酒店失物招领处对话 (2)

更新时间:2023-07-21 06:45:54 阅读: 评论:0

At the lost and found office of a hotel 在酒店失物招领处:行李丢失后,在酒店的失物招领处找丢失的箱子。
A. Good morning, Sir?
早上好,先生?
B. Good morning, Miss! I'm worry becau I have lost my suitca this morning.
事故经过怎么写>什么苦什么天早上好,女士!我很担心,因为我上午把行李箱丢了。
A. Where did you lo it?
你在哪儿丢了?
B. I still had it when I got off the taxi. And I just couldn't remember where I misplaced it.
我从出租车上下来的时候还在,但是我还是不记得我在哪儿丢了的。
A. Can you describe it?
你能描述一下你的行李长什么样吗?
光明战士B. Sure, it is brown, medium size suitca on wheels.节约用水图画
好的,是棕色的,中等大小有轮子的行李箱。
A. En, I'm afraid we've got nothing like that, sorry.
我和儿媳的恋情
嗯,对不起,恐怕我没有收到这样的物件。
B. Oh, I made a mistake. I carried the black one today. It must be very like becau there is nothing but a kazoo in it.
哦,错了,我今天带的是黑色的行李箱,上面有一只卡祖笛在上面。
A. A kazoo?
卡祖笛?
B. Where, a kazoo is a sort of toy music instrument like a flute. I will play at night at the H
alloween Parade.
卡祖笛是一种像一种像笛子的乐器,我会在晚上的万圣节游行上吹奏。
A. Let me e. Yeah, we do have a black suitca. Do you have the key?
让我看看,是的,我们这有一个黑色的,你有钥匙吗?
双虎床(The customer hands over the key, and the clerk opens the suitca.)
顾客递给工作人员钥匙,工作人员打开手提箱。
A. You are right, Sir. This is your kazoo.
是的,先生,这是你的卡祖笛。
(The clerk takes out a notebook.)
工作人员拿出一个笔记薄。
A. Plea sign your name here, Sir.
先生,请在这里签名。
B. Ok, thank you for you help.
好的,谢谢你帮忙。
A. Welcome, enjoy yourlf tonight.公司绩效
不客气,祝你今晚玩得尽兴。

本文发布于:2023-07-21 06:45:54,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1090199.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图