无限火车
第一季第六集
可以说我们安然度过了水疗车厢
I think it's safe to say we took care of that spa car.
抱歉我们就不用磨砂盐了
Sorry we had to bail on that salt scrub,
但我们还有任务所以必须继续前进
but if we want to get anywhere, we got to keep moving.
我恢复不了青春的光彩了
I'll never get my youthful glow back.
艾迪克思你还好吗
Atticus, you holding up?
人类可能对放松有不同的定义
I think your people may have a different definition of relaxation. 结束后他们都没有给我们方巾
They didn't even give us kerchiefs when we were finished.
如果不想紧张
We're not gonna stress ourlves out.
就要保持乐观
We're gonna stay positive,
我们一节车厢一节车厢的来
and we are gonna take this one car at a time.
首先我们看看有没有危险
First things first, let's check for danger.
没有钉子木乃伊以及情绪控制
No spikes, emotional manipulation.
酷啊
Neat!
重力车厢
Gravity car?
天哪
My goodness.
我一直就觉得楼梯不可信
I've always suspected stairs can't be trusted.
一一你还好吗
One-One, you okay?
它坏了
It's broken!
我弄坏的战法加点
I broke it.
你弄坏什么
W-What do you --
居民们发现了我们
I think the inhabitants found us.
他们派的大使还是战士
But did they nd ambassadors or warriors?
王室成员
Royalty!
重力乌龟车厢
国王驾到
Announcing his supreme excellency!
请伸出脖子致敬
Plea, extend your necks in adoration!
我是阿洛伊修斯三世
I am Aloysius III,
硬壳和软壳联合王国的统治者
Emperor and Unifier of the Hard- and Soft-Shelled. -玉米饼吗 -乌龟
- Tacos? - Turtles.
不是吧郁金香
Come now, Tulip.
谁来介绍一下
So, who will be announcing whom?
我叫郁金香
I'm Tulip.
似曾相识啊
I feel like I've done this before.
手掌图片大全
总之我们在找出口
Anyway, we're just looking for the exit.
不要着急
离婚手续怎么办
Let's not be hasty.
我不怎么能见到其他皇室成员
I don't often get to e other royalty.
我是艾迪克思
I am Atticus,
卡里根及彭布罗克联合王国的统治者
King and Uniter of the Cardigans and the Pembrokes. 原谅我没有号♥角齐鸣
You'll pardon my lack of fanfare,
我正在为正义而战所以要谨慎一点
but I am on a crusade for justice that requires a bit of discretion. 自然我们可以带你们去另一扇门
Naturally. We can show you to the other door,
但是请告诉我
but, pray tell, who is your little friend
正在拆我们海龟跷跷板的朋友是谁
dismantling our turtle-totter?
一一你在干什么
One-One, what are you doing?
它发出的声音不对
It was going "Tch tch," but it should be going "Woop woop."
应该不会用很久就能搞定
Shouldn't take too long.
我相信他们有人能修好它
I'm sure they have someone who can fix it,
比如有执照的技术员
some kind of
乌龟技术员
turtle -- turt-nition?
总之我们得走了
Anyway, come on. We got to go.
我们柯基王国以我们的砖石为荣
We Corginians pride ourlves on our masonry.
我觉得我们的砖石坚固而漂亮
I like to think that our stones are sturdy and handsome,
正如制♥作♥砖石的柯基一样
like the corgis that crafted them.
重力乌龟大学车厢
< college car?
结构的确令人印象深刻
Structures can be impressive,
但是文化是由美食来衡量的
but a culture is measured by its cuisine.
我们全天然的果酱池不仅美味
Our all-natural jam pond is both delicious
而且非常适合快速旅行
and great for traveling quickly.
有趣
Intriguing.
一一别闹了
One-One, stop being a fussy baby.
看看那房&hearts;子根本没有墙
伍登教练Look at that hou! There is no wall at all!
所以呢
三国世纪So?
苦苣菜的功效与作用这些房&hearts;子应该有墙啊
The hous are suppod to have walls!
不然任何人都可以进屋了
Anyone could just walk in!
天哪我能看到他们的平底锅
Oh, my gosh. I can e their saucepans!
我们乘坐了一艘法国吐司船穿过枫糖浆河
We've ridden a French-toast ferryboat across a maple-syrup river. 这算正常了
This is relatively normal.
但那些没有坏啊
But tho weren't broken.
你为什么
Why do you --
这就是你们要找的门吧
I believe this is the door you're looking for?
酷殿下
Cool. Well, uh, Your Highness,
非常感谢你带我们来这里
thank you so much for taking us here.
祝你一切顺利
We wish you the best and --
一一
One-One!
回来我们得走了
Come back! We got to go!
实际上阿洛伊修斯和我
Actually, Aloysius and I were in the middle
正在进行有趣的讨论
of some fascinating discussions.
你的王冠怎么戴得那么稳
在我的身边How do you keep your crown balanced on your head?
大部分时间是用别针
Bobby pins, mostly.
既然我们有一个潜在的盟友
Knowing we have a potential ally here,
那我们多花点时间也无妨啊
perhaps we could take our time?
我们在水疗车厢已经耗费挺久了
We already spent a lot of time in that spa car.
我们得
We need to get --
不别这样
Hey, no. Don't do that.
为什么我只是想知道你的想法
Why? I just want to know what you're thinking.
不停下来
No! Stop it!
好吧
Fine!
美丽的贝壳我们知道门在哪里了
We know where the door is,
那多待一会也无妨吧
so I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay for a little while.
太好了
Fantastic!
我的朋友《步行宪&hearts;章♥》规定
Now, my friend, the charter of walkies dictates --
一小时后在这里见
Meet back here in one hour!
伙计
Hey, buddy.
我有点担心你
I'm kind of worried about you.
这砖就不应该在这里
This brick isn't suppod to be here at all.
你怎么知道
How do you know it's not suppod to be here?
就是不应该啊
It just isn't.
有人是有可能会被这些砖头绊倒
Well, I suppo someone could trip over the loo bricks. 没错有人说不定会被那幢房&hearts;子绊倒的
Exactly! And someone could trip over that loo hou!
如果我们每个人站在一边
If we each take a side --
别跑太远了
Maybe we shouldn't all split up.