医生护士英语会话

更新时间:2023-07-24 03:51:37 阅读: 评论:0

ps怎么调色医生护士英语会话
小编为大家整理了医生护士英语会话,希望对你有帮助哦!
认牙一、西药
病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?
Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?
药剂师:你没有药方吗?
Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?
病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。
Patient: No, I haven't gone to e a doctor.
药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?
Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?
病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。
Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.
药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。
Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.
病人:这药有效果吗?
Patient: Will this really help?
药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。
Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.
病人:有哪些好的止痛片?
Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?
药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。
Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.
病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?
Patient: Can you ll me penicillin?
药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。
Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not ll it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.
病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。
Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.
药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。
Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.
病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?
Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?
药剂师:当然有了。
Chemist: Of cour.
病人:太好了。
Patient: That's great.
药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。
Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.
病人:谢谢你的提醒。
Patient: Thank you for reminding me.英语加油怎么说
药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?
Chemist: Anything el?
病人:不了,谢谢。
奔驰广告语Patient: No. thank you.
药剂师:不客气。
新天新地
Chemist: You're welcome.
二、中药
病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?
Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, plea?
药剂师:当然可以。
Chemist: Certainly.
病人:谢谢。
Patient: Thank you.
英语小
药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。
Chemist:You're welcome. Well, let me e. It will take about five minutes.
病人:好的。
Patient: All right.
药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。
Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.
病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?
Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?
药剂师:每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。
Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.
病人:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?曹操败走华容道歇后语
Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I u a steel pan?
药剂师:不行,你最好还是用砂锅。
Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better u an earthenware pot.
病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。
Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.38周
药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。
Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.
三、肚子痛
大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?
Doctor: Plea come in. What ems to be the trouble?
病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。
Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.
大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?
Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?
病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。
Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.
大夫:你呕吐过没有?
Doctor: Have you vomitted?
病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。
Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made veral trips to the bathroom last night.
大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。
Doctor: I e. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to
me.
病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。
Patient: All right, doctor. I'll e you later.
大夫:待会儿见。
Doctor: See you later.
病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。
Patient: Here' my report, Doctor.
大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。
Doctor: Take your at, and let me have a look. It's nothing rious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advi you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。
Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.
大夫:不客气。
Doctor: You are welcome.
四、交通事故

本文发布于:2023-07-24 03:51:37,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1094168.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:病人   药剂师   医生   大夫   请问
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图