我有一些 对话 给你看看吧 ...下面是书里的主要内容哦 一. At the registration挂号
1. What can I do for you?
2. What is wrong with you?
3. Do you want to e a dentist?
4. Which speciality do you want to register with?
您要挂哪个科的号?
5. Do you want to have your tooth pulled ( tooth filled )?
您要拔牙补牙吗?
6. For a filling? A denture? Or a cleaning? 补牙?镶牙?还是洁牙?
7. Is this your first visit to this dental clinic?
8. May I have your address, telephone number, age and occupation, plea?
请告诉我您的地址,电话号码,年龄,职业。
9. Plea write your name and date of birth on this card.
10. Plea fill out this record card. 请填写这张记录卡。
11. Do you have a registration card? 您有挂号证吗?
12. When did you come last?
13. Do you have an appointment? 您有预约吗?
14. We are fully booked today. 今天已经约满了。
15. Plea show this card at the registration desk every time you come. 每次来挂号,请出示这张卡
16. Plea pay for the registration. 请交挂号费。
17. Here is your receipt and change. 这是收据和找回的零钱。
18. This is your registration card. Plea don’t lo it and bring it here whenever you come.这是您的挂号证,请不要遗失,每次来时带着它。
19. Plea wait in the waiting room. 请在候诊室等。
20. The doctor will e you soon.
21. The doctor now is with a patient.
22. Your turn is next.
23. There are two more patients before you.
24. The patient before you is a rather complicated ca, I’m sorry you will have to wait at l
east half an hour. 前面那个病人比较复杂,您至少还得等半小时。
25. Plea come into the treatment room, will you? 请进治疗室。
二.Directions for the position, manner and action 椅位,方式和行为的指导
1. Plea sit down in this chair.
2. I will lean the chair back. 我把牙椅向后倾斜点。
3. I will bring the chair up.我将抬高牙椅。
4. Plea slide up/down the chair.
5. Are you comfortable in this position?
6. I will place an apron on you. 我给您系上胸巾。
7. Plea lift your head.
8. Plea turn your head to the right/left.
9. Plea tuck your chin. 请收下颌。
10. Plea open your mouth a litter wider.
11. Plea keep your mouth open.
12. Bite down, plea. 请咬合。
13. Tap your back teeth together. 请咬后牙。
14. Move your jaw to the right and left. 请左右错颌。
15. Slide your lower jaw forward. 向前伸下颌。
16. Plea keep the teeth together. 请保持咬合状态。
17. Relax and make yourlf comfortable. 放松自己,使自己感觉舒服。
18. Plea relax your tongue/jaw/shoulders. 放松舌头/下巴/肩膀。
19. Plea rai your left hand if you feel pain. 如果疼痛,请举起您的左手。
20. Rin your mouth, plea. 请漱口。
三.Questions about medical history 既往史的询问
1. First, I will ask you about your general health and allergies. 首先,我需要了解您的全身健康状况和过敏史。
2. How are your health conditions now? ( Excellent, Average, Poor) 您现在的身体状况如何?
3. Do you have any chronic dia? 您有什么慢性病吗?
4. Have you ever had a rious illness? 您有重大疾病史吗?
5. Have you had any operations in the past? 您有手术史吗?
6. Have you had any rious accidents or injuries? 您有外伤史?
7. Have you ever had a blood transfusion? 您有输过血。
8. Do you have or have you ever had the dia of heart, liver or kidney? 您有心脏病,肝病和肾病。
9. Are you suffering from hypertension? 您有高血压病史吗?
水经注10. Have you had any diabetes? 您有糖尿病史吗?
11. Do you have a fever? 您有发烧吗?
12. How is your appetite? 您的食欲怎样?
13. Do you have any trouble in swallowing food? 您有吞咽困难的现象吗?
14. Do you take any medication regularly? 您目前有长期用药吗?
15. Are you pregnant? 您有怀孕吗?
16. Is your menstrual cycle regular? 您的月经规律吗?
17. When did your last period begin? 您末次月经是什么时候?
18. Do you have any allergy? 您有过敏史吗?
22. Have you ever had an injection for anesthesia? 您以前用过麻醉药吗?
23. Have you ever had abnormal bleeding from an injury of a tooth extratction? 您有过伤口或拔牙创口出血不止的经历吗?
24. Have you ever had complications from dental treatment? 您有过与治牙相关的并发症吗
四. Questions about general symptoms 一般症状的询问
1. What is your trouble?
2. Tell me what symptoms you have? 能描述一下您的症状吗?
3. When did you first notice such conditions? 您第一次发现这种情况是什么时候?
4. Have you already attended another hospital with your problems? 您有在其他医院看过吗?
5. Plea tell me the name of the hospital, the period and the type of treatment you receiv
ed. 请告诉我医院的名字,治疗方法和时间。
6. When were you under the care of the doctor recently, tell me the symptoms you had. 您什么时候接受的治疗,告诉我你的症状。
7. When did you become swollen up like this? 您什么时候肿成这样的。
8. How long did it bleed? 出血多长时间?
9. When did the tooth last have dental treatment? 最后一次治牙是什么时候?
五.Questions about pain 疼痛的询问
1. When did the tooth start to hurt? 这牙什么时候开始痛?
2. What kind of pain did you feel? 是那种类型的痛?
3. Can you describe the pain? Is it a dull pain/a sharp pain/a throbbing pain? 您能描述一下您的疼痛吗?是钝痛/锐痛/跳痛?
4. Does it come and go or come suddenly? 是间断痛还是突发痛?
5. Does it spread anywhere el? 疼痛想其他地方放射吗?
6. Was it nsitive to sweet food/cold water? 对甜食/冷水刺激敏感吗
7. Did it hurt after eating and drinking? 吃饭和喝水时痛吗?
8. Did the pain interfere with sleep? 夜间疼痛加重吗?
9. Did pressure make it hurt? 您有咀嚼痛吗?
10. Do you feel pain when I tap on this tooth? 当我叩您的牙时有疼痛吗?
六. Questions about periodontal dia 牙周病的询问?
1. Did you have any bleeding from your gums? 您的牙龈有出过血吗?
2. Did your gums bleed when you brush your teeth? 您刷牙时有出血吗?
3. Did your gums bleed when you eat hard food, like an apple? 咬硬物时,比如苹果有出血吗牙龈?
4. Have you noticed any bleeding spots on your skin? 您皮肤上有出血点吗?
5. Did the gums bleed for no apparent reason at all? 您的牙龈是不明原因的出血吗?
6. Did food get caught between your teeth? 您塞牙吗?
牙龈肿了怎么办7. Do you feel any of your teeth loo? 您感觉哪个牙有松动吗?
8. Do you notice that you breathe through your mouth? 您注意到您有口呼吸吗?
9. Do you snore? 您有打呼噜吗?
10. Do you have a habit of grinding your teeth at night? 您有夜间磨牙的吗?
11. Do you have a habit of clenching your teeth? 您有紧咬牙的习惯吗?
12. Do you have anyone in your family who had rious gum dia? 您的家人有患牙龈病的吗?
13. Has a dentist ever told you that you have gingivitis or periodontitis? 有医生告诉过您,您有牙龈炎或者牙周炎吗?
七.Questions about temporomandibular joint dysfunction 关节功能紊乱的询问
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms: noi in the joints ,headache, a stiff shoulder, or sleepless at night? 您有一下什么症状吗:关节弹响、头痛、肩膀僵直或者失眠?
2. Do you feel that it is difficult to open your mouth now? 开口困难吗?
3. Do your joint sound strange when you open your mouth? 开口时关节有弹响吗?
4. Do you feel sore here when I press this place? 我按压的部位有痛吗?
5. On which side of your mouth do you chew most often when you eat food? 您通常用哪侧咀嚼?
八.Local anesthesia局部麻醉
1. Are you feeling a pain when I u the drill? Then I will u an injection for anesthesia? 当我钻牙时有感觉痛吗?如果有,我将给您打针麻药。
2. The decay is very deep, so I will u a local anesthetic before drilling. 龋洞很深,在钻牙前我将给您打一针麻药。
3. Have you ever had any adver reactions to a local anesthetic? 您以前对局麻药有不良反应吗?
4. Do you have allergies? 您有过敏史吗?
5. Plea breathe deeply and slowly. 请深呼吸。
6. I will apply a topical anesthetic to numb the surface of the gum. It will lesn the discomfort of the injection. 我将用表麻药来麻醉您的牙龈。
7. You may feel a little sting when I give the injection. 当我注射麻药时,您可能会感觉到
有点针刺感。
8. Are your lips and tongue numb? 您的嘴唇和舌头麻了吗?
9. The anesthetic will take effect in about four minutes. 四分钟左右麻药会起效。清蒸鲈鱼怎样做
10. The anesthetic will wear off in about two or three hours. 两三小时后麻醉效果会消失。
11. The numb feeling will continur for two or three hours. While eating, plea be careful not to bite on your lips or tongue. 麻木的感觉会持续两三个小时。
九.tooth brushing instruction 刷牙指导
1. Plea hold this hand mirror and look in your mouth, can you e the redness in your gums? 拿着镜子看看自己的口腔,看见您的牙龈很红了吗?
2. Now, I will show you how to brush your teeth using this dental model. Place the toothbrush at the junction of the gums and the teeth like this. Place the bristles of the brush ninety degrees to the gumline. 现在我将在模型上演示如何刷牙,将牙刷放在牙龈和牙齿的联合部位。刷毛和牙龈缘呈90度。
3. Move the tooth brush back and forth with short, vibrating stokes. 用短距离,振动的力
量前后移动牙刷。
4. Plea move the brush downwards on the upper teeth and upwards on the lower teeth. 刷上颌时牙刷应向下移动,刷下颌时牙刷应向上移动。
5. Move it in a circular motion about ten times at the same place.每部位刷十次。
6. You should change your brush when the bristles get frayed. 当牙刷毛变弯曲时您应该更换牙刷。
7. Your brush should be replaced about once every mouth. 每月换一次牙刷。
8. Dental floss is ud to clean between your teeth. 牙线可用来清洁牙间隙。
9. First take about forty centimeters of floss. 首先准备40CM长的牙线。
10. Wrap the floss around your middle fingers like this. 象这样将牙线饶在中指上。
11. Control the floss by pinching it with index fingers and thumbs like this. 通过示指和拇指的牵拉来控制牙线。
12. Put one finger in the mouth, and the other outside. 一个手指在口内,另一个在口外。
13. U an up-and-down scrapping motion on the sides of each tooth. 在每个牙的各个面上下摩擦。
14. If your interdental space is large, you had better u interdental brush to clean between the teeth. 如果您的间隙太大 最好用间隙刷。
十. Instructions after treatments 各种治疗后的主义事项
(filling) 补牙
1. Don’t eat anything for one hour. 一个小时内不要吃任何东西。
2. Don’t chew on the right side of your mouth for at lea two hours. 2小时内不要用您的右侧吃东西。毛衫品牌
3. The tooth may be nsitive to cold food for a while.以后一段时间,您的牙齿可能对冷食物敏感。
4. There is a possibility that the nerve will die in the future。以后有神经坏死的可能。
5. It might be a little uncomfortable after the treatment. 治疗后牙齿可能有点不舒服。
Prothetic treatment修复治疗后。
1. You will soon get accustomed to the dentures. 您很快会适应义齿的。
2. Plea take your denture out when you go to bed. 睡前请拿下义齿。
3. When you are not wearing your denture, be sure to keep them in a glass of water, so that will not become too dry. 当您 不带时 请把它放在水里,防止义齿变干。
4. If they are dry for a long time, they may bend and lo their good fit. 如果义齿干燥时间很长,他们可能变形失去很好的适应性。
After teeth extraction 拔牙后
1. Pressure is one of the best treatments for bleeding. 压迫是最好的办法。
2. Plea bite firmly on a piece of gauze for twenty minutes until it has stopped bleeding. Then place the ud gauze in a plastic bag and tie tightly before disposing it in the rubbish. 请紧咬棉球20分钟知道止血。然后把棉球吐到塑料袋中系紧再丢入垃圾袋。
3. It might bleed a little bit for the rest of the day. 拔牙后几天唾液中可能会带有少量血液。
4. If bleeding continues, place a piece of gauze over the extraction site and bite in firmly. 如果继续出血,请另外咬紧一个棉球。
5. It is normal for there to have a little bleeding mixed with saliva until the next day. 直到明天口腔里有少量血液都是正常的。
6. If you have any problems of bleeding and rious pain, plea contact us immeditately. 如果继续出血和严重的疼痛,请立即和我们联系。
医务人员常用语
1. What can do for you?
你有什么事?
2.May I help you?
我能帮你什么忙?
8.Plea take a at!
plea sit down!
请坐下.
4.Wait a moment, plea.
请等一等.
5.Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起让你久等了.
6.It is not rious.
病情不严重.
7.Don't worry.
There is nothing to worry about.
不必顾虑。
8.You need a thorough examination.
你需要做一个全面检查.
9.You will have to stay in hospital for vral days.
你需要在医院里住几夭.
We think that you had better be hospitalized
我们认为你最好住进医院来。
10. You should stay in bed for a few days.
你需要卧床几天.
11. You can keep on working.
You can carry on with your work.
可以继续工作。
12. You should be very careful for a week or two
这一两周内,你需要很注意。
13. Try to relax and keep calm.
尽量放松保持镇静。
14. You'll soon be all right.
你很快就会好起来的.
15. 1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.
这药对你肯定会很有效的.
16. Feeling well again is a rather slow process,I'm afraid.
恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程.
17. You will have to wait for twenty minutes.
你需要等20分钟.
18.Complete recovery will take a rather long time.
彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。
19. You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.
你需要定期来门诊检查.
20. If you feel wor, plea come back to the clinic right away.
要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。
21.If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.
你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去.
22.I'll come right away.
我马上就来.
23.I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.
我去给你安排住院.
24.Plea come with your interpreter next time.
下次请带翻译来。
25. Do you understand what I'm saying?
你明白我的话吗?
26.Is there anything el you would like me to explain to you?
你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?
27. Shall I explain it again?
需等我海解释一遍吗?
突兀怎么读
28.If the trouble persists come back again.
要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。
29. There doesn't em to be anything rious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.
不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。
30. Plea wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).
请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。
31. It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.
现在还不好说是什么问题。
女性魅力32. This is quite common among people of your age.
在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了.
This often happens to people of your age.
这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人.
This often occurs at your age.
这就经常出在你这种岁数上。
33. This kind of illness usually occurs among people who work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).
这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。
34.I suggest you do some light exercis.
我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。
I suggest you have a cour of acupuncture.
我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸.
I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.
我建议你作理疗。
I suggest that you take Chine herbs.
我建议你吃中药。
35.I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery,dermatology, urology department。
服务之星我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去.
36. Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin,urine stool,sputum) should be checked.
你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下.
37. A smear should be taken.
需要做个涂片.
A culture should be done.
框架合同模板需要做个培养。
38. Plea don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.
明早查血以前不要吃东西。
39. Plea wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.
请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果.
40. What's your trouble?
你哪里觉着不好?
41. How long have you been feeling unwell?
你不舒服多久了。
42. What medicine did you take?
你吃的是什么药?
43.Have you taken any medicine?
你吃过什么药吗7
44.Did you take your temperature?
你试过体温吗?
45.Do you smoke (drink)?
你吸烟(喝酒)吗?
46. Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headach)?
你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?
47.Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever,any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?
你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?
48.Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches (loo bowel movements,chest pains)?
你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?
49. Do your want to have your tooth extracted (tooth filled, dressing changed,blood pressure checked?
你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?
50.Let me examine you plea.
我给你检查一下.
51.Plea take off your shoes and lie down.
请脱鞋,躺下.
52,Plea unbutton your shirt and loon your belt.
请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带.
53.Plea take off your trours.
请脱下裤子.
54. Plea lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side)。
请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。
55.Plea bend your knees.
请屈膝.
56.pleare relax.
请放松.
57. Plea breathe deeply(normally).
请深呼正常呼吸).
58. Plea stick Out your tongue.
请伸出舌头.
59.Plea let me feel your pul.
让我摸摸你的脉搏。
60.Let me take your blood pressure
我给你量一下血压.
61.Pleas,lift your left leg(right leg)
请抬起你的左腿(右腿).
62. Plea open your mouth and say "Ah".
请张开口说"啊"
63. It is normal(esntially normal).
结果正常(基本正常).
64.Have you ever received any treatment before?
你以前治过吗?
65. Has it gotten wor?
情况变坏了吗?
66.Has it happened before?
这种情况以前发生过吗?
67. Are you feeling better?
你觉着好一些吗?
68.Is the pain gentting less?
疼痛减轻些了吗?
69. Does it still hurt?
还疼吗?
70.How long have you had this pain?
你从什么时侯开始有这种痛的?
71. What kind of pain is it?
是什么样的痛?
72. Plea tell me something of your past illness.
请告诉我你过去的病史。
73. Is there any blood in your stool(urine,sputum)?
你的大便里(尿里,痰里)有血吗?