《费城故事(1993)》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-07-20 20:54:41 阅读: 评论:0

费城故事
跌跌碰碰的我已渐渐变的麻木
I was bruid and battered I couldn't tell what I felt
我几乎连自己也认不出来
I was unrecognizable to mylf
看着窗里的倒影
Saw my reflection in a window
我几乎连自己也认不出来
And didn't know my own face
朋友  是否连你也要离我而去
So, brother, I'm gonna leave
消失在这费城的街头
Wastin' away on the streets of Philadelphia
我继续走在街道上
This one?
直到我的腿不能再动为止
I walked the avenue till my legs felt like stone
我听到好友的欢笑声已逐渐消逝远去
I heard voices of friends vanished and gone
在费城街头的夜晚  我可以听见血液在血管里流淌的声音
At night I hear the blood in my veins
如同那雨点般缓慢而虚弱
Just as black and whispery as the rain
在费城的街头
On the streets of Philadelphia
天使是不会来照看我们的
Ain't no angel gonna greet me
这里只剩下我和你了  朋友
It's just you and I my friend
跋涉了千里的我
And my clothes don't fit me no more
却只得周身的伤痕
I walked a thousand miles just to slip this skin
夜幕已降临
Night has fallen I'm lyin' awake
我感到生命正缓慢地离我远去
I can feel mylf fadin' away
请你用纯洁的吻来接受我吧
So, will you receive me, brother with your faithless kiss
或者我们这样孤单地互相远离
Or will we leave each other alone like this
在费城的街头
On the streets of Philadelphia
宁乡灰汤温泉
律师所提的"致命灰尘"只出现三次
This "pestilent dust" counlor refers to has appeared on only three occasions.
每次都有验过  结果是石灰
Each time it was tested, and the results: Limestone.
虽然污浊  但无害
It's messy, but innocuous.
无害  -韦伯字典说是不构成伤害
- "Innocuous"? - Defined by Webster's as harmless.
我知道它的意思  可以给我吗
I know what it means. May I? Thank you.
法官大人
想象一下住在附近小孩的感受
imagine how the children in this neighborhood are being made to feel.
建筑的敲击声不绝于耳
The constant pounding of construction ringing in
人的贪欲如摩天大厦般地
儿童画画大赛as a tribute to mankind'
节节高升  这巨大阴影存在于他们的生活中
grows daily, casting an ominous shadow over
而他们被有毒尘埃所包围
filling them with dread even as they are surrounded by this toxic dust.
法官大人  肯多建筑...
Your Honor,
肇庆包公祠建设小区  并非破坏小区
builds neighborhoods, it doesn't destroy them.
颁布限制令
Granting a restraining order against this construction
会令753个费城人失业
throw 753 Philadelphians out
这种无根据的诉讼
and lend validation to this contemptible and groundless nuisance suit.
是典型的贪婪
It's an example of the
足以分化我们的社会
that today is tearing at the very fabric of our society.
我们别各走极端
Let's not go off the deep end, gentlemen.
你的指控很明确  米勒先生
You've made an articulate and compelling prentation, Mr.
但没有证明有不可挽救之害
but I don't believe you've proven irreparable harm.
乳房健康只是时候未到  法官大人
Not yet, Your Honor.
没有正义  何来和平
NO JUSTICE! NO PEACE!
正确使用商品名  而不...
Proper u of trade
-是你的  -对  是我
- Is that you? - Yeah, that's me.
米勒
Miller.
是  你好  爱丽丝
Yes. Hello, Iris.
你的当事人 
Client of yours?
够风趣  等等  爱丽丝  对不起  先生  喂
Funny. Hold on, Iris. Excu me, sir?
我跟我儿子有天去餐厅
My sons and I went to a restaurant the other day.
我们点了咖啡
We ordered coffee.
服务员问
The
你要糖还是低糖
伍子胥一夜白头"Would you like sugar or Sweet 'n' Low?"
我说  我看起来像要减肥吗
I said, "Do I look like I should be on a diet?"
哦  上帝  有时我感到很难过
Oh, God, sometimes I just feel
-安迪  -大夫好
- Andy. - Hi, Doc.
你的验血报告出来了
Your blood work came back this morning.
我等下回来跟你说
I'm gonna come back in a few minutes and talk to you about it.
我在这儿等你
- All right? - I'll be right here.
Good.
你觉得怎样
Hi. How're you feeling?
-还好  -好极了礼仪的分类
- Feelin' pretty good. - Great.
握住拳头  再来一次
Make a fist for me? Once more.
不久要在你双脚找血管了
缘来一家人Gonna have to start lookin' for veins in your feet, sweetheart.
耐心点  泰隆
- Patience, Tyrone. - Okay.
再来一次
Once more.
肯多那案子很出色
卡纸灯笼
Terrific job on the Kendall situation.
-一流  -多谢  肯尼斯  罗伯特
- Top-notch, Mr. Beckett. - Thanks, Kenneth, Robert.
嗨  罗丝
Hi, Ro.
安西娅  你是我理想的副手
Anthea, just the paralegal extraordinaire I was hoping to e.
我知道你是什么意思  不行
I know what that means. The answer is no.
-意思是请你去菲莉茜雅吃饭  -我要上课
- I'm talkin' dinner at Felicia's. - I've got a class.
我有些案情摘要需要校对
I've got some pretty compelling briefs that need proofing.
去求别人吧
You can exploit somebody el.
-你既然问起...  -你的考试
- Since you' - Your exam.
多谢  98分
Thank you. Ninety-eight.
98分  恭喜
Ninety-eight? Congratulations.
我要接艾米  我们等会谈谈汉森案
I have to pick up Amy, but I want to talk to you about that Hann thing.
打给我  告诉艾米  我喜欢她在我墙上画的图画
Give me a call. I'll be here. Tell Amy I loved her painting. It's on my wall.
嗨  安德鲁  电♥话♥会议开始了  开始点名
Hi, Andrew. Conference call's up. The roll call just started.
这是和解协议书  校正过的协议书在你桌上

本文发布于:2023-07-20 20:54:41,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1089607.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:费城   血管   致命
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图