哈姆雷特大结局中英文参照剧本

更新时间:2023-07-29 16:52:10 阅读: 评论:0

哈姆雷特大结局
Laertes:雷欧提斯 Horatio霍拉旭Claudius克劳狄斯(现任国王)Gertrude乔特鲁德(王后)
queen同学聚会歌曲 :The queen carous to thy fortune, Hamlet.
眼神的形容词
      哈姆雷特,母后 为你的好运敬酒!
King:Gertrude, do not drink。
      葛簇特,别喝!
queen I will, my lord, I pray you pardon me。
      我想喝,对不起
HamletI dare not drink yet, madam. By and by.
      我现在还不敢喝 母亲,待会儿再说
queen Come, let me wipe thy face.
      来,让娘擦你脸上的汗水
HamletThis is too heavy.
          这太重了
HoratioCome for the third, Laertes。 You do but dally.
      来第三回合吧,雷尔提
HamletSay you so? Come on!  Laertes, you have practiced much.
          使出你的全力吧      别浪费时间了
LaertesParry again, lord。 Come, my lord! My lord Hamlet!
        你以为?来吧!  来吧        哈姆雷特!
HoratioBreak it!  Nothing, neither way。 Part, sirs!
      停!      都不行
LaertesHave at you now!
      受我这一剑
Horatio’Tis unfair!荷兰花海
      这不公平!
Hamlet:Nay, come again!  Fight, Laertes!
          来吧!            不,再来吧!
King:Look to the Queen there! Ho!
    大家看看皇后,别斗了!
Horatio:’They bleed on both sides. How does my lord?
      双方都在淌血!
Horatio — How does the Queen?
          —皇后怎么啦?
专职网格员King:She swoons to e them bleed!
    她见血就晕过去了
queen No! The drink. O my dear Hamlet..。    I’m poison’d。
      不  那酒    我的亲爱的哈姆雷特.。。 我中毒了。
Hamlet炸红薯O villainy!    Ho! Let the doors be locked!
          唉哟!狠毒呀!  停止一切,把门栓上
King:Treachery! Seek it out。
话剧剧本格式      奸计,露出你的面孔吧!
LaertesIt is here, Hamlet. Hamlet, thou art slain. No medicine in the world can do thee good.
    它就在此,哈姆雷特。哈姆雷特呀 你已经死定了!天下再好之良药 对你也无效
    The treacherous instrument is in thy hand.。。 unbated and envenomed。
    奸诈之凶器 正握在你的手中          它未上护套 并涂有毒汁
    The foul practice hath turned itlf on me. I am justly killed with mine own treachery。
    这宗诡计已转过头来 害了我自己    我自己害死了我自己
      Exchange forgiveness with me, noble Hamlet. Mine and my father’s death come not upon thee。
    哈姆雷特 我们彼此原谅吧              我躺在此 将永远不能再起     
      Nor mine on thee.    I can no more!    The King.。.The King’s to blame.
    你的母亲也被下毒了  我不能再说话了。国王..。    国王就是罪人
    The point envenomed。
    剑尖也涂了毒药
HamletThen, venom, to thy work!
          去发挥你的毒性吧
King:野有蔓草小说Yet defend me, friends。
      朋友们,求你们救救我吧
Hamlet:Here, thou incestuous, murderous, damned Dane..。drink of this potion.
          你这个乱伦,杀人 该死的丹麦王              去痛饮你的这剂药
          Is thy union here? Follow my mother!        I am dead, Horatio。
          你的珍珠还在里头吗? 尾随我的母亲去吧!  我将死了,赫瑞修
          Wretched queen。..  You that look pale and tremble at this chance: as this fell                                rgeant, death, is strict in his arrest。.。
        可怜的皇后          你们有人面色苍白 有人为此惨变战栗  但是,你们只是无言的旁观者
          Had I but time。.。  I could tell you。。.But let it be。
        只要我能够有时间 我能告诉你们 不管这些了
          Horatio, I am dead. Thou livest. things standing thus unknown, shall live behind me.
        赫瑞修,我死了    你还活着  不为人知的事情 就留在我的身后
        If thou didst ever hold me in thy heart.。。abnt thee from felicity awhile.。。
          倘若你曾爱我                  那就请你暂且 牺牲天国之幸福
          and then in this harsh world draw thy breath to tell my story.
          留在这冷酷的世界里                    去忍痛告诉世人 我的故事
        I die, Horatio.    The potent poison quite o’er-crows my spirit.  The rest is silence.
        我要死了,赫瑞修 毒药将让我失去神智                  接着就是平静了
Horatio下的四字成语:Good night, sweet prince。.. and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
      晚安,亲爱的王子.。.      让一群天使的歌声 来伴你入眠                     
                                                     

本文发布于:2023-07-29 16:52:10,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1101029.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:母亲   国王   皇后   毒药
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图