-没事吧 -没事
- You alright? - Yeah.
眼睛周围有过早衰老迹象和细纹
You have premature aging and fine lines around the eyes.
我可以用微晶换肤术
I can take care of that with
和微去角质帮你处理一下
microdermabrasion and a gentle peel.
脸颊和鼻子周围
You also have some congestion
还有点充血
in your cheek and no area.
我们可以抽吸处理一下
We can take care of that with extractions.
好的
It's fine.
-三样都要吗 -对
- All three? - Yes.
头往后一点
Put your head back.
玛丽安比朱丽叶聪明[法语]
Marianne est plus intelligente que Juliette.
南斯比巴黎便宜
Nantes is less expensive than Paris.
南斯比巴黎便宜[法语]
Nantes est moins cher que Paris.
南斯比巴黎便宜[法语]
Nantes est moins cher que Paris.
我跟她一样工作
I work as much as she does.
我跟她一样工作[法语]
Je travaille autant qu'elle.
我跟她一样工作[法语]
Je travaille autant qu'elle.
你真的好厉害
You're so good at this.
我要高♥潮♥了...
I'm
来吧
Do it.
我想让你高♥潮♥
I want you to.
-尽快打给我 -我会的
- Call me soon? - I will.
他心地善良
He has a good heart.
他心地善良[法语]
Il a bon coeur.
很好
Very good.
很好[法语]
Très bien.
他是个好学生
He is a good student.
他是个好学生[法语]
Il est bon étudiant.
那样说不好
It's not nice to say that.
那样说不好[法语]
Ce n'est pas bien de dire ça.
我要扇面菜心和羔羊肉 谢谢
I'll have the baby greens and the lamb, plea.
我们推荐半熟
We recommend it pink.
好的
That's fine.
我只吃沙拉就行
I'll just have the salad, plea.
可以点点别的 我请客
You can order something el, I'm paying.
这里的鸭肉很不错 还有三文鱼
The duck's really good. And so is the salmon.
不用 我只吃沙拉就行
No, I'm okay with just the salad.
好
Okay.
再来一瓶德米拉米葡萄酒
And a bottle of the Domaine Le Miscou, plea.
好的
Of cour.
很醇厚 富含矿物质 你会喜欢的
It's full-bodied and really minerally. You'll like it.
我喝过更好的 三百块一瓶
I had better, for $300 a bottle.
你开心吗
So, are you happy?
很开心
Yeah, very.
你决定好要回去了吗
Did you decide if you're going back?
回哪里 法学院吗
Where? To law school?
不回了 不念了
No, it's over.
你可以去其它地方念完
You could always finish somewhere el.
我不想念了
I don't want to. I'm done.
你这辈子就一直做援♥交♥吗
So you're going to be an escort the rest of your life?
你住哪里
Where are you staying?
雷迪森酒店
The Radisson.
不错
That's nice.
工作如何
How's work?
压力很大 一直有各种案子
It's stressful. The ca loads are relentless,
跟其他律师打交道不总是那么有意思
and dealing with the other attorneys isn't always fun.
-我不知道你怎么做到的 -因为这是我的工作
- I don't know how you do it. - Becau it's my job.
你可以做点别的
You could always do something el.
你真的要给我职业建议吗
Are you riously giving me career advice?
我没有别的意思
I didn't mean anything by it.
我就跟你闲聊
I'm just making conversation.
-妈妈怎么样 -她没事
- How's Mom? - She's fine.
她很想你
She miss you.
她让我拍一张合影发给她
Oh, she wanted me to take a picture of us and nd it to her.
很可爱
That's cute.
我马上回来 去一下卫生间
I'll be right back. I'm gonna u the restroom.
德米拉米葡萄酒
La Domaine Le Miscou.
很好
Great.
倒吧 谢谢
It's fine, thanks.
你这周很忙啊
You've had a busy week.
是啊 很有趣的一周
Yeah. It's been fun.
下午好
Good afternoon.
嗯
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, that's correct.
和RDP的会议怎么样
How'd the meeting with RDP go?
还行
It was fine.
Well, you didn't tell me that.
临时决定的
Yeah, it was last-minute.
去哪里吃的
Where'd you go?
去哪里吃的
Where did you go?
你为什么这么没安全感 很让你减分
Why are you so incure? It's really unattractive.
回答我的问题
Answer the question!
阿里尼亚餐厅
Alinea.
你在骗我吗
Are you lying to me?
你在说谎 是吗
You're lying, aren't you?
你是跟德里克在一起
You were with Derek.
我想知道
I want to know!
我已经告诉你了
I already told you.
他上你了吗
Did he fuck you?
是
Yes!
你刚跟他上♥床♥了吗
You just had x with him?
你们做了什么
What did you do?
你帮他口了吗
你想听的就是这个吗
Is that what you wanna hear?
是谁
Who is it?
德里克
Derek?
是
Yes.
我们电♥话♥上聊过 我是阿曼达
We spoke on the phone, I'm Amanda.
柜子上有个信封是给你的
There's an envelope for you on the counter.
我们已经开始了
We've already started.
谢谢
Thanks.
需要等一下吗
Do you need a moment?
不用
No, I'm good.
你来了我很高兴
I'm so glad you're here.
我还担心你不会来了
I was worried for a cond you weren't gonna come.
我也很高兴我来了
I'm glad I'm here also.
我一直禁不住去想你
I couldn't stop thinking about you.
I think you should leave him.
不要看他
Don't look at him.
要等一下吗
Do you need a moment?
嗯 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
能等我们一下吗 我们需要协调一下
Can you give us a cond? We just need to get on the same page.
好
Okay.
能把门闭上吗
Can you shut the door?
我能做点什么让你自在一点吗
Is there anything I can do, to make you feel comfortable?
-不用 我没事 -好
- No, I'll be fine. - Okay.
我们以前见过吗
Have we met before?
没有
No.
你很面熟
You look familiar.
一直有人这么说我
I get that all the time.
我们可以直入主题
We can just jump right in,
如果说话让你不自在的话
if the talking is throwing you.
-好好 可能有用 -好
- Yeah, yeah, that might help. - Okay.
好了吗 可以了
Ready? Good to go?
好了
Yeah.
戈登
Gordon!
-来了 -我们准备好了
- Yeah? - We're ready.
-一切都好吧 -嗯
- Is everything okay? - Yes.
你想让我们在哪里做
Where do you want us?
你想让他在哪里上你
Where do you want him to fuck you?
就在这里 沙发上
Right here. On the couch.
我好想你
I misd you.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - It's okay.
你们说什么
What did you say?
我说他现在好硬
I said he's so hard right now.
你真是完美
Oh, you're perfect.
我想给你口
I wanna go down on you.
来吧
Do it.
我现在好湿
I'm so wet.
我现在好性奋 随时可以高♥潮♥
I'm so turned on, I could cum right now.
我想让你高♥潮♥
I want you to cum.
我想给你口
I want you in my mouth.
你的鸡鸡好大
Your cock's so big.
味道好棒
Yeah. He'll come back.
你持久吗
Can you last?
-嗯 -很好
- Yeah. - Great.
-戴上这个 -你想怎么来
- Put this on. - How do you like it?
从后面
From behind.
天啊 操
Oh my, oh fuck.
操
Oh fuck!
操
Oh fuck!
感觉太爽了
That feels so good.
你要阻止我吗
Are you gonna stop me?
不
No.
你嫉妒吗
Are you jealous?
对
Yes!
太爽了
我爱你
I love you.
-我马上回来 -好
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
我这辈子从没这样跟人做过爱
I've never been fucked like that before in my life.
对不起
I'm sorry.
过来
Come here.
我要告诉他我们的事
I'm gonna tell him about us.
你觉得他会作何反应
How do you think he'll respond?
我不知道 我不管
I don't know. I don't care.
-我想跟你在一起 -你想怎么做
- I wanna be with you. - What do you wanna do?
不知道
I don't know.
或许我们可以找个地方一起住
Maybe we can get a place together?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
嗯 我再也受不了看到他了
Yeah, I can't stand to look at him anymore.
你可以走了
You can leave now.
走
Go.
我该走了
I should get going.
我什么时候可以再见到你
When am I gonna e you again?
很快
I'll call you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我们做♥爱♥的时候你从不会高♥潮♥
You never cum when we have x.
那是因为我恨你
That's becau I hate you.
我不想再跟你在一起了
And I don't wanna be with you anymore.
我想尝尝你的味道
I want to taste you.
应♥召♥女友
第一季 第十三集[季终]
本文发布于:2023-11-18 05:21:23,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1153401.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |