实用警务英语口语
导入:哈尔滨这座北国冰城,素有“东方小巴黎”的美誉,早在上个世纪二三十年代,这里就是连接欧亚大陆的重要交通枢纽。每年都会举行哈洽会、哈夏音乐会、雪博会、冰雪节,每年都会接待数以万计的外宾。太阳岛、中央大街更是旅游胜地,作为哈尔滨的标志性建筑欢迎各国游客的到来。为了更好地提供警务服务,树立冰城警察的良好形象,学习并掌握警务英语有着非常重要的现实意义。相信开放的哈尔滨,开放的中国,会吸引更多的外国友人来华旅游,投资,工作。因此,掌握警务英语就是迫在眉睫的工作。
Verbal Commands
警察执行勤务时,必须使用许多命令式的用语,以显示其执法的威严,及喝令嫌犯服从。这时语气需特别加重强调,以引起周遭环境的特别注意,对于执勤警察的安全也多一分保障。
1.Police! Search warrant, Get down!
警察!搜查令,趴下!
2. On your knees!
跪下!
3. Get down on your knees !
跪下!
4. Get down on the ground !
趴下!
5. Get your hands up!
把手抬高!架的成语
6.Put your hands up!
把手举起来!
7.Hands up!
举手!
8. Put your hands on/behind your head.
把双手放在头上。
9.Don’t move!
不准动!
10.Freeze!
不准动!
11.Get back!
退后!
ntences
一般服务 General Assistance
1. My name is Officer Liu, what can I do for you?
我是刘警官,我能帮什么忙吗?
2. If there is any emergency, plea dial one-one-zero.
如果有紧急事件,请打110。
3.Plea step behind the police barricade.
请站在警戒线之后。
4.We are conducting a raid.
我们正在进行突击检查。
Assisting and Calming the Victims of a Crime
协助及安抚受害者
5.This is the police, plea stay calm.
我是警察,请保持冷静。
6.We will do all we can to help you.
我们会尽力帮助你。
7. Don’t worry, you are in good hands.
不要担心,你正受到妥善的照顾。
8. Plea do not be afraid, the police will protect you.
请不要害怕,警方会保护你。
9. It’s O.K., we are here now, everything will be fine.
不要紧,有我们在,一切都会没事的。
10. Sir, plea show me your identification card or passport.
先生,请让我看你的身份证或护照。
11. Plea empty your pockets.
把口袋里的东西都拿出来。政治话题
12. Plea show me your storage compartment.
请让我看你的置物箱。
13. In China, you are required to submit to a check at any time for any reason by law.
在中国,根据法律,我们(警方)有权力要求你在任何时间,因为任何理由接受检查。
14. Plea come to the police station with us for an interview. 请跟我们到警局来做笔录。
15. Stop! Get down on your knees and put your hands on top of your head. 停!跪下,并把双手放在头上。
16. Plea prent your ID cards and work permits.
请出示你的身份证及工作许可证。
17. You will need to come to the police station to be interviewed.
你需要来警察局做笔录。
18. This is a police raid
这是警察临检。
19. All the males go to the right side of the dance floor.
所有的男士走到舞池的右边。
20. All the females go to the left side of the dance floor. 节约用水的画
所有的女士请走到舞池的左边。
21. Plea prent your identification cards for inspection.
请出示你的身份证以便检查。
22. Plea come to the police station with me for identity verification. 请和我到警察局做身份确认。
23. You will be detained temporarily. 你将会被暂时扣留。
24. You must come to the station with us to be interviewed.
你必须和我们到警察局做笔录。
25. What’s your date of birth?
你的出生日期?
26. What’s your nationality?
你是哪一国人?
27. I政策宣传s English acceptable for you?
说英文你可以接受吗?
老出虚汗怎么回事女性
28. What is your occupation?
你的职业是什么?
29. What is your ARC/ Alien Resident Certificate/ passport/ identification number?
你的外侨居留证/护照/身份证号码是多少?
30. Are all the statements you made true?
你以上所有的供词都是事实吗?
31. Is there anything you would like to add?
徽州菜
你有任何要补充的吗?
32.You will be held at the Alien Detention Center waiting trial.
你会被拘留在外国人收容所等待审判。
33. You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默。
Dialogue:
命运
指路 Giving Directions(dialogue)
Foreigner: Excu me, could you tell me where the post office is?
Police:Sure,if you go down this road and turn left at the cond interction, you will e it on your right-hand side.
Foreigner: Is it within walking distance?
Police: Well, it takes about twenty minutes on foot.
Foreigner: I’d rather take a bus. Which bus should I take?
Police: You can take bus number 263 or number 270.
>无法访问