哈利·波特与魔法石电影英文版

更新时间:2023-07-29 12:47:49 阅读: 评论:0

I should’ve known that you would be here. 我早该想到会在这里遇到你
Professor McGonagall. 麦格教授
Good evening. Professor Dumbledore. 晚上好,邓布利多教授
Are the rumors true, Albus? 传闻是真的吗?阿不思?
I’m afraid so, professor. 我想是真的,教授
The good 有个好消息
And the bad 也有坏消息
And the boy? 那个孩子呢?
Hagrid is bringing him. 海格会把他带到这儿来
Is it wi 你觉得这么做明智吗?
To trust Hagrid with something so important? 把这种大事交给海格去办?
Professor. I would trust Hagrid with my life. 教授,我可以把自己的命交到海格手中
Professor Dumbledore, sir. 邓布利多教授
Professor McGonagall 麦格教授
No problems, I trust, Hagrid? 没遇到什么麻烦吧,海格?
No, sir. 没有,先生
Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol. 小家伙一飞到布里斯托尔就睡了
TRY not to wake him. 小心别吵醒他
There you go. 你看
Do you really think it’s safe, leaving him with the people? 你觉得把他交给这些人好吗?
They’re the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. 真是一群无可救药的麻瓜
They really are…他们真的是…
The only family he has. 他在世上唯一的亲人
He’ll be famous. 这孩子将来会非常有名
Every child in our world. 我们世界中的每个孩子
Will know his name. 都会知道他的名字
Exactly. 完全正确
He’s far better off growing up away from all of that. 最好是让他成长时远离这一切
Until he’s ready. 等他能够接受的时候再告诉他
There, there, Hagrid. 好了,好了,海格
It’s not really goodbye, after all. 又不是再也见不到面
Good luck…祝你好运
…H arry Potter. 哈利·波特
Up. Get up! 起床!快起床!
Now! 快点!
Wake up, cousin! We’re going to the zoo! 快醒来,表弟!要去动物园啰!
Here he comes, the birthday boy. 我们的小寿星来了
Happy birthday, son. 生日快乐,儿子
Cook breakfast. And try not to burn anything. 快去煮早餐,不准烧焦东西
Y es. Aunt Petunia. 是,佩妮姨妈
I want everything to be perfect…我希望今天一切顺心
…for my Dudley’s special day! 这可是我们达力的大日子
Hurry up! 快点!
Bring my coffee, boy. 给我咖啡,小子
Y es. Uncle V ernon. 是,弗农姨父
Aren’t they wonderful, darling? 是不是很棒呀,亲爱的?
How many are there? 一共有几个?
36. counted them mylf. 三十六个,我自己数的
36?! But last year I had 37! 三十六个?但去年有三十七个
But some are bigger than last year’s. 但有些礼物比去年的大一点呀
I don’t care! 我管它有多大
This is what we’re going to do. 好,好,待会儿我们一出去
We’re going to buy you two new prents. How’s that, pumpkin? 就再去帮你买两个新礼物,好不好呀,小乖乖?
天然维生素e的作用和功效
It should be a lovely day at the zoo. 要去动物园了
I’m really looking forward to it. 一定可以玩得很开心,真期待
I’m warning you now, boy. 我警告你,小子
Any funny business, and at all…要是有任何怪事发生,只要有一点点的怪事
…and you won’t have any meals for a week. 你就一个礼拜不准吃饭
Get in. 上车
Make it move. 叫它动嘛
Move! 动呀!
-Move! – He’s asleep! –快动呀!- 它睡着了
He’s boring. 真没劲!
Sorry about him. He doesn’t understand what it’s like. 对不起,他不了解你的感受,像这样
Lying there day after day…一天又一天地躺在这儿
…watching people press their ugly faces in on you. 看人们硬把丑脸贴到你面前
Can you hear me? 你听得懂我的话?
It’s just. 只是…
I’ve never talked to a snake before. 我以前从没跟蛇讲过话
Do you? 你…
I means. Do you talk to people often? 我是说,你常跟人说话吗?
Y ou’re from Burma, aren’t you? 你是从缅甸来的,对吧?
Was it nice there? Do you miss your fami l y? 那儿是不是很美?你想家吗?
I e. 我懂了
That’s me as well. I never knew my parents ei ther. 我也一样,我没见过我的父母
Moving. Mummy, Dad. 动了!妈妈!爸爸!
Y ou won’t believe what this snake is doing! 你绝对想不到这只蛇在干嘛
Thanks. 谢谢
Anytime. 别客气
Snake! 蛇!
Mum! Mummy! Help me! 妈妈,妈咪,救救我,救命呀
My darling boy! How did you get in there? 宝贝儿子,你是怎么进去的?Who did this? How did you get in there? 我的天哪,你是怎么进去的?Is there a snake? 那是一条蛇吗?
It’s all right, sweetheart. 没事的,小甜心
We’ll get you out of the cold clothes. 我们会帮你把这湿冷的衣服脱掉What happened? 这是怎么回事?
I swear. I don’t know! 我发誓我真的不知道
英语自我介绍小学生The glass was there and then it was gone, 玻璃忽然消失
Like magic. 就像魔法一样
There’s no such thing as magic. 世上根本就没有魔法
Marge is ill. Ate a funny whelk. 玛姬病了,吃了个怪油螺
Dad, look! Harry’s got a letter! 爸爸,你看!哈利有一封信
Give back. It’s mine! 还我,那是我的
Y ours? Who’d be writing to you? 你的?谁会写信给你啊?
No more mail through this letterbox. 这样就不能再往信箱里投信了Have a lovely day at the office, dear. 祝你上班愉快,亲爱的
Go on. 快滚
Fine day. Sunday. 星期天真是个好日子
In my opinion, best day of the week. 我认为是一星期中最棒的一天Why is that, Dudley? 这是什么原因,达力?
Becau there’s no post on Sundays? 因为星期天不送信?
Right you are, Harry! 答对了,哈利
No post on Sunday. 星期天不送信
No blasted letters today! No, sir. 今天没有讨厌的信!没有!
好的读书方法Not one single bloody letter. Not one! 没有一封该死的信,完全没有No, sir, not one blasted, mirable…没有,没有一封讨厌,可恶…Oh, no! 喔,不!
Make it stop, plea! 叫它停下来,拜托,妈咪!
甘蓝Make it stop, plea! 拜托,妈咪,叫它们停下来
Stop! Stop it! 停!快停!
Mummy, what’s happening? 妈妈,告诉我,这是怎么一回事?What’s this? 这是什么?
Give me that! 把它给我
Give me that letter! 把信给我
Get off! 放手!
They’re my letters! Let go of me! 这是我的信,放开我!
That’s it! We’re going away! 够了,我们走吧
Far away, where they can’t find us! 走得远远的,让他们找不到Daddy’s gone mad, hasn’t he? 爸爸发疯了,是不是?
Make a wish, Harry. 许个愿吧,哈利
Who’s there? 什么人?
Sorry about that. 抱歉,不好意思
I demand that you leave at once. 我要你立刻离开,先生
Y ou are breaking and entering. 你这是非法侵入民宅
Dry up, Dursley, you great prune. 少罗嗦,德思礼,你这大笨蛋
I haven’t en you 上回我看到你的时候
Since you was a baby, Harry. But…你还是个婴儿,哈利,可是…
Y ou’re a bit more along than I expected. 你块头比我想的大多了
Particularly in the middle. 而且肚子还这么凸
I’m not Harry. 我又不是哈利
I am. 我才是
Well, of cour you are. 恩,这才符合嘛
Got something for you. 我这儿有个东西要送你
Afraid I sat on it. 好像不小心被我压到了
But I imagine it’ll taste fine just the same. 不过味道是不会变的
Baked it mylf, words and all. 全都是我自己烤自己做的唷
Thank you. 谢谢你
It’s not every day your young man turns 11, is it? 一年里就只有这么一次,你现在满十一岁啰
Excu me, but…对不起,可是…
Who are you? 你到底是谁呀?
Rubeus Hagrid. 鲁伯·海格担任…
Keeper of keys and Grounds at Hogwarts. 霍格沃茨的钥匙管理员与猎场看守人
Of cour, you know about Hogwarts. 你总该知道霍格沃茨吧?
Sorry, no. 抱歉,不知道
No? Blot me, Harry. 不知道?我的天哪,哈利
Didn’t you ever wonder where your mum and dad learned it all? 没想过你爸妈是怎么学会的?
Learned what? 学会什么?
Y ou’re a wizard, Harry. 你是一个巫师,哈利
I’m a what? 我是一个什么?
A wizard. 一个巫师
A good one, I’d wager, once you’re trained up. 只要再受点训练,你一定会变成非常厉害的巫师
No, you’ve made a mistake.不,我想你弄错了
I mean…我是说…
…I can’t be a wizard. 我不可能是巫师啊
I mean, I’m just…我是说,我只是…
Harry. Just Harry. 哈利,我只是哈利
Well. Just Harry. 好吧,哈利
Did you ever make anything happen? 你从来没发生过任何怪事吗?
Anything you couldn’t explain, when you were angry or scared? 在你生气害怕的时候,没出现什么搞不懂的怪事吗?
Dear Mr. Potter. 亲爱的波特先生
We are plead to inform you…我们很荣幸能在此通知你
青椒牛肉…that you have accepted at Hogwarts School of witchcraft and Wizardry. 你已获准进入霍格沃茨魔法学校就读
He will not be going! I told you. 我告诉你,我不准他去
We swore we’d put a stop to all this rubbi sh. 我们发誓要禁止这类的荒唐怪事
Y ou knew? 你早就知道了?
Y ou knew all along and you never told me? 你们知道却不告诉我?
骄阳似火造句Of cour we knew. 当然知道
How could you not be? 想也知道你会是什么德行
My perfect sister being who she was. 看看我那完美的好妹妹
My mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter. 她收到信时,爸妈简直乐歪了
We have a witch in the family. Isn’t it wonderful? 家里出了个女巫好棒啊
I was the only one to e her for what she was. 就只有我能看清她的真面目
A freak! 她是一个怪胎
Then she met that Potter, and then she had you…然后她嫁给那个波特,生了你
…and I knew you would be the same. 我就知道你会和他们…
Just as strange, just as abnormal. 一样奇怪,一样不正常
And then she got herlf blown up. 然后呢,她就让自己给炸死了
And we got landed with you 所以我们就只好收留你听课记录模板范文
Blown up? Y ou told me my parents died in a car crash. 炸死?你说他们是出车祸死的
A car crash? 车祸?
A car crash killed Lily and James Potter? 车祸哪伤得了莉莉和詹姆·波特?
We had to say something. 我们总得说个理由
It’s an outrage! A scandal! 这是一种侮辱,一种毁谤
He’ll not be going. 他不能去
河南名胜古迹A great Muggle like you is going to stop him? 你以为像你这种超级大麻瓜阻止得了他吗?
Muggle? 麻瓜?
Non-magic folk. 就是不会魔法的家伙
This boy’s had his name down since he were born. 他一出生就列入学生名册了
He’s going to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry. 他是去世上最棒的魔法学校
He’ll under the finest headmaster Hogwarts has en. 而且还有有史以来最棒的校长
Albus Dumbledore. 阿不思·邓布利多
I will not pay to have a crackpot old fool teach him magic tricks. 休想要我花一分钱,让个疯老

本文发布于:2023-07-29 12:47:49,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1100814.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:没有   海格   时候   魔法   知道   哈利
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图