《应♥召♥女友》前情提要
Previously on The
我要你为我做件事
I want you to do something for me.
你愿为我做件事吗
Will you do something for me?
当然
Yes.
艾瑞卡
Erica?
彼得·科肖尼
Peter Koscielny.
我们知道彼得·罗利马要提前
We know that Peter Lorimer is vacating his office
从能源部长的位置上退下来
of Secretary of Energy early,
而萨斯曼是政♥府♥接替他的头几名候选人之一
and that Sussman is on the administration's shortlist to succeed him.
我们想跟他搞好关系
We're interested in forming a relationship with him.
我们还想知道名单上还有谁
We also want to know who el is on that list.
-为什么 -有意思
- Why? - That's funny.
我不觉得你是个天真的人啊
You don't strike me as the naive type.
我们投资就期待回报
We expect a return on our investment.
我想感觉你在我体内长大
I wanna feel you growing inside of me.
我爱你
I love you.
应♥召♥女友
第二季 第九集
艾瑞卡和安娜
我需要知道除了萨斯曼
I need to know who el is on the shortlist
能源部长的候选人还有谁
for Secretary of Energy besides Sussman.
政♥府♥应该还没结束审查吧
I'm not sure the administration is finished vetting yet.
给谁
Who's it for?
彼得·科肖尼 CIPC资本的总裁
Peter Koscielny of CIPC Capital.
如果能哄他开心 他可是个大捐助人
He's a big get if we can keep him happy.
他要其他人的名字干什么
Why does he want the other names?
这怎么有利于我们了
How does that help us?
他要给两千五百万
He's offering 25 million.
换取让他去接触萨斯曼的对手吗
So he can gain access to Sussman's competitors?
你要我回绝两千五百万吗
You want me to turn down 25 million?
这对他赢得再选肯定有好处
That'll go a long way to getting him re-elected.
萨斯曼不非得知道
Sussman doesn't have to know
我也不会少了你的好处
and I'll make it worth your while.
好吧 我想想办法
Okay. I'll e what I can do.
很好
Great.
怎么
So...
你看上去挺开心
You look happy.
是的 很开心
I am. Very.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
什么
What?
-谁的孩子 -一个客户
- Who got you pregnant? - A client.
他才刚40 身体不错
He's in his early 40s, in good health
而且聪明又和善
and he's intelligent and kind.
-他知道吗 -不
- Does he know? - No.
我不打算告诉他
I'm not going to tell him.
我是为了我们
I did it for us.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我希望我们成为一家人
I want us to be a family.
-别发疯了 -如果我们相爱就不算疯
- That's crazy. - Not if we love each other.
你怀多久了
How far along are you?
三周
Three weeks.
我第一次就怀上了
I got pregnant on my first try.
这说明这是注定的
That's a sign it's meant to be.
你要生下来吗
So you're going to have it?
天啊 这真是疯了
Oh, my God. That's insane.
为什么 这是个孩子
Why is it insane? It's a child.
经常有人收养并爱护孩子
People adopt and love children all the time.
这个就是我们的
And this one will be ours.
来
我爱你
等一下
Hang on a c.
好 说吧
All right. Go on.
肯·布莱森 安德鲁·郝泽
Ken Bryson, Andrew Haur
吉姆·斯特里肯 特伦特·嘉泽
Jim Strachan, and Trent Garza.
记下了
Got it.
务必小心 如果传出去
Plea be discreet, I would really take a hit
这是我泄露的 我可要倒大霉了
if it ever got out that this came from me.
当然 谢谢
Of cour. Thank you.
关于
-名单 -很好
- The list. - Great.
你有多确信
How confident are you?
非常确信
Very.
一周内就会把钱打给你
You'll have the transfer within a week.
我好高兴你来了 我好想你
I'm so glad you're here. I misd you.
-你就住这儿 -嗯
- So this is where you live? - Yeah.
来 我带你转转
Here, I'll show you around.
没必要 我不久留
There's no need. I'm not staying long.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们结束了 我不想再见你了
It's over between us. I don't want to e you anymore.
你不爱我吗
You don't love me?
不
No.
我不信
I don't believe you.
告诉我怎么回事
Plea talk to me.
我不懂 你怎么能就这么结束我们的关系
I don't understand how you can just end it.
我们在一起多好
We're so good together.
我们可以做一家人
We could be a family.
"一家人" 你上了个客户
"A family?" you fuck a client
还要我养大他的孩子
and you want me to rai his child?
你疯了吗
Are you fucking insane?
我是出于爱才那么做的
I did it out of love.
我爱你 我需要你
I'm in love with you. I need you.
别不理我 跟我说话
Plea don't shut me out. Plea talk to me.
我不懂 我真的不懂
I don't understand. I just don't understand.
我不爱你
I don't love you.
再没什么可说了
There's nothing el to say.
别
Don't.
停下
Stop it.
不 放开我
No, get off me.
求你
求你 别走
Plea don't go.
-好了 -求你
- All right. -
- Plea. - Get away from me!
我求你了
I'm begging you!
她真的很爱你
She really is in love with you.
我跟她在一起做什么啊
What the fuck was I doing with her?
我怎么没看出来她心理问题多大
Why didn't I e how damaged she is?
她软弱 不像你
She's weak. She's not like you.
是她
It's her.
可怜的小安娜
Poor little Anna.
又是我
It's me again.
回我电♥话♥吧 我只想跟你谈谈
Plea call me back. I just wanna talk to you.
我爱你 我知道你也爱我的
I love you, and I know that you love me also.
我知道的
I know you do.
我是来找艾瑞卡·迈尔斯的
I'm here to e Erica Myles.
-你叫什么 -安娜·加纳 一个朋友
- Your name? - Anna Garner. I'm a friend.
有位安娜·加纳来找艾瑞卡
There's an Anna Garner here to e Erica.
-你有预约吗 -不 我是她朋友
- Do you have an appointment? - No. I'm a friend.
没有 她是艾瑞卡的朋友
She doesn't. She's a friend of Erica's.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
她不在
She's not here.
如果你想跟她的助理说话
If you'd like to speak to her assistant
她可以为你安排预约
she can t up an appointment for you.
你知道她什么时候会回来吗
Do you know what time she'll be back?
她想知道艾瑞卡什么时候能回来
She wants to know what time Erica will be back.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
这我们不能告诉你
We can't give out that information.
如果你打给她的助理
If you call her assistant
她会为你安排预约的
she'll t up an appointment for you.
我还是等吧
Maybe I'll wait.
嗯 我等吧 给她个惊喜
Yeah. I'll wait, surpri her.
她不肯走 她在这儿等她
She's not leaving. She's waiting for her.
好的
Yeah, okay.
加纳小姐
Ms. Garner?
我是桑德拉·福克斯 艾瑞卡的助理
I'm Sandra Fuchs, Erica's assistant.
我听说你想见她
I was told that you wanted to e her?
是的 我是她的好朋友
Yes. I'm a clo friend of hers.
我就是想过来给她个惊喜
I just thought I'd drop by and surpri her.
那真好
That's nice.
但是 艾瑞卡不在办公室
Unfortunately, Erica's out of the office
而且她要很晚才会回来
and she won't be back until much later.
但我可以转告她你来过
But I'm happy to tell her you dropped by.
-她什么时候回来 -要下午晚些时候了
- When do you expect her? - Not until late afternoon.
-下午晚些时候 -对
- Late afternoon? - Yes.
我还有什么可以帮您的吗
Is there anything el I can help you with?
没有了 我还是继续等吧
No. I think I'll wait though.
我想见她 我们是好朋友
I want to e her. We're clo friends.
在这里等不太好
This isn't the best place to wait.
我恐怕得请您离开
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
这是办公场合 希望你理解
This is a place of business. I hope you understand.
加纳小姐 您得离开
Ms. Garner, you need to leave.
如果你不走 我们就得叫保安了
If you don't leave, we're going to have to call curity.
好啊
That's fine.
她不肯走
She won't leave.
我跟她说你得下午晚些时候才会回来
I told her you wouldn't be back until the late afternoon
她还是非要等
and she's insisting on waiting.
你叫她离开了吗
Did you ask her to leave?
是的 我还说她不肯走我就要叫保安了
Yes, I told her I'd have to call curity if she didn't.
-那她怎么说的 -"好啊"
- And what did she say? - "That's fine."
-她是谁 -无所谓
- Who is she? - It doesn't matter.
-我去解决吧 -你确定吗
- I'll take care of it. - Are you sure?
嗯 没事的 别担心
Yes, it's fine. Don't worry.
-加纳小姐 -是
- Ms. Garner? - Yes?
-请跟我们来 -为什么
- Plea come with us. - Why?
走吧
Let's go.
我在等着见艾瑞卡·迈尔斯
I'm waiting to e Erica Myles.
她是我的朋友
She's a friend of mine.
当然了 但你得走了
I'm sure she is. You have to go.
-快走 -放开我
- Now. - Get off of me!
别拿你的脏手碰我
Keep your fucking hands off of me!
我在等我的朋友 你有什么毛病
I'm waiting for a friend. What the fuck is wrong with you?
你必须走了
You have to leave.
别他妈碰我
Don't fucking touch me.
好吧 那自己走 不管怎样 你都得走
Fine. Then start walking. Either way, you're going.
别靠近我
Don't fucking come near me!
喂
Hello.
我是格雷戈里·肖
It's Gregory Shaw.
美♥联♥社♥要发新闻说我为获取捐款
A.P. are going to run a story about my dropping
而中止了调查
the investigation in return for the donation.
他们说 我自己提出了捐款要求
They are saying that I personally requested the donation.
这是哪来的消息
Where the fuck did that come from?
他们什么时候发
When are they running it?
谁泄露的 是你吗
Who leaked it? Was it you?
听我说 他们什么时候发
Listen to me, when are they running it?
马上了
As soon as they can.
冷静 你没做错什么
Calm down. You did nothing wrong.
记住 你的办公室审查了投诉
Remember, your office reviewed the complaints
最终认为没有调查的理由
and determined there was no basis for an investigation
因为纽约的诉讼案
given New York's lawsuit.
坚持这个说法 他们的报道会不攻自破
Stick to it, and the story will die.
那是最好了 为了我们两个
You'd better hope so, for both of us.
这事我们没问题
We're covered on this.
我们绝不能慌乱
It's important that we don't panic.
好吧 该死
All right, all right. Fuck!
我得挂了
I have to go.
艾瑞卡
Erica?
科肖尼的事办得漂亮
Great job on Koscielny.
这是大胜
It's a huge win.
不客气
Of cour.
他们喜欢把我拖到这些委员会面前
They like dragging me out before the committees
批评我的企业贪婪 但知道吗
to criticize me for corporate greed, but you know what?
半个国家都在借我们的光
Half the country is freeloading off of us.
大部分中产阶级和穷♥人♥获得好多便利
Most of the middle class and poor get so many breaks
还几乎不怎么付收入税
they barely pay any income tax.
根本不产出什么有价值的东西
They produce nothing of any worth.
有多少拿最低工资的人
How many people on minimum wage
制♥造♥过工作岗位
have ever produced a fucking job?
你在听我说话吗
You listening to me?
-是的 -你有点心不在焉
- Yes. - You em distracted.
没有 我陪着你呢
No, not at all. I'm right here with you.
很好
Good.
失陪一下 我马上回来
Will you excu me for a cond? I'll be right back.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
艾瑞卡
我喜欢在你身子下面
I love being under you.
和跟你在一起感觉不一样
It's not like being with you.
不
No!
请填好
Plea fill the out.
有人来陪你吗
Do you have anyone here with you?
没有
No.
你要打电♥话♥给谁吗
Do you want to call someone
朋友或亲属
a friend or a relative
在之后来接你回家
to bring you home afterwards?
我打出租 没事的
I'll take a cab. I'll be fine.
你确定吗 你可能会感到不适
Are you sure? You might have some discomfort.
没事的 我就住附近 我打车就好 谢谢
It's fine. I live clo by. I'll take a cab. Thanks.
我会在整个手术期间
I'll be by your side the entire time
一直陪着你
we're doing the procedure.
-好 -你冷吗
- Okay. - Are you cold?
不 我没事
No, I'm fine.
要疼了
Here comes one.
深呼吸
Nice deep
再呼出
...and out.
好了
Okay.
要绞痛了
Here comes a cramp.
深呼吸
Deep
呼出
...and blow it out.
好了 就这样
That's it. That's good.
好了
Okay.
她不在 要替你留言吗
She's not in. Can I take a message?
可以等一下吗
Can you plea hold?
福克斯5 CNN 华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥
Fox 5, CNN,
他们都要求采访 打个不停
They're all calling requesting interviews. It's non-stop.
推掉 我不接
Turn them down. I'm not doing them.
跟罗伯特·艾克曼和丹尼尔·拉辛
And t up meetings with Robert Ackerman
安排见面 尽快
and Daniel Lessing as soon as possible.
-如果可以就今天 -好
- Today if they can. - Okay.
艾瑞卡·迈尔斯办公室
Erica Myles' office.
我会转告她
I'll let her know.
肖的新闻上福克斯了
The Shaw story is on Fox.
谢谢
Thank you.
...没有新月医疗的档案
...had on file about Crescent Health
因此做出了合理决定
and made the rightful determination
因为纽约的诉讼
that becau New York's lawsuit
已经代表了全国的消费者
was on behalf of all consumers nationwide
没必要采取进一步行动
no further action need be taken.
让我以最清晰的话语重申一遍
Let me reiterate in the clearest possible terms.
我办公室从未对新月医疗展开调查
My office was never investigating Crescent Health
我更绝不会
and I would never, under any circumstances,
为钱财而予以优待
take money in exchange for preferential treatment of any kind.
任何暗示我有这种做法的新闻
Any news story that suggests otherwi
都完全是虚假的
is completely fal.
当地民♥主♥党高层人士
Top local democrats,
包括马里兰州民♥主♥党主席 埃拉·罗德里格斯
including Maryland democratic Party Chair, Ella Rodriguez
都要求针对捐款一事进行调查
are demanding an investigation into the donation.
这显然是贿赂案
This is a clear ca of bribery.
马里兰州的最高执法官员
Maryland's top law enforcement official
拒绝调查麦考德参议员
declined to investigate Senator McCord
诈骗指控 紧接着
for fraud, and then
不到48小时 便如他所求
within 48 hours, received a donation
收到了支持那位候选人的超级政♥治♥行动
that he personally solicited from a super PAC
委员会的一笔捐款
supporting that candidate.
这已经再清楚不过
It doesn't get any more clear than that.
马里兰州人♥民♥有权知道真♥相♥
The people of Maryland derve to know the truth.
肖首席检察官必须为他的
Attorney General Shaw needs to be held accountable
滥用职权负责
for his gross abu of power.
就是这样
Period.
本文发布于:2023-11-18 05:23:54,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1153403.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |