The Girlfriend Experience《应召女友(2016)》第二季第十三集完整中英文

更新时间:2023-11-18 05:24:51 阅读: 评论:0


2023年11月18日发(作者:乐基儿)

女友》前情提要

Previously on The

你知道·霍班是谁吗

Do you know who Martin Hoban is?

加拿大那个工

The Canadian industrialist?

你跟霍班有什么关系

What's your relationship with Hoban?

的生意利益相似

Let's just say we have similar business interests.

霍班先生不是美国公民

As a non-US citizen, it's illegal for Mr. Hoban

他向美国超会捐款

to make donations to US super PACs

接收捐款都是法行

and it's illegal for me to accept them.

那不成问题

That won't be a problem.

除科肖尼跟瑟林之

I want you to delete any correspondence

一切通信 一切

between Koscielny and Chiesurin. Everything,

电邮 记录

e-mails, texts,

-所有的会面记录 -怎么了

- Any record of us meeting. - What's going on?

管了 去做吧

No. Just do it.

你在干什么

What are you doing?

你很清楚我在做什么

You know exactly what I'm doing.

我不知道她看上你什么了

I don't know what she es in you.

她接受了公民第一的捐款

She received a donation from Citizens First

那是一家在多多注册的空壳公

a shell company registered in Toronto

由加拿大商人 ·霍班控制

controlled by Martin Hoban, a Canadian businessman.

都在里面了

It's all in there.

她拿出了什么回

What did she give him in return?

我不知道

I don't know.

我需要你继续监控她

I need you to continue monitoring her.

不可能 说过到此止了

No way. You said this was it.

我不能了

I can't.

Here.

我可能会了工作的

I could lo my job.

没有人会发现

No one will ever find out.

那是一万美金

It's ten thousand dollars.

你自己 如果你不想要

It's your choice, if you don't want it

走就是了

all you have to do is leave.

但如果你继续 你可以很多

But if you continue, you will make a lot of money.

相信我 没人会发现

Trust me, no one will ever find out.

你不会想站错队

You want to be on the right side of this.

艾瑞卡·迈尔斯和彼得·科肖尼

Erica Myles met with Peter Koscielny

自向他索要了捐款

and personally solicited the donation.

些文件是

Here are the files that show the transfer.

可以开始行泄露了

And it'd be good to start leaking it.

了解

Understood.

电视在增加

Well, the networks are increasing coverage

这样能有更多捐助人

which will mean more donors

这对俄亥俄州的局很关

which will be crucial

可以跟你话吗

Can I talk to you for a cond?

我得挂了 再打

I've got to go. Call you back.

-怎么了 -听着

- What is it? - Look, uh...

我不想杞人

I don't want to be an alarmist

但我听到了好多关于艾瑞卡的

but I've been hearing rumors about Erica.

除了首席察官的那件破事

Aside from that mess with the Attorney General

联调局据调查艾瑞卡

the FBI is apparently looking into the donation

从彼得·科肖尼那里要来的捐款

Erica solicited from Peter Koscielny.

艾瑞卡

Erica!

谈谈

We need to talk.

怎么了

What is it?

·佩雷兹说过话

I just spoke with Sam Perez.

He's hearing rumors that the FBI

调查科肖尼的捐款

is looking into the Koscielny donation.

-什么 -有危险吗

- What? - Are we at risk?

当然没有 审查过 他没问题

No, of cour not. I vetted him. He's clean.

-你确定 -完全确定

- Are you sure? - One thousand percent.

那怎么会有人说这

Then why are people talking?

我怎么知道 们总各种各

I have no idea. People talk all the time.

你最好去个明白

Well, you might want to find out.

我会告她你来过电

I'll let her know that you called.

我知道 我也只能做到里了

I know. That's the best I can do.

是的 达了 等她方便了

Yes, I pasd that along, and she will get back to you

就会你回

as soon as she can.

来我公室 我需要跟你说话

I need to speak with you in my office, now.

她会你回

She'll get back to you.

关上

Shut the door.

对马·霍班有什么了解

What do you know about Martin Hoban?

没有 他是

Nothing. Who is he?

他是公民第一背后的人

Is he behind Citizens First?

有人跟你

Did anyone ask you about him?

没有

No.

-没有人 -没有

- No one? - No, no one.

的是实话吗

Are you telling the truth?

是的 怎么了 你吓到我了

Yes. What's going on? You're scaring me.

联调

Apparently, the FBI

调查科肖尼的捐款

are looking into the Koscielny donation.

Oh, my God.

如果他们查明了他的身份

And if they find out who he is

我的麻可就大了

I'm gonna be in a lot of trouble.

他是

Who is he?

我不能告 但如果他们联了你

I can't tell you, but if they contact you

提他 和重新注册的事

don't mention him or the re-registration.

-什么都别说 -

- Nothing. - Okay.

你什么都不能

You can't say anything.

我不会的 担心

I won't. Don't worry.

Okay.

谢谢

Thanks.

有人问马·霍班的事了

Did anyone el contact you about Martin Hoban?

没有 怎么了

No one. Why?

联调局在调查捐款的事

Apparently, the FBI are looking into the donation.

如果他们联络了你 千万别说

If they contact you, plea don't tell them

我叫你调查他来着

that I asked you to look into him.

我不能那么做 那是法的

I can't do that. That would be illegal.

拜托 没人需要知道的

Come on, Matt. No one has to know.

如果你不 就会再去查别

If you keep it to yourlf, they'll move on.

我不能那么做

I already told you, I can't do that.

你最好另找人合作

And maybe it's better if you find someone el to work with.

得我不能再帮你了

I don't think I can help you anymore.

- -不起

- - I'm sorry.

我得走了

I have to go.

艾瑞卡

Goodbye, Erica.

你看上去挺好的

You look well.

是啊

I am.

你看上去好累

You look tired.

我失眠了

I'm

好几天了

...well the days.

工作上有问题

Got some problems at work,

达瑞拉和我底分手了

and Darya and I parted ways for good.

-生了什么 -我不知道

- What happened? - I don't know.

到我就是不合适

We realized it just wasn't gonna work.

你好

Hi there.

8点可以

At 8:00? That's fine.

我很期待到你

I'm really looking forward to eing you.

太好了 头见

That sounds wonderful. See you soon.

Bye.

还怀

Are you still pregnant?

没有 我堕胎了

No. I had an abortion.

-你没事吧 -

- Are you okay? - Yes.

哪天可以再试试

Maybe we can try again one day.

我很想跟你一起要个孩子

I'd really like a child together.

我得走了 我得去客人了

Don't. I have to go. I'm meeting a client soon.

哪天晚上可以去吃顿饭

Perhaps we could have dinner one night?

我很忙 我得走了

I'm very busy. I have to go.

我可以打

Can I call you?

我没时间 祝你工作

I-I won't have time. Good luck with work.

-安娜 -什么要来

- - Why are you here?

Becau I love you.

我很抱歉我害了你

And I'm so sorry that I hurt you.

我恨自己那么做了

I...hate mylf for that.

个机会吧

Plea give us another chance.

我知道我可以的

I know that we can make it work

可以幸福的 我确定

and that we can be happy. I know that.

Leave me alone.

求你

Plea!

不起

I'm sorry.

你想要什么

What do you want?

陪我躺着

Just lie with me.

你想我

Did you miss me?

我想你了

I misd you.

坐吧

Have a at.

我想跟你谈谈艾瑞卡

I wanna talk to you about Erica.

Okay.

我听到了很多关于她的

I've been hearing rumors about her.

重的 你的工作跟她密切相关

Serious ones. You work cloly with her.

是的

你想要什么

What do you want?

我听·丹尼斯可能要走了

I hear Melissa Daniels might be leaving.

我想成她的任者候

I want to be considered for her position.

Okay.

彼得·科肖尼的那两千五百万捐款

That twenty-five million dollar donation from Peter Koscielny

来自·霍班

was actually just a front for Martin Hoban,

一个加拿大商人 他在伯达的

a Canadian businessman with substantial holdings

油气行有大量控股

in the oil and gas industry in Alberta.

艾瑞卡没有举报 而是企掩盖事

Instead of reporting it, Erica tried to bury it.

怎么掩盖

How?

她叫我除了跟科肖尼的一切通

She told me to delete all records of her interactions

她自己也那么做了

with Koscielny and did the same herlf.

我去她家 发现醉如泥

Oh, and when I went to her hou I found her blind drunk,

不得不半裸的她冲澡

and was forced to shower her half-naked

她站都站不住

becau she could barely stand.

在一

She's a trainwreck.

-不好使了 -

- It's not working. - Here.

试试我的

Let me try mine.

谢谢

Thanks.

吉姆呢 你知道他人在哪

Where's Jim? Do you know where he is?

我从今早就没见过他了

No. I haven't en him since this morning.

他可能今天出去了 但我也不确定

I think he may out for the day, but I'm not sure.

克拉斯瓦 他会想个面的

He isn't happy at Craswell. I know he'd agree to a meeting.

怎么回事 公室怎么

What's going on? Why is my office locked?

我的卡怎么不好使了

Why doesn't my key card work?

时间吗

Can you give us a minute?

你要告

Are you gonna tell me?

你在打给谁 保安

Who are you calling? Security?

什么要打保安

Why are you calling curity? Why are you calling curity?

怎么回事 你不能自己

What's the matter, you can't do your dirty work by yourlf?

得叫爸爸来帮忙

You got to call daddy to come and fucking help you?

你被解雇了

You've been terminated.

-凭什么 -不称

- On what grounds? - Incompetence.

不服管 无故

Insubordination, unauthorized abnces

可能有犯罪行

and possible criminal behavior.

什么犯罪行 什么呢

What criminal behavior? What are you talking about?

-别丢人了 -什么呢

- Don't embarrass yourlf. - What are you talking about?

西蒙斯先生

Mr. Simons.

什么犯罪行

What criminal behavior?

会把你的私人物品寄

We'll nd you your personal belongings

的律会跟你联络

and you'll be hearing from our attorneys.

去你

Fuck you!

-蒂恩 怎么回事 -

- Mardian, what's going on? - Keep walking.

-什么要把我赶走 -我不能

- Why am I being shut out? - Can't talk about it.

联调局要调查

Are the FBI coming after me?

佩雷从哪听到言的

Where did Perez hear tho rumors?

跟他

Who's he been talking to?

吉姆 求你

Jim, plea!

Are they coming after me?

是的

Yes.

知道什么了 你跟他们谈过吗

What do they know? Did you speak with them?

知道什么

What do they know?

你跟他们说了什么

What did you tell them?

-你跟他们说了什么 -走开

- What did you tell them? - Back off!

艾瑞卡 过电我是布·科恩

Erica, we spoke on the phone. I'm Brent Crone.

诺亚会在会室跟我碰面

Noah's gonna meet us in the conference room.

要喝水

Can I get you a water or something?

-不用了 谢谢 -

- Uh, no, I'm good. Thanks. - Okay.

我会面什么指控

What am I facing?

我真的不建行猜

I really advi against speculating at this point.

我吧

Just tell me.

最糟糕的情况是什么

What's the worst ca scenario?

如果 一次 完全是推

If, and again, this is highly speculative

但如果他指控你

but if they charge you with both soliciting

选举法》

and receiving a donation in violation

索要收受捐款 你定罪

of the Federal Election Campaign Act and convict you

你可能面10年的监狱刑期

you could be facing up to 10 years in a federal prison.

太早

But it is way too early in the process

该进行猜

to be making any assumptions.

们还没起你什么呢

They haven't even charged you with anything.

一步步来吧

Let's just take it one step at a time.

我去联调 看他掌握了什么

Let me call over to the FBI and e what they have, if anything.

如果有人调查那些

I don't know what I'm gonna do if anyone

我不知道怎么 我完蛋了

looks into that transaction, I'm fucked.

只是个

Maybe it is just a rumor.

但如果不是呢 如果是真的呢

But what if it's not? What if it's true?

终结我的事 我可能会进监狱

It will end my career, I could go to prison.

你也能理解个吧

I'm sure even you can understand that.

那是什么意思

What is that suppod to mean?

把你成焦点 不是

Don't make this about you. Not now.

我完蛋了 我要怎么

I'm fucked! What am I gonna do?

我以前很崇敬你的

You know, I ud to admire you.

我以你很

I thought you were strong

在我才意到你的脆弱

but now I realize how weak you really are.

你像个孩子似的

You whine like a child.

是你搞出了堆麻 你怎么不解决好

You created this mess, why don't you solve it

而不是把自己喝死

instead of drinking yourlf to death?

法解决

Becau there isn't a solution.

跟我吵

Plea don't start. Plea.

在不行 在受不了

Not now, I can't take it now.

我知道我有不好

I know I've got my faults

你也不好 但我

and I haven't treated you well,

- -你恨我

- I love you. - You hate me.

就像你恨自己 你充了仇恨

Just like you hate yourlf. You're full of hate.

不是的

No! It's not true. I love you.

我仰慕你

I adore you.

你一身酒气

You stink.

吻我

Kiss me.

我毫无感

There's nothing there.

我不会住你的

I won't remember you.

我从不害我的西

I never remember anything that hurts me.

-你没事吧 - 我没事

- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.

住你是主来的

Just remember you're here on your own accord.

作反 尽量少说话

Don't react, say as little as possible.

只想知道他有什么 此而已

We just need to e what they have. That's it.

Okay.

可以认为为财务总监

Is it safe to assume that in your role as Finance Director

你清楚索要或接受外国人或体的捐款

you are aware that soliciting donations or accepting donations

邦法律的吧

from a foreign individual or entity are federal crimes?

是的

Yes.

你跟·霍班是什么关系

What's your relationship with Martin Hoban?

我不认识

I don't know him.

-见过 -没有

- Have you ever met him? - No.

跟他说过话

Ever spoken to him

跟他通

or had any correspondence with him at all?

没有

No.

你有自代表行动权

Did you personally solicit a donation

向他索要捐款

from him on behalf of Right To Action?

-没有 -你确定

- No. - Are you sure?

我的客回答了

My client already responded.

动权利有接受

Did Right To Action accept

公民第一的捐款

a donation from Citizens First

那是·霍班控制的公

a company controlled by Martin Hoban?

我得回去查查记录

I'd have to check my records.

你不得公民第一

You don't recall if Citizens First

104 三周半前

made a twenty-five million dollar donation

捐出了

on October 4th

两千五百万

three and a half weeks ago?

你在骚扰

You're badgering her.

是个简单问题

It's a straightforward question.

她已答了

And she already responded.

我要提醒你 迈尔斯小姐是自愿前来

I remind you, Miss Myles came in here voluntarily

而且非常配合

and she's fully cooperating with you.

-认识桑德拉·福克斯 -是的

- Do you know a Sandra Fuchs? - Yes.

-怎么认识 -她是我的助理

- In what capacity? - She's my assistant.

-在行动权 -是的

- At Right To Action? - Yes.

得本周二跟她谈过

Do you recall having a conversation with her

·霍班的事

this past Tuesday about Martin Hoban

以及他向行动权利的捐款

and a donation that he made to Right To Action?

No.

关上

Shut the door.

对马·霍班有什么了解

What do you know about Martin Hoban?

没有 他是

Nothing. Who is he?

他是公民第一背后的人

Is he behind Citizens First?

有人跟你

Did anyone ask you about him?

没有

No.

-没有人 -没有

- No one? - No, no one.

的是实话吗

Are you telling the truth?

是的 怎么了 你吓到我了

Yes. What's going on? You're scaring me.

联调

Apparently, the FBI

调查科肖尼的捐款

are looking into the Koscielny donation.

Oh, my God.

如果他们查明了他的身份

And if they find out who he is

我的麻可就大了

I'm gonna be in a lot of trouble.

他是

Who is he?

我不能告 但如果他们联了你

I can't tell you, but if they contact you

提他 和重新注册的事 什么都别说

don't mention him or the re-registration. Nothing

- -你什么都不能

- Okay. - You can't say anything.

我不会的 担心

I won't. Don't worry.

谢谢

Okay. Thanks.

我得去趟

I need to u the restroom.

我就回来

I'll be right back.

701康涅狄格大道

701 Connecticut Avenue.


本文发布于:2023-11-18 05:24:51,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1153405.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图