Emily in Paris《艾米丽在巴黎(2020)》第二季第一集完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-07-23 05:59:57 阅读: 评论:0

十个月宝宝辅食
小心
Be careful!
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我喜欢
I love it!
我甚至在下面塞了只袜子
I even stuffed a sock down one side.
你真是考虑周到啊面面俱到
Wow. You're really covering all your bas, and then some.
如果你今晚能请些人来夜那就太棒了
If you could rustle up some people to come to the club tonight, that'd be amazing.
我需要证明我能带来顾客
I need to prove that I can bring in customers,
尤其是会点很多酒水的顾客
especially ones that order drinks. Lots of drinks.
卡蜜尔:你见过加百列了吗?
艾米丽:没有你呢?
卡蜜尔今天上午的会议之后我们再谈
卡蜜尔:待会儿见
你没事吧?你看起来像没了个粉丝
Are you okay? You look like you just lost a follower.
不但也许会失去一个朋友
No, but maybe a friend.
卡蜜尔
Camille.
神仙也有江湖自从加百列告诉我他要留在巴黎后我就没跟她说过话
I haven't spoken to her since Gabriel told me he was staying in Paris,
现在我得去萨维尔
and now I have to go to Savoir
跟她见面谈她家香槟的事
to meet with her about her family champagne.
那问题何在?她男朋友留在了巴黎
What's the problem? Her boyfriend's staying in Paris.
对…是这样的
Um, here's the thing.
当我去和加百列道别时
When I went to say goodbye to Gabriel,
不知怎么的那晚就成了我这辈子
it somehow turned into the most incredible night of x
最美妙的性君子之交淡如水是什么意思之夜
Like what you did with Pierre Cadault.
也许我们可以和皮尔合作
Maybe we can do a collab with Pierre.
老式行李箱俗气单品
Uh, a ringarde piece of luggage. Something really tacky.
那会很有趣的
That would be amusing.
你怎么想?皮尔和日默瓦的合作
What do you think? A collab with Pierre and Rimowa.
■我觉得是双赢■我会和皮尔谈谈的
I think it's a win-win. -I'll talk to Pierre about it.
现在他很擅长合作款这都多亏了你
Collabs are his thing now, thanks to you.
你觉得在巨大的手提箱上印上他的脸怎么样?
What do you think about his face covering a gigantic suitca?
你太懂如何迎合他的自负了不是吗?
You certainly know how to play into his ego, don't you?
对了我订了明天的夜车豆干怎么做
雪孩子的故事By the way, I booked a night train tomorrow.检察权
我们会有自己的卧铺车厢
We'll have our own couchettes.
是带床的那种车厢?
Like a couchette coucher?
没错你现在对法语挺精通啊
Exactly. You do know a little French.
“床''是个常用语大家都知道
Well, ifs that phra. Everyone knows it.
你想和我上吗?
江苏最低工资标准
Do you want to sleep with me?
好吧如果你坚持的话
Well, if you insist.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
迫不及待啊
Can't wait.
我刚和马修谈过了
I just spoke to Mathieu.
他会问皮尔和日默瓦合作的事
He's gonna ask Pierre about the collab with Rimowa.
希望成功吧
Fingers crosd.
我没找你帮忙艾米丽那是我的客户
I didn't ask for your help, Emily. It*s my account.
我知道功劳是你的
I know. And you'll get the credit.
新夏娃夜扁豆角炒肉的做法
我看了你填的表格很多地方都空着
I looked at your paperwork. You left a lot blank.
我需要看一下你的工作许可证
I need to e your work permit.
工作许可证我把它落在家里了
Oh... the work permit. I have it at home.
嗯好吧
Yeah, right.
在我看到它之前你只能去收小费
Until I e it, you'll be working for tips.
在厕所外面
Outside the toilets.
•嗨我拿一下我的外套.嗨当然可以
Hi, let me grab my coat. -Hi. Sure.

本文发布于:2023-07-23 05:59:57,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1092971.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:留在   看起来   车厢   知道
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图