头脑特工队Inside Out中英剧本
1.你是否也曾看着某人想过Do you ever look at someone and wonder,
2."他们脑子里到底在想什么""What is going on inside their head?"
3.我知道我知道莱莉在想什么Well,I know.Well,I know Riley's head.
4.就是这个可爱的小家伙And there
5.你好吗Hello.
6.莱莉Riley.
7.看啊真是个快乐的小天使Look at you.Aren't you a little bundle of Joy?
8.真是个快乐的小天使Aren't you a little bundle of Joy?
9.真好就这样只有我跟莱莉It was amazing.Just Riley and me.Forever.
10.只持续了秒Er,for conds?
11.我是忧忧I'm sadness.
12.你好我是乐乐I'm
13.能不能让让我不想让她伤心谢谢Can if I just want to fix that. Thanks.
14.而这一切仅仅是开始And that was just the beginning.
15.总部一天比一天拥挤Headquarters only got more crowded from there.
16.很好看起来你能应付得了棒极了Very nice.Okay,looks like you got this.Very good.
17.快转弯不小心天啊Sharp turn!No!Look out!No!
18.这位是怕怕他总能确保莱莉的安全That's fear.He's really good at keeping Riley safe.
19.慢点慢点没事没事Easy,easy.We're good.We're good.
20.干得好谢谢非常感谢Good job.Thank you.Thank you very much.
21.继续玩And we're back!
22.好了吃饭了张嘴Here we go.All right,open.
23.这个没见过你觉得安全吗This looks new.You think it's safe?
24.这是什么What is it?
25.小心我闻到了危险的气息Okay,caution.There is a dangerous smell,people.
26.等等这是什么Hold on.What is that?
27.这位是厌厌This is disgust.
28.她主要是防止莱莉惨遭毒害She basically keeps Riley from being poisoned.
29.不管是身体方面还是社交方面Physically and socially.
30.颜色不艳丽样子也不像恐龙That is not brightly colored or shaped like a dinosaur.
31.等等各位Hold on,guys.
32.是西兰花It's broccoli!
33.不要Yucky!
34.我刚刚救了大家的命不客气Well,I just saved our lives.Yeah.You're welcome.
35.莱莉如果你不吃晚餐Riley,if you don't eat your dinner,
36.就没甜点吃you're not gonna get any desrt.
37.等等他是说我们不能吃甜点吗Wait.Did he just say we couldn't have desrt?
38.他是怒怒That's Anger.
39.他很在乎公平这件事He cares very deeply about things being fair.
40.老家伙你真要这样做吗不给甜点So that's how you want to play it,old man?No desrt?
41.我们会吃晚饭的Sure,we'll eat our dinner!
42.不过让你先尝尝愤怒的滋味吧Right after you eat this!
43.莱莉莱莉飞机来了Riley,Riley,here comes an airplane!
44.飞机有飞机啊各位Airplane.We got an airplane,everybody.
45.飞机Airplane.
46.你们已经见过忧忧了她嘛And you've met
47.我也不太明白她的职责I'm not actually sure what she does.
48.我确认了下她也没有地方去And I've checked,there's no place for her to
49.她还不错我们也是大家都不错She's good,we're good.It's all great!
50.不管怎样这里存放着莱莉的记忆Anyway,the are Riley's memories,
51.我可不是吹大多数是快乐的回忆and they're mostly happy,you'll notice.Not to brag.
52.但真正重要的都摆在这边But the really important ones are over here.
53.我不打算说得太复杂I don't want to get too technical,
54.这些被称之为核心记忆but the are called core memories.
55.每一个都记录着莱莉生命中的重要时刻Each one came from a super important time in Riley's life.
56.比如她的第一次进球得分真是太棒了Like when she first scored a goal.That was so amazing!
57.看见没真棒Hey!Would you look at that?Very nice!
58.我们家要出中锋了干得好We got a future center here!Nice job.
59.每一个核心记忆And each core memory
60.都塑造了莱莉性格中的一部分powers a different aspect of Riley's personality.
61.比如说冰球岛Like hockey island.
62.搞怪岛是我的最爱Goofball island is my personal favorite.
63.快回来你这个小猴子Come back here,you little monkey!
64.傻孩子You're silly.
65.没错搞怪岛是最棒的Yep,goofball is the best.
66.不过友情岛也不错Friendship island is pretty good too.
67.我喜欢诚实岛这是实话I love honesty island.And that's the truth!
68.当然家庭岛也很好And of cour,family island is amazing.
69.重点是正是这些小岛The point is,the islands
70.造就了现在的莱莉of personality are what Riley!
71.小心美人鱼Look out,mermaid!
72.火山岩浆Lava!
73.谁是你爱玩的小伙伴冰棒冰棒Who's your friend who likes to play?Bing bong, bing bong!
74.真棒谁教你的Hey!Very nice!Where'd you learn that?
75.大脑被冻住了Brain freeze!
76.耶Yeah!
77.晚安孩子晚安爸爸Good night,kiddo.Good night,dad.
78.这样我们也下班了we're out!
79.这就是我所描绘的完美又一天That's what I'm talking about!Another perfect day!
80.大家表现都很棒Nice job,everybody!
81.把它们放进长期记忆区里吧Let's get tho memories down to long term.
82.太好了我们今天没死All right,we did not die today!
83.简直是完美的胜利I call that an unqualified success.
84.就是这样And that's it.
85.我们爱莱莉We love our girl.
86.她有很多好朋友很棒的家She's got great friends and a great hou.
87.这一切都很完美Things couldn't be better.
88.毕竟莱莉现在才岁能发生什么事呢After all,Riley's now.What could happen?
89.{\an\bord\shad\fs\frz.\fn方正兰亭黑_GBK\pos(.,.)\c&HD&}已售出
90.什么
91.好吧这我也没料到Okay,not what I had in mind.
92.{\an\fad(,)\bord\shad\fs\fn方正兰亭特黑_GBK\fry\c&H&\b\pos(.,.)\clip(.,.,.,.)}丨
93.{\an\fad(,)\shad\bord\fs\fn方正兰亭特黑_GBK\fry\c&H&\b\pos(.,.)}头身陷囹圄什么意思
94.{\an\fad(,)\shad\bord\fs\fn方正兰亭特黑_GBK\fry\c&H&\b\pos(.,.)}脑
95.{\an\fad(,)\shad\bord\fs\fn方正兰亭特黑_GBK\fry\c&H&\b\pos(.,.)}特
96.{\an\fad(,)\shad\bord\fs\fn方正兰亭特黑_GBK\fry\c&H&\b\pos(.,.)}工
97.{\an\fad(,)\shad\bord\fs\fn方正兰亭特黑_GBK\fry\c&H&\b\pos(.,.)}队
98.{\an\fad(,)\shad\bord\fs\fn方正兰亭特黑_GBK\fry\c&H&\b\pos(.,)\clip(.,.,.,.)}丨
99.快看金门大桥是不是很棒Hey,look!The golden gate bridge!Isn't that great?
100.虽然发现它并不是金子造的It's not made out of solid gold like we thought,
101.有点失望不过还是很棒which is kind of a disappointment,
卡通草莓102.乐乐听到你说地震只是传说我太开心了I sure am glad you told me earthquakes are a myth,Joy.
103.不然我现在要吓死了Otherwi I'd be terrified right now!
名家议论文104.是啊Yeah.
105.你在开玩笑吗快走Are you kidding?Get out of the street!
106.天啊快点For Pete's sake!Move it!
107.他们和我是一类人The are my kind of people.
108.好的再过几个街区就到新家了All right,just a few more blocks.We're almost to our new hou!
109.加把劲爸爸Step on it,daddy!
110.干脆在这臭烘烘的车里住得了Why don't we just live in this smelly car?
111.反正也坐了一个多世纪了We've already been in it forever.
112.其实刚刚好呢Which,actually,was really lucky,
113.我们可以有足够的时间想想becau that gave us plenty of time to think about
114.新家到底长什么样子what our new hou is going to look like!
115.我们来看看想象中的前五名What!Let's review the top five daydreams.
116.看起来很安全这个不错That looks safe!That one's nice.
117.莱莉会很喜欢的不这一个This will be great for Riley!No,no,no,no,this one!
118.乐乐我再说一次曲奇屋没法住人Joy,for the last time,she cannot live in a cookie.
119.就是这个有龙的房子That's the one!It comes with a dragon.
120.越来越近了我感觉得到Now we're getting clo,I can feel it.
121.到了我们的新家Here it is,here's our new
122.说不定里面还不错Maybe it's nice on the inside.
123.我们就住这里吗一定得住着吗We're suppod to live here?Do we have to?
124.我告诉你这里好像有尸体的味道I'm telling you,it smells like something died in here.
125.搬家会死人吗Can you die from moving?
126.各位你们反应过度了没有人会死Guys,you're overreacting.Nobody
127.一只死老鼠A dead mou!
128.太棒了真是棒我要吐了Great.This is just great.I'm gonna be sick.
129.这是死亡之屋怎么办It's the hou of the dead!What we gonna do?
130.我们会得狂犬病的We're going to get rabies!
131.快走开Get off of me!
132.刚刚开车的时候Hey.All through the drive,
133.爸爸一直在说房间很棒dad talked about how cool our new room is.
134.我们去看看吧Let's go check it out!
135.走吧会很不错的Let's go!It's gonna be great!
136.对对对Yes,yes,yes.
137.不不不不No,no,no,no,no.
138.我都开始嫉妒那只死老鼠了I'm starting to envy the dead mou.
139.把橡皮球拿开开始关禁闭了Get out the rubber ball,we're in solitary confinement.
140.莱莉不能住在这Riley can't live here.吸水性
141.她说得没错这简直太糟了She's right.It's the worst.
142.太糟了绝对是最糟的Really bad.It's absolutely the worst.
143.这是我这辈子去过的最烂的地方It's the worst place I've ever been in my entire life.
144.没什么是蝴蝶窗帘遮不住的Hey,it's nothing our butterfly curtains couldn't fix.
145.有本书说过空房间正是大好机会I read somewhere that an empty room is an opportunity.
146.哪本书啊Where did you read that?
147.这不重要反正我看过也觉得它说得对It doesn't matter.I read it and it's great.
148.这里放床那里放桌子We'll put the bed there.And the desk over there.
149.冰球灯放这里椅子放那里The hockey lamp goes there.Put the chair there.
150.奖杯都放那星星我喜欢The trophy collection goes there.Stars!I like that!
151.这就对了快把东西从搬运车里搬出来吧Now we're talking!Let's go get our stuff from the moving Van!
152.好了拜拜All right.Goodbye.
153.你猜怎么着搬运车周四才能到Well,guess what?The moving Van won't be here until Thursday.
154.开什么玩笑You're kidding.刘晓利
155.搬运车还没到简直是最糟糕的一天The Van is lost?It is the worst day ever!
156.搬运车还没到The Van is lost.
157.你不是说昨天就能到吗You said it would be here yesterday!
158.我知道说好是昨天到的I know that's what I said.That's what they told me!
159.妈妈和爸爸压力好大Mom and dad are stresd out!
160.他们压力很大我们该怎么办They're stresd out?What are we going to do?
161.他们到底什么情况What’s their problem?
162.我有个好主意I've got a great idea!
163.你到底看合同没有Did you even read the contract?谈谈方法
164.安德森进攻了她在逼近Andern makes her move.She's closing in!
165.想都别想No,you're not!
166.她就要前去射门了She's lining up for the shot!
167.我在你后面Coming behind you.
168.小心小心她射门得分Watch out!Watch out!She shoots and she scores! Yeah!
169.来啊老太婆Come on,grandma!
170.老太婆"Grandma"?
171.她把头发扎起来了比赛开始了She put her hair up,we're in for it!
172.把我放下来Hey,put me down!
173.抱歉等等Sorry.Hold on.Hold on.
174.喂Hello?
175.等等
工作年限怎么填
176.开什么玩笑You're kidding.
177.好吧帮我拖一下时间马上到All right.Stall for me.I'll be right there.
178.约好周四见面但投资人今天提前到了The investor's suppod to show up on Thursday,not today!
179.我得走了没事我们理解I got to go.It's okay.We get it.
180.你是最棒的谢谢亲爱的You're the best.Thanks,hon.
181.拜拜亲爱的See you,sweetie.
182.爸爸就这样走了Dad just left us.
183.他不爱我们了好难过He doesn't love us anymore.That's sad.
184.该由我操作了吧I should drive,right?
185.乐乐你在干什么Joy?What are you doing?
186.先等一下Just give me one cond.
187.原来莱莉还没吃午餐记得吗You know what I've realized?Riley hasn't had lunch! Remember?
188.我在街边看到了披萨店Hey,I saw a pizza place down the street.
189.我们要不要去吃吃看Maybe we could try that?
190.听上去很美味Pizza sounds delicious.
191.披萨好啊吃披萨去Pizza?That's good.Yes!Pizza!
192.怎么回事谁会往披萨上放西兰花What the heck is that?Who puts broccoli on pizza?
193.够了我受够了That's it.I'm done.
194.恭喜你旧金山你把披萨也毁了Congratulations,San Francisco,you've ruined pizza!
195.先是夏威夷然后是你First the Hawaiians and now you!天空之城蒋敦豪
196.哪有披萨店只卖一种口味的What kind of a pizza place only rves one kind of pizza?
197.肯定是旧金山特色对吧Must be a San Francisco thing,huh?
198.不过总比在内布拉斯加吃的那顿晚餐强一点Still,it's not as bad as that soup.At