白雪公主搞笑版剧本
人物:皇后士兵魔镜白雪7个小矮人王子旁白
第一幕
旁白:在很久很久以前,有一个美丽的城堡,里面住着一个不美丽的皇后。
long long ago, there was a not beautiful queen lived in a beautiful castle.
皇后(对魔镜):谁是世界上最漂亮的人?
Who is the most beautiful in the world?
魔镜(打哈欠):老问这个问题,烦不烦呀!
always asked me this question, Y ou feel fidget!
皇后(讨好地):魔镜。世界上有没有比我漂亮的人?
mirror, are there another one more beautiful than me?
魔镜:没有!
none!
皇后狂笑……
旁白:后来,白雪公主出生了。她的皮肤是那么白皙,如同……刚出生的小猪。
幼儿园区域规则later, the snow was born. Her skin was so white, like the pig new borned.
皇后(对魔镜):魔镜,谁是世界上最漂亮的人?
Mirror, who is the most beautiful in the world?
魔镜(警惕地):不说!
No, I don’t say!
皇后(愤怒地):说!
Say!
魔镜(讨好地):说了你会砸死我的。我的祖先就是因为这个与世长辞的。
Y ou’ll hit me after I said. My grandpa’s dead was becau of it.
皇后(坚决地):放心,我不砸你!
Be care, I don’t hit you!
魔镜(兴奋地):白雪,白雪公主。
snow white, snow white!
皇后(面目狰狞地):什么?
What?
魔镜:您息怒。
plea be cool.
皇后:皇后很生气,后果很严重!(挥动手臂):我要变出一个士兵。变、变、变……
The queen was very angry, and it’s very rious! I want to conjure a soldier. Conjure….. (士兵从门后跑了出来)
(a soldier ran after the door)
士兵:报告。
Y es , !
皇后(吃惊地):呀!没想到我居然能大变活人!
oh! I can’t believe that I can conjure a real man!
皇后(更吃惊地):不会吧。(翻书):说明书上没有这个功能吧。
oh no. is there the function in the manual?
魔镜:告诉你好了。先在门后面藏一个人,再叫他出来就OK了。
tell you about the truth.. First in the posssion of a person behind the door, then told him to come out .
皇后(点头):明白了。(对士兵):士兵,交给你一个任务。今天。暗杀白雪。
I e. Soldier, give u a task. Kill the snow white, today!
士兵(着急地):今天不行呀。今天是盖中盖的促销活动,买六送一,我得赶快去!
Not today! There is a sales promotion about the cup noodles, buy six, you get one free, I should hurry up!
皇后(恍然大悟):对呀,我也得去!那你明天刺杀白雪。
yes, I just forget it! So, you kill the snow white tomorrow.
士兵:OK!
第二幕
旁白:士兵见到了美丽的白雪公主,顿时被迷住了。
sortsthe soldier saw the beautiful snow white, he was under a spell.
士兵(傻笑地):嘿嘿,公主,我带你去森林里看小金鱼。
hei hei, princess, I want to take u to e the little goldfish in the forest.
白雪(微笑地):好呀。
all right.
旁白:士兵领着公主进了森林。
the soldier took the princess into the forest.
白雪(坦然地):你是来杀我的,对吗?
do you want to kill me, right?
士兵(抱头痛哭):好美丽好善良的公主,呜……还是找头小猪杀了吧。
so beautiful and kind princess, wu, I have better kill a pig instead u.
白雪:这样不好吧。
I don’t think it is right.
士兵:也是哦,那太侮辱小猪了。党员个人简历
oh yes, the pig is so wretchedness.
旁白:就这样,士兵放走了美丽的白雪公主。
at last, the soldier let out the beautiful princess.
第三幕
旁白:白雪公主走呀走,最终累倒在一棵大树下。
the snow white had a long way and so tried that fell down under the tree.
白雪(醒来):我怎么在动呀。好象有东西在拖着我走。
How do I moving. Things em to have dragged me go.
小矮人1:真是地,我们拖着你走,你还说风凉话。
白雪(奇怪地):你们是谁?梦到鱼是什么意思
who are you?
小矮人(轮流说):我们是双胞胎。
we are Twins.
旁白:小矮人把白雪带回了家,从此,小矮人与白雪一起生活。与此同时,皇后又在问魔镜。
皇后(得意地):谁是世界上最漂亮的人?
Who is the most beautiful in the world?
魔镜:白雪,白雪公主。
the snow white, the snow white.
皇后(愤怒地):怎么回事?
what’s happen?
魔镜:步步高,永远做最好的!
BBK, always do the best!
皇后:这是什么?
what is this?
魔镜:广告!现在是精彩回放。
advertiment! And now it’s the wonderful playback.
皇后(怒不可竭地):可恶!我要亲自出马!
so Abominable! I want to do that by mylf!
第四幕
旁白:皇后带着士兵出发了,他们到了厨房7兄弟的住所。
皇后敲门:咚、咚、咚
小矮人2(开门):谁呀。
皇后:我……是查户口的。
小矮人2:查户口?听说过。
check account
皇后:你们有几口人呀?
小矮人2:2个,还有白雪,3个。
two and add the snow white, three.
皇后:你们怎么挣钱呢?
How do you earn the money?
小矮人2:我们7个早上打猎,留白雪在家做饭。
卡通公主图片we are all go hurting in the morning, and the snow white have cook in home.
皇后:OK,调查完毕。
ok, the rearch is over.
旁白:第二天早晨,小矮人已经出去了,皇后带着士兵又来了。
Nest morning, the little men were gone, and the queen came again with the soldier.
皇后(拿着一个苹果):你好!
hello!
白雪:你好,你是干什么的?
Hello, what do you do?
皇后:我……是推销苹果的。
白雪(奇怪地):这个苹果没有什么特殊的呀。民事赔偿
there is no special by this apple.
皇后(殷勤地):这个苹果可以排毒养颜,清热制咳,预防不得胃酸、胃痛、胃涨。
白雪:那它叫什么名字?
what is it called?
皇后(愣了):它……它叫大苹果。
I t……it called the big apple.
白雪:好粗俗的名字哦。
what a rude name.
皇后:你要不要尝一口?
do you have a taste?
白雪(犹豫地):妈妈告诉我,不可以吃陌生人的东西。
破衣服my mother told me that, can’t eat something the stranger gave.
皇后(恶笑着):士兵,上!
soldier,go!
士兵打昏了白雪,皇后趁机把苹果塞了进去。
Soldiers unconscious in the snow, the Queen took the opportunity to plug the apple inside.
皇后:搞定!
Queen: done!
旁白:晚上,小矮人回来了,他们看到了打昏的白雪。
Voice-over: evening, dwarves back, they saw the snow unconscious. Dwarfs
小矮人3:看!她好像被苹果噎死了。
3: See! She ems to have been Apple噎死of.
小矮人1:不会吧,像是被打晕后,再被噎死的。
Dwarfs 1: No bar, em to have been stunned after they have been噎死's.
小矮人3;不管怎么说,先把她放进垃圾桶,大家都喝些脑白金,睡个好觉,明天埋在山下吧。Dwarves 3; Anyway, first she was put into the bin, we all drink Melatonin, sleep, tomorrow buried in a mountain bar.
小矮人(齐声地):好!
Dwarves (in unison): Yes!
第四幕
The fourth screen
旁白:小矮人把白雪拖下了山,路上,他们遇见了王子。
Voice: small dwarf the snow dragging down the mountain, the road, they met the prince.
王子:你们在干什么?
Prince: What are you doing?
小矮人4:把她拖下山。
你们为什么要她拖下山?
小矮人4:因为她死了。
王子:她为什么死了?
小矮人4:她被苹果噎死了。
choked
王子:她为什么被苹果噎死了?
小矮人4:因为她被打晕了。
王子“她为什么被打晕了?
小矮人(不耐烦地):不知道。
impaiently
王子(痴迷地):好漂亮哦!
小矮人4(指白雪):你是说她?
王子(摇头):我是说衣服。多好的衣服,被糟蹋了。
damage
白雪(起来):你们说什么?
王子小矮人(惊呼):你没死?
are you alive?
白雪:我听见有人说我的坏话就醒了。
旁白:从此,白雪与王子结下了百年好合。与此同时,皇后又在问魔镜了。
皇后(得意地):谁是世界上最漂亮的人?
魔镜:白雪,白雪公主。
皇后(咬牙切齿地):怎么会?
个人未来发展规划
魔镜:世间自有公道,做人必须厚道。要么我就不做,要做就做最好。步步高。皇后:又是广告!