时年1♥8♥9♥1
The year was 1♥8♥9♥1.
欧洲黑云压顶风雨欲来
Storm clouds were brewing over Europe.
法国和德国剑拔弩张
France and Germany were at each others throats,
起因是一系列爆♥炸♥案
the result of a ries of bombings.
有人怪罪民族主义者
Some said it
有人责备无政♥府♥主义者
< the anarchists.
但同往常一样
But
我的朋友夏洛克·福尔摩斯
则有完全不同的看法
had a different theory entirely.
斯特拉斯堡发生爆&hearts;炸&hearts;案读一读看一看
Bombing in Strasbourg, read all about it.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯特拉斯堡爆&hearts;炸&hearts;案嫌疑指向无政&hearts;府&hearts;主义者Anarchists suspected in Strasbourg bombing.
你什么时候投身邮政服务了
When did you start working for the postal rvice?
刚刚是你啊
That was you back there?
你竟然混得如此落魄真叫人遗憾
Shame your activities have landed you in the gutter.
好神秘的包裹收件人是谁
A curious parcel, who's the intended recipient?
我们今晚吃饭的时候再聊吧
Why don't we discuss that over dinner tonight?
我中午就有空
I'm free for lunch.
我不行
< I'm not.
萨沃伊饭店晚八点
How about Eight o'clock?
很好
Splendid.
你还会乔装打扮吗
And will you becoming as yourlf?
应该不会
Most likely.
有三个男人跟了你半英里了
鸡翅根怎么做好吃Three men have been following you for the last half mile.
至于动机八成不善
highly unsavory.
糟糕
No.
对了他们不是在追踪我
< And by the way, they're not pursuing me,
他们是在护送我而且不止三个而是
they're escorting me, and instead of three, there ems to be ...四个人
< Four.
艾琳包裹拿稳了
Steady hands with that Irene.
你这会儿该担心的不是我
< I don't think it's my hands you've to worry about.
你们可别打脸
Now, be careful with the face boys,
我们晚上还有约呢
we do have a dinner date tonight.
到时别吃太多面包
Don't fill up on bread.
剩下的我记不得了
I forgot the rest.
现在想起来了
< It's coming back now.
条子
Peelers!
现在展示的是34号&hearts;拍卖♥&hearts;品
We now come to lots 34.
埃及大理石棺
Egyptian sarcophagus.
有显赫的历史
Of outstanding provenance.
埃及帝王谷法老坟墓多位于此
从帝王谷取回
Retrieved from the Valley of
你的报酬医生他让我转达谢意
Your payment, Doctor. He nds his thanks.
谁愿出价
Who will bid
一百英镑一百谢谢
one hundred pounds. Thanks
请把这个给他他在等着呢
Plea give this to him, he's expecting it.
告诉他我们的朋友以为我已送给他姐姐了
Tell him our friend thinks I delivered it to his sister.
别走待我查验一下
< Stay while I check the contents.
我得到保证说里面有全款
I was assured full payment would be there.
是啊谁向你保证的
Yes, but assured by whom?
你见过他本人吗
Have you ever met him in person?
冰棍棒
或者和我一样
Or like me have
稳住稳住别动
Hold it, hold it, don't move it.
从大小和重量判断这并非你所期盼的报酬
Judging by the size and weight its not payment you were expecting.我敢说里面的东西更具"爆&hearts;炸&hearts;性"
I'd wager the contents are rather more incendiary.
这人是谁
Who is this?
你好啊亲爱的
Hello, darling.
老天都告诉你别动了
I told you not to move it.
看来你启动了副触发装置
It ems a condary charge has been activated.
亲爱的我可能需要你帮忙处理掉这包裹
Sweet thing, I might need your help in the disposal of this parcel.一千六百
One thousand
交相辉映的意思
一千七百
One thousand
一千八百
One thousand 周记一篇400字
-
祝你好运-一千九...
- Well, good luck. - One
一百万英镑
One million pounds!
对了着火了
Oh, and um, by the way, fire.
着火啦
Fire!
狗电影
你离开我不出一小时就会毙命
Leave my side and you'll be dead within an hour.
晚餐可别迟到了
And don't be late for dinner.
我想你在这儿制&hearts;造&hearts;的闹剧
I expect that my schedule be quite tight
会害得我十分繁忙
becau of the activities here.
我这辈子从不迟到
I'm never late in my life.
-只会早到-真时髦
- Only early. - Fashionably.
真机灵敢伸手来够都算很自信了
Hmm, hmm, very witty, so confident even to reach it.
霉菌扣完舒服多了这个我拿着吧
I'll hold on to that.
喝开胃酒的时候一起看
We will read together over an aperitif.
好吧
Alright.
吃饭也要炫耀一番
Dinner and a show.
别动相信我
< Trust me.
我就靠这个混饭吃
党的全国代表大会每几年举行一次
This is what I do for living.
霍夫曼斯塔先生算你走运
Herr Hoffmanstahl, you should count yourlf lucky.
你这位从未谋面的"生意伙伴"
This faceless man with whom you find yourlf in business 可不是一般的罪犯
is no ordinary criminal.
他是罪犯皇帝
He's the Napoleon of crime.
幸运的是现在你有我做盟友
Fortunately, you now have me as an ally.
我是小有名气的顾问侦探
I'm a consulting detective of
或许你听说过我我叫夏洛克·福...
Perhaps you've heard of me. My name is Sherlock Hol..
福尔摩斯
Holmes..
沏壶新茶谢谢乔治
< Fresh pot of tea, thank you George.
好的阿德勒小姐
Yes, Miss Adler.
这地方选得好
Fine choice, this place.
你拿到信了吗
Do you have the letter?
茄汁鲈鱼被人夺去了
It was taken.
夺去这太不幸了
<? Now that is unfortunate.
拜你的包裹所赐有人趁乱下手
During the chaos created by your package.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要是提前告诉我你的计划
< if you had shared your plans.
你现在还想要知道我的计划了是吗
You wish to know my plans now, do you?
阿德勒小姐你觉得你会遭遇什么不测吗
Did you imagine Miss Adler, that something would happen to you?所以选择了这样的公共场所见面
Is that why you cho to meet here, in a public place?
你最喜欢的餐厅
Your favorite restaurant.
我不怪你
I don't blame you,
都怪我自己
I blame mylf.
我早已察觉
It's been apparent me for some time
你已屈从于自己对他的感情
that you had succumbed to your feelings for him.
近几个月来这已经不是
And this isn't the first occasion
福尔摩斯先生第一次给我带来麻烦了
Mr. Holmes has inconvenienced me in recent months.
问题在于
The question is ...
该拿他怎么办
What to do about it?
不过
<
这现在是我要解决的问题