Frozen
《冰雪奇缘》
主要人物:E: Elsa A: Anna H: Prince Hans
K: Kristoff M: Minister
旁白:There are two beautiful princess Elsa and Anna in the picturesque Arendelle. Elsa was born with the ability to create snow and ice. With Elsa's age growing, her magical ability becomes stronger and stronger. what's wor, she even hurt her little sister Anna. To conceal her magic, the king ask all his rvants to clo all the gates and stop Elsa meeting anyone, including Anna.
在四面环海、风景如画的阿伦黛尔王国,生活着两位可爱美丽的小公主,艾莎和安娜。艾莎天生具有制造冰雪的能力,但随着年龄的增长,她的能力越来越强,甚至在与妹妹玩耍时
险些夺走妹妹的生命。为了不让任何人发现她的魔力,从那一天起,国王紧闭宫门,艾沙被限制与人的接触,也包括妹妹Anna。
第一幕:40”
场景一:Anna想去找姐姐Elsa来和自己玩,在姐姐的房间敲门询问,可是姐姐 不出来。(Anna.边敲门边问)
A:Elsa?Elsa? Do you wanna build a snowman? (你想堆雪人吗?)
Come on, let's go and play (我都没再见到你,)
Come out the door (出来吧。)
It's like you've gone away (你就像不曾存在。)
We ud to be best buddies And now we're not. 品牌策划网
I wish you would tell me why ?(我期盼你能告诉我这是为何?)
Do you wanna build a snowman? (你想堆雪人吗?)
It doesn't have to be a snowman. (也不一定要堆雪人!)
E:Go away, Anna. (安娜,走开吧!)
A:Okay, bye.(好吧...掰~)
(以上这段是唱出来的,音乐曲目《"Do You Want to Build a Snowman?"》)
第二幕:
旁白:Three years later, and finally reached the age of Elsa crowned. On the coronation day, gates finally open, and the nobility come to congratulate.
三年后,终于到了Elsa加冕的年龄。加冕那天城门终于打开了,各国王公齐来祝贺。
场景二:城堡的门口,众人等待开城门,祝贺女王加冕
M中国十大童装品牌(迎接宾客):Welcome to Arendelle! (欢迎来到阿伦黛尔!)
Watch your step, plea. (当心您的脚步。)
The gates will be opening soon.(大门随时会开启。)
Child:Why do I have to wear this? 为什么我要穿成这样?
Mom:Becau the queen has come of age. 因为女王已经成年了!
It's Coronation Day!今天是加冕日!
Child:That's not my fault.这跟我又没关系!
(以上插入背景音乐《For the First Time in Forever》,以下是唱词。)
The window is open!窗户打开了!
I didn't know they did that anymore。我都从不记得它们打开过。
So's that door! 门也开了!
Who knew we owned 8,000 salad plates? 谁知道我们有8000个色拉盘?
For years I've roamed the empty halls这些年来,我在这些空空的大厅里徘徊
Why have a ballroom with no balls?拥有舞厅却从不举行舞会?
Finally They're opening up the gates!终于,他们开门了!
There'll be actual, real, live people这里会有活生生的人,
It'll be totally strange完全陌生的人。
But wow! Am I so ready for this change!我不确定是否准备好面对这变化!
'Cau for the first time in forever这是有生以来的第一次。
There'll be music. There'll be light这里会有舞乐,这里会有灯光,
For the first time In forever这是有生以来的第一次。
I'll be dancing through the night我要整晚跳舞。
场景三:在大殿,女王加冕仪式开始,女王艾沙走上圣坛
Pope :(小声的提醒)Your Majesty, the gloves. 陛下,您的手套。游移不定
(动作:艾沙脱下手套,紧张的拿起权杖和玉玺,在接触权杖的一瞬间,手里的东西开始结冰,在没有全部结冰被人发现时放下权杖,转身面向众人)
Pope :(说完赞颂词,宣布)Queen Elsa of Arendelle.Elsa!陛下,阿伦黛尔女王!土传病害
All people:Queen Elsa of Arendelle! 阿伦黛尔Elsa女王!
Queen Elsa of Arendelle! 阿伦黛尔Elsa女王!
……
大学毕业
M:宣布舞会开始
旁白:Princess Anna and Prince Hans fall in love with each other at first sight at the ball. They excitedly make their way through the crowd to ask for blessing from the queen Elsa. 安娜和汉斯王子在舞会上一见钟情安娜和汉斯穿过人群去找女王,请求祝福.
(安娜带着汉斯王子上场了)
A:Coming through. Oh. 啊!借过,不好意思。
H:Oh!Pardon. Sorry. 我想过去..
A:Thank you. Oh! There she is. Elsa!I mean, Queen. Me again. Um...
谢谢,啊!她在那里!Elsa!我是说...陛下... Elsa!
(安娜和艾沙对话,然后起争执)
A:May I prent Prince Hans of the Southern Isles. Your Majesty.
女王陛下,请允许我向您引荐... 来自南方群岛的 Hans王子。
We Uh, Of our marriage.
我们希望…您能祝福... 我们的婚姻!
血糖仪怎么使用
E:Marriage? 婚姻...?
A:Yes! 对!
E:I'm sorry, I'm confud. 抱歉!我有点没明白
A:Well, we haven't worked out all the details ourlves.
哦,我们也还没想好所有的细节。
E:Wait, slow down.May I talk to you, plea? Alone.
等等…停。我可以跟你谈谈吗?就你一个人。
A:No. Whatever you have to say, you can say to both of us.不..不管你要说什么..
你可以跟我们两个人说。
E:Fine. You can't marry a man you just met.那好,你不能嫁给一个刚认识的人。
A:You can if it's true love.当然可以,这是真爱。
E:Anna, what do you know about true love?Anna,你懂什么叫做真爱吗?
A:More than you. All you know is how to shut people out.
至少比你懂,你总是拒人于千里之外。
E:(听到这里,艾沙有点生气)You asked for my blessing, but my answer is no.
Now, excu me. 你向我请求祝福,而我的回答是不行。现在,恕我失陪。
H到用英语怎么说:Your Majesty, if I may 陛下,如果我能打消您的...
E:No, you may not. And I think you should go. The party is over. Clo the gates.
不了…你没办法的…我…我想你该走了。宴会结束了,关上大门。
M: Yes, Your Majesty. 水源保护区是,陛下。 -
A:What? Elsa, no, no! Wait. 什么?艾沙,不,不,等等!