《枪长莫及》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-07-20 15:35:18 阅读: 评论:0

你知道我不能留着它是吗
You know I can't keep this, right?
这是你祖父为你做的
Your grandfather made it for you.
让我把它交给心爱的人
To give to the man I love.
算了你会忘了我的
Come on, you won't miss me.
风雪山神庙概括每天早上6点钟锻炼这么多课程
Practice at 6:00 every morning. Class.
还有大学里那些学生们
All tho college guys.
我去收拾了动身前要和我父母一道吃个早餐
Got to pack. Meeting my parents for breakfast before I hit the road. 在那儿干嘛
What you got there?
我欠你一个项链的人情
I owe you for the necklace.
你知道它对我意味着什么
You know what it means to me.
-准备水了吗  -离开的时候我会去一趟罗兰德超♥市♥ -Do you have water? -I'm gonna hit Roland's on the way out.
以前我总是给你把冷藏箱塞满把三明治做好
I could always just load up a cooler, make you some sandwiches.
这一趟并不算远
It's not that long of a drive.
听着你知道我...
Look, you
庐山白鹿洞书院
到了以后给我报个平安好吗
Give me a safe arrival call, all right?
省省吧我不想听这些套话
Better pick up. Don't want to hear the machine.
本我是乔
Ben, it's Joe.
失眠症歌曲
今天上午有个差事给你有人想到旷野去
Got a job here for you this morning. Guy wants to go out to the reach. 如果1小时内来不了的话就跟我说一声
Let me know if you can't be here in an hour.
跟你说了多少次不要打我这个电♥话♥
How many times have I told you not to call me here?
嗨是我
Hey, it's me.
听着我知道我忘记了说我爱你
Look, I know I forgot to say that I love you.
好吧我猜我只是想听听你的声音所以...
堡的拼音All right, I guess I just wanted to hear your voice, so...
对不起
I'm sorry.
这么说你在晚饭的时候还要工作
So you working through dinner?
好吧给我挑一块好点的幸运饼嗯
Well, pick me a good fortune cookie, huh?
杨还在谈判吗好的知道了
Yang's still doing the negotiations? All right, okay.
你还剩下几个点还是6个
How many points you got left? Still six?
早上好警长
Morning, Sheriff.
准备好赚钱了吗
Ready to earn?
对黑尾鹿还是狗熊
Yeah, black-tail or bear?
-大角羊  -这个季节早了点不是吗
-Bighorn. -Little early in the ason, isn't it?
看起来他给自己找了张护身符我估计是找了关系
Seems he got himlf a special exemption. Got connections, I reckon.
-而且来头不小  -嗯
-Some kind of big shot. -Yeah.
他每天付1千美元可能就是让你别在这些小事上计较
He's paying a grand per day. Kind of makes you overlook the little things. 你这儿遇到些抓狂的问题了嗯
You got some crazy-ass dog problems around here, huh?
问题是土狼它们不会放过那些美味
The problem is coyotes. They like the taste.
对对不我们在洛杉矶的情况类似知道吗
Yeah, yeah, no, we got the same thing in LA, you know.
它们中的一只会从山上下来
One of them would come down from the hills,
引逗一些老妇人的狮子狗然后...
索性反义词starts flirting with some old lady's shih tzu,
把它一直诱到山里然后就没有然后了
lures it back up the hill and bye-bye, shih tzu.
-就是他吗  -就是他
-He's it? -He's it.
你多大了黑哥草骆驼
How old are you?
他的年龄足够成为州里最棒的追踪者了
Old enough to be the best tracker in the county,
至少也是县里最棒的
if not the state.
-过誉了不过我能够胜任  -好的想像一下
-Not quite, but I can get it done. -Well, imagine that.
就像我拉了一大半后发现我找的是一个上大号♥的好地方You know, I pull off 85 thinking I found a good place to take a dump. 嗨我是约翰·麦迪克
Hey, John Madec.
我是本
Ben.
本好的
Ben. Okay.
就叫本我们出发嗯
Just Ben. Let's roll, huh?
稍等一下我得查看一下驾照和狩猎许可证
Wait a cond. I need to e a driver's licen and harvest permit.
呃这些东西我都看过了
Uh, I took care of it.
都没问题副警长
He's good to go, Deputy.
好啦上我的车出发警长谢了
Come on, we'll take my ride. Sheriff, thank you.
美国仅此一辆
Only one in America.
50万美元不含税价
500K. That's not including tax.
正向思维
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
不过我猜它不会自动泊车吧
Well, I guess it doesn't park itlf.
不介意我检查一下你的枪♥支♥吧
Mind if I check your rifle?
不不当然不这儿
No, no. Sure. Here.
斯泰尔斥候308型奥地利进口的
Steyr Scout 308. Had it imported from Austria.
配了流坡瞄准镜瑞典出的最好的瞄准镜
It's got a Leupold scope. Best glass you can get out of Sweden.
这些东西我从没见过
I've never en one of the.
这儿大多数人用的是勃朗宁温彻斯特和雷明顿
Most folks around here u Brownings, Winchesters, Remingtons. 能给我看看吗
Mind if I take a look?
-她叫什么名字  -莱娜
-So what's her name? -Laina.
这是正经的照片不是手♥机♥随便拍拍的挺保守嘛A real photograph. Not one of tho iPhones. Old school.
她非常可爱
She's lovely.
孩子这么漂亮的姑娘愿意陪你待在这么个地方
Boy, a girl like that staying with you in a place like this?
你可真撞上大运了
You're a lucky guy.
实际上她现在在丹佛读书
Actually, she's in school up in Denver.
哦是吗她还很聪慧啊嗯
Oh, yeah? She's got some wits in her, too, huh?
全额奖学金还是游泳队的
Full ride. Swim team.
瞧就象瓦力[机器人总动员]给困在这儿一样
Well, it ems like WALL-E is definitely stuck here.
瓦力
WALL-E.
瓦力
WALL-E.
瓦力
WALL-E.
伊娃
EVA.
呵我就知道能逗你笑一笑的
Yeah, I knew I'd get a smile out of you.
Hey.
过了这个地点前面就有怪兽了
Beyond this point, there will be monsters.
那么我想这儿就是你挣钱的地方
Well, I suppo this is where you earn your money.
这附近没有中继站
There's no reception out here.
这是卫星电♥话♥  全球覆盖
It's a sat-phone. Full terrestrial coverage.
没错是这样明早8点北♥京♥时间午夜No, that's right. 8:00 AM tomorrow. Midnight Beijing time. 我们争取全部结束
We'll try to wrap it all up.
潜入读音
如果他们有抱怨就跟他们讲子曰
If they complain, just tell them Confucius says,
"把你们的财政年重置成统一的"
"Ret your fiscal year at one."
大概是这样的鬼话我不清楚
Some shit like that. I don't know.
再见
大买♥♥卖♥♥
Big deal?
呃对可以这么说对
Uh, yeah, you could say that, yeah.
这么说你是搞金融的或类似行业
So you in finance or something?
-保险  -保些什么
-Insurance. -What do you insure?
经费
Finance.
3亿年前这儿还是一片汪♥洋♥
300 million years ago, all this was underwater,
泡在一个内海下面
submerged in an inland a.
哦恐怕我得给这地方增加点腐蚀了
Well, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to add to the erosion.
那是你的大角羊
There's your bighorn.
建立种群里的支配地位
Establishing a dominance hierarchy.
有点反常一般它们不会这么晚了还这样
It's weird. They don't usually go at it this late.
为了女人
Women,

本文发布于:2023-07-20 15:35:18,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1089231.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:知道   不会   类似
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图