有两个人知道

There are only two people in the entire world

那个公室里生的对话

who know what was said in that office

而你不是其中之一

and you're not one of them.

们谈完了

Are we done?

随你什么

Say whatever you want.

我需要你

You heard what you wanted to hear.

求你

Plea

别这样 求你

Plea don't. Plea.

求你

Plea. Plea don't.

求你 我吧

Plea love me.

可以成的

We can make it work.

又歇斯底里了

Don't get hysterical again.

很无聊

It's boring.

倦了你 和你的情

I'm sick of you and all your feelings.

我就是一切 你是我的一部分

You're everything to me, you're a part of me.

你是我的一部分 你真的是我的一部分

You're part of me, you're an actual part of me.

我无法放手

I can't let you go. I love you.

求你 离开我

Plea, don't leave me.

求你了 离开我

I'm begging you. Plea don't leave me--

-你真是个吸血鬼 -求你了

- You're a fucking leech! - Plea, I'm begging you.

放开我 放开我

Get off of me! Get the fuck off of me!

出我公

Get out of my apartment.

Get out!

我希望有一天 你会相思地上一个人

I hope one day, you fall in love and you aren't loved back.

我希望你会像你拒我那被人拒

I hope you're rejected the way you rejected me.

我希望你的心被撕裂

And I hope that your heart gets ripped out

你想死 就像我想死那

and that you wanna die the way I wanna die.

Oh, fu...

-艾瑞卡呢 -没来呢

- Where's Erica? - She hasn't come in yet.

11:30 你最后听到她消息是什么

It's 11:30, when did you last hear from her?

昨天下午 大概3

Yesterday afternoon, around 3:00.

快去明是怎么回事

Find out what's going on.

艾瑞卡

Erica?

来得正是 我需要再来点伏特加

Just in time, I need some more vodka.

我的

My wallet.

从我包里拿点

Take some money from my wallet.

拿我的 在我子里

Get me my wallet. It's in my pants.

你在干什么

What are you doing?

我弄点伏特加来

Get me some vodka.

我跟你说话

I'm fucking talking to you!

你听不到

Can fucking hear me?

真没用 你个烂货

You piece of shit.

求你去拿我的

Get me my wallet, plea.

拿我的 拜托

Get plea.

我来扶你起来

I'm gonna help you up, okay?

我想要

I

我想要伏特加

I want some vodka.

好了

Okay, come on.

坐下

Sit down.

好了 你可以脱掉内衣

Okay. Can you take off your underwear?

脱了 没事的

Leave them on. It's okay.

-好了 -干什么

- Are you ready? - What?

来咯

Here we go.

稍等一下

One moment, plea.

- -早上好

- Morning. - Good morning.

-早上好 -

- Good morning. - Morning.

Come in.

我把你和拉辛的

I rescheduled your conference call

改期到了今天下午3

with Lessing for this afternoon

恩斯要下周才能

and Baines can't meet until next week.

谢谢

Thank you. Um...

如果我昨天尬了很抱歉

I'm sorry if I embarrasd you yesterday.

的确不是我最近做的最舒服的事

It's not the most comfortable thing I've had to do lately.

请别任何人你看到了我那副

Plea don't tell anyone that you saw me that way.

我不会的 担心

I won't. Don't worry.

谢谢

Thank you.

吉姆起我了

Jim ask about me?

是的 我就跟他你不舒服

Yeah. I just told him you weren't feeling well.

没多

Left it at that.

-谢谢 -不客气

- Thank you. - Sure.

有事 要我再你泡点咖啡

Anything el? Do you want some more coffee or something?

不用了

No, I'm fine. I still got this one.

Okay.

2018104 A4信托

2018101

A4信托所有更改公民第一 母公♥SLC控股

公民第一 母公♥:SLC控股 注册地区:安大略省多

是浪费钱

It's a waste of money.

戈林的数字达不到 我看不到前途

Gerring's numbers aren't there. I just don't e it.

稍等了

Hang on a cond.

-怎么了 -

- What is it? - It's important.

我再打你吧 谢谢

I'm gonna have to call you back, David. Thanks.

怎么了

What?

我看了彼得·科肖尼的电汇

I was looking at the wire transfer from Peter Koscielny.

怎么了

What about it?

科肖尼建立了A4信托 一家空壳公

Koscielny t up A4 Trust, a shell company

转账 电汇进行前三天

to make the transfer, but ownership changed hands

易主了

three days before the wire was made.

在一家新公公民第一控制了A4

And a new company, Citizens First now controls A4.

我搜索了公民第一的

I arched for registration information

注册信息 是家多多的公

for Citizens First but it's bad in Toronto.

我看

Show me.

Here.

你知道怎么回事

Does any of this make n to you?

No.

不妙

But this isn't good.

公民第一属于SLC控股

Citizens First is owned by S.L.C. Holdings

一家在多多注册的空壳公

a shell company also registered in Toronto

它完全属于·霍班

which in turn is a 100% owned by Martin Hoban

一名加拿大商人 他是霍班工

a Canadian businessman who's the majority shareholder

大股 那是家私

of Hoban Industries, which is privately held

也是年收入加拿大第八的公

and Canada's eighth largest company by revenue.

霍班工的核心业务

Hoban Industries' core business are

是油气方面的 主要是化石燃料萃取

in the oil and gas ctors, primarily fossil fuel extraction

以及石油化工品的精和分

and refining and distribution of petrochemicals.

霍班跟科肖尼有什么

What's Hoban's connection to Koscielny?

CIPC本在霍班多个生意里投了

CIPC Capital has stakes in veral of Hoban's business

也是霍班工的小股

including a minority position in Hoban Industries.

你在跟霍班做生意

Are you in business with Hoban?

当然没有 那是法的

Of cour not. That would be illegal.

你跟库萨克的面如何

How did your meeting with Cusick go?

除科肖尼跟瑟林之

I want you to delete any correspondence

一切通信

between Koscielny and Chiesurin.

一切 电邮 记录

Everything, e-mails, texts,

所有的会面记录

Any record of us meeting.

怎么了

What's going on?

管了 去做吧

No. Just do it.

财务记录 那个不掉

What about the financial records? You can't delete them.

到得越少越好

The less they can access, the better.

Who are they?

管了 快去做吧 求你

Never mind. Just do it. Right now. Plea.

别说出去

And keep this between us, okay?

当然

Of cour.

到艾瑞卡了

Have you en Erica?

她好像去所了

I think she went to the restroom.

能告她我需要就恩斯的事跟她谈吗

Can you tell her I need to speak with her about Baines?

- -谢谢

- Sure. - Thanks.

霍班工


本文发布于:2023-11-18 05:26:58,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1153407.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图