Puss in Boots《穿靴子的猫(2011)》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-07-26 18:09:22 阅读: 评论:0

多年以来  江湖上流传过我很多名号♥
Through the years, I have been known by many names.
暗黑破坏猫
Diablo Gato.
毛绒情圣猫
The Furry Lover.
卓帕吸血猫
Chupacabra.
超级花♥花♥公♥子♥猫
Friskie Two-Times.
金毛冷血杀手猫
And the Ginger Hit Man.
但是最广为人知的是...逍遥法外的
But I am Puss In Boots!
剑客靴猫
Outlaw.
我永远不会忘记你的...玛格丽塔
I will never Margherita.
哦不对  罗莎
I mean, Rosa.
抱歉  我该走了
Sorry. I think maybe I should go.
你逃得了初一  逃不过十五
You cannot run forever,
死靴猫
切玛Puss In Boots!
我还能说什么呢  我曾是只小坏猫
What can I say? I was a bad kitty.
我亡命天涯  逃无止境
Just a fugitive from forever running.
只为有朝一日  为自己正名雪耻
Searching for a way to clear my name.
剑 客 靴 猫
在这个命中注定的夜晚...
And I would get 文科学习方法
...我要抓住这个机会
...on this one fateful night.
火焰节
火鸡
金鹰视后猫咪猫咪  过来过来
Here, kitty, kitty!
拉乌尔
大树图片简笔画Raoul.
快看怂样跟只猫似的
Look what the cat dragged in.
等等  就是只猫啊
Oh, That is the cat!
一杯牛奶  谢谢
One leche, plea.
有何贵干  先生  毛线团丢了吗
What are you doing here, nor? Did you lo your ball of yarn?
好好笑
So funny.
牛奶来了
One leche coming up.
500金悬赏剑客靴猫
我不想惹事
I am not looking for trouble.
我不过是只谦卑的觅食小猫
I am but a humble gato in arch of his next meal.
也许诸位能帮我找笔简单的生意
Perhaps you gentlemen can help me find a simple score?
今晚麻烦你是躲不过了  剑客靴猫
The only thing you'll find tonight Puss In Boots.
也许我们中会有人
well, perhaps if one of
去报官说你在镇上哦
us were to tell the law that you are in town,
奖金我们平分
We could split the reward.
猫哥很生气
You made the cat angry.
后果很严重
You do not want to make the cat angry!
圣迈克尔教堂刚树起
The Church of St. Michael has just put up a golden statue
一座黄金的圣母像
of the Virgin of Guadalupe.
我不偷教堂
I do not steal from churches.
有人给孤儿院捐了一批银烛台
The boys' orphanage has been donated silver candlesticks,
它们放在你家再合适不过了
they would look very lovely in your home.
我也不偷孤儿院
I do not steal from orphans.
那雌雄杀手杰克吉尔怎么样
What about Jack and Jill?
-嘘  你疯了吗  -雌雄什么
- Shh! Are you crazy? - The what?
在逃杀的夫妻杀人犯杰克和吉尔
The murderous outlaws Jack and Jill
他们手上有...魔豆
have gotten their magic beans.
氟康唑分散片别拿魔豆忽悠我
Do not joke with me about magic beans!
我大半辈子都在寻找  它们根本不存在
I arched half my life for them. They do not exist.
不  猫哥  我们见过
No, cat. We have en them.
这些传说中的魔豆
are the beans of legend.
它们的蔓藤长到了巨人国
Grows a vine to the Land of Giants,
还有下金蛋的鹅
and the Golden Goo.
下金蛋的鹅...
The
抢到它你下半辈子就不愁了
A heist like this could t you up for life.
一共9个
All nine of them.
给他看看你纹的金蛋
Show him the golden eggs.
No!
拜托  你展示得够多了
Plea, you have shown enough.
只有抱着必死决心的猫
Only a cat with a death
才能从雌雄杀手杰克吉尔手里偷来魔豆
wish would steal the beans from Jack and Jill.
我只想偿还旧债
The only wish I have is to repay an old debt.
我的机会来了
And this is my chance.
既然如此...
...哪里能找到杰克和吉尔
...where do I find this Jack and Jill?
抱歉  客满了
I' we have no rooms.
现在有空房♥了
Well, I think one just opened up.
我们想要一份免费赠送的欧式早餐
We'd like a complimentary continental breakfast.
别舍不得给小松饼
三走活动
And don't even think about skimping on them baby muffins.
杰克先生
吉尔太太
我们不提供小松饼啊
We don't have any baby muffins.
我说  吉尔...
You know,
...我一直在想
...I've been thinking.
放轻松
Get it out.
等做完这笔魔豆生意
I... Once we're done with this magic bean business
拿到漂亮的金蛋...
and got ourlves all them beautiful
继续
Go on.
...咱们就别总打家劫舍杀人放火的了
...that we cut down on some of the hijacking and murdering.
我是说虽然这很有趣  但是...
I mean, it's fun and all,
...我想要个孩子
含沙射影...I want a baby.
什么孩子  杰克
A baby what, Jack?聪明的英文怎么说
我们的孩子啊  吉尔 
A baby us, Jill. We'll rai it wild,
养得像松鼠那样自♥由♥狂野

本文发布于:2023-07-26 18:09:22,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1097661.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:杀手   金蛋   魔豆
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图