一:
你的立场有磋商的余地吗?
Are you negotiable?
我肯定还有商量的余地.
I’m sure there is some room for negotiation。
在我们开始谈判之前,你要先出个价才行。
Before we have anything to negotiate, you have to make me an offer.
4)我们可以把它也列入议程。
We could add it to the agenda。
在我们开始之前,有人想要什么饮料吗?
Would anyone like something to drink before we begin?
wmic6)看看我还能尽些什么力。
See what we have to do what force。
7)要是我能做到的话,我一定会做
If i can do it,then i will definitely do it.
8)我知道我可以拜托你。
I know I can count on you.
这次会议的结果我们都会是赢家.
We'll come out from this meeting as winners。
10)我会尽量使你满意。
I’ll try to make you satisfied。
二:
1、我们的新产品市场需求很大。
There's a great demand for our new product。
2、这种产品的前景很是看好。
This product has good prospects.
3、我们需要讨论一下基本的交易条件。
We need to talk about the basic terms of the transaction.
4、如你方价格公道,质量令人满意,我们将大量定货。
If your prices are reasonable and the quality is satisfactory, we shall place substantial orders with you。
5、双方坚持各自的价格是不明智的,我们可否都作些让步?
It’s unwi for both of us to insist on his own price. Can we each make some concession?
6、如果你方不肯降价,我方只好放弃这笔交易.
If you cannot reduce your price, we’d rather call the whole deal off。
收据图片
7、如果你方想扩大这个市场的业务,就应该采用更加灵活的付款方式。
If you want to expand your business in this market, you have to take flexible ways in adopting payment terms.
8、很遗憾,我们不能接受你方直运的要求。
We regret that we cannot accept your demand for direct shipment.
9、同其它竞争产品进行比较,这项产品有许多优点.
This product has many advantages compared to other competing products。
10、很高兴我们最终达成了协议。我们明天再讨论其它事项,怎么样?
I’m very glad that we have finally come to an agreement. We’ll go on to other terms and conditions tomorrow。 Is it all right with you?周郭颐
三:
1)谈判是一种集体项目。
Negotiation is a team sport。
2)谈判人员的任务是谈判,而专家则为谈判人员提供专业性的意见和信息。
The negotiator’s function is to negotiate, while the functional specialists provide specialist advice or information。
3) 谈判负责人应激发谈判小组的热情,在各种情况下都应保持谈判小组的士气。
The team leader is the person who generates enthusiasm in his team to maintain the morale under all conditions.
4)在谈判时谈判人员要记住:不论对手多友善, 对手总归是对手.
The team members must learn that the opponent and its reprentatives are adversaries although they may be friendly。
强龙不压地头蛇5) 贵方的要求已经超出了我们的接收范围。
I’m afraid you are not in our ballpark。
6)对不起, 这样子我觉得这笔生意我们似乎让步太大了。
Excu me, but it ems to me we’re giving up too much in this ca。
7)这对我们的财力负担太大了。梦见水管漏水
That’s too great a financial burden for us。
8)9折实在超出我的谈判限度。
10% is beyond my negotiating limit.
9)如果你们能以书面保证, 我想我们可以再进一步地谈.
If you can guarantee that on paper, I think we can discuss this further。
10) 你能说得更明确一点吗?
苏联飞机
Could you explain what you mean by that?
四:
1.请你看一下我们给你安排的日程。若有不妥当的地方, 请告诉我。
Plea take a look at the itinerary we prepared for you, and let me know if there’s anything inappropriate, plea let me know。
2。今晚我们在这里举行晚宴, 欢迎我们来自大洋彼岸的朋友.
We are holding a banquet here tonight in honor of our friends coming from the other side of the Pacific Ocean。
3。我相信,通过我们共同的努力, 我们的合作一定是圆满的,成功的.
I believe that through our joint efforts, our corporation can be satisfactory and successful。
4.咱们开门见山吧。我这次来的目的是探讨与你方进行易贸贸易的可能性。
Let’s come to the point, the purpo of my current visit here is to explore the possibility of doing barter trade with you。
5。合同将从5月10 起生效, 到时你就不能反悔了。
The contract will come into force from May 10, you can't go back on your words then。
6.我们总是履行我们的诺言。
We always fulfill our promi.
7。由于我们之间的老关系, 我们将报盘再保持一星期, 逾期价格可能有新的提高。
Owing to our old relationship, we hold our offer valid for one other week, after which our price would probably be raid.
8。我会尽力而为;也请你多操心.
I’ll do my best; and plea, try your best too.
9.你们的价格太高, 令人难以接受。
Your price is too high. It’s hard for us to accept。
10。我们的产品都是上等货, 当然价格会有所不同.
All our products are high—grade commodities, naturally the prices are different.
五:
1.我完全了解。
以一持万
I understand perfectly.
2。我们还是折衷一下。
Let’s compromi.
3.那是个明智的决定。
That’s a smart decision.
4.我认为我必须得到补偿。
I expect to be compensated.
5.我们等得愈久,我们得出好结果的机会就愈少。
The longer we wait, the less likely we will come up with anything.
6。我等你的电话。
I’ll be expecting your call.
7。我想就从价钱方面开始谈吧!
I'd like to get the ball rolling by talking about prices。
8.我知道你们投入很高的研究经费,但是,我想要的是七五折。
I know your rearch costs are high, but what I'd like is a 25% discount。
9.我们要的可是继续做生意的保证,而不是随口答应就算数的哦!
We'd need a guarantee of future business, not just a promi.
10.如果你们能以书面作保证,我想我们可以再详谈下去。
If you can guarantee that on paper, I think we can discuss this further.