纸牌屋HouofCards第3季第2集中英对照台词剧本(PDF版)

更新时间:2023-07-20 12:19:03 阅读: 评论:0

剧本由V信公众号v i c t o r r i i d2018施工整理~排版多样~希望对您有所帮助[美、英剧、电影、纪录片] [中英纯英]台词剧本定制也可以发邮箱*****************(自动回复)———————————该信息下载后删除页眉即可,谢谢理解与支持——————————
第三季第二集
纸牌屋
小米手机系统I'm glad you brought up nepotism, Senator.
正好你提到任人唯亲参议员
农民入党申请书
Um, if this were an outright appointment,
如果总统是直接任命
that would be one thing,
情况肯定不同
but in this ca, the president can only nominate.
但他只能提名我而已
It's the Senate that deems me worthy.
我的能力得由参议院认可
I'm here to convince you that I am.
我正是来博得你们的认可的
Although, I must admit,
不过说实话
my husband never remembers to put the toilet at down,
我丈夫上完厕所从不放下马桶圈
so he could be trying to make it up to me.参观考察
他也可能是想补偿我
My larger concern is your experience. You have very little.
我更担心的是你缺乏经验
Well, a decade ago, I founded a small nonprofit
十年前我成立了个小慈善组织
and I built it into a major global player.
后来影响力逐渐遍及全球
I shepherded a number of bills through Congress on its behalf.
我代表我的组织在国会通过了数项法案
And over the last year,
而去年一年
I've dedicated mylf to xual assault reform,
我都致力于性侵法案改革
and have made meaningful strides.
已经取得可喜进展
Now, while this may not qualify as statecraft,
虽然算不上治国才能
it does illustrate my effectiveness,
但也表明了我的能力
the same effectiveness I plan on bringing to the United Nations.我也希望在联合国发挥我的能力
Thank you, Mrs. Underwood. I yield the remainder of my time.
谢谢安德伍德夫人我放弃我剩余的时间
Uh, Mrs. Wallace of North Dakota, you have eight minutes.
北达科塔州的华莱士夫人您有八分钟
Thank you, Mr. Chairman.
谢谢主席先生
Mrs. Underwood, allow me to get specific.
安德伍德夫人我细问一下
What is your take on UN Resolution 9214,
您对联合国9214号决议
the imposition of sanctions on the Congo for the--
强行赦免刚果境内
The illegal mining and smuggling of mineral resources.
非法采煤以及走私煤矿行为的看法吗
Yes. The United States voted against this resolution.
是的美国投了反对票
The DRC is already wracked with economic hardship,
刚果共和国经济本就欠发达
compounded by an unstable government.
再加上政治局势不稳定
It ranks 192 out of 194 in GDP per capita.
煤矿几乎是唯一的人均GDP来源
I think we need to encourage foreign investment
我认为我们应该鼓励外国资本进入
and develop new forms of economic growth凉拌苜蓿
发展新的经济增长模式
rather than make one of the world's poorest countries even poorer.而不是让刚果一穷到底
From a national curity perspective,
从国家安全角度考虑
the United States maintains
刚果的繁荣发展
a strong interest in the success of the DRC.
仍对美国是有利的
- We want a - They're here.
-我们需要刚果稳定...  -他们来了
...that can help us in combating the spread
.
..才能助我国对抗
of Islamic radicalism throughout the continent.
极端伊斯兰分子在非洲的扩散肆虐
And in order to achieve that, we need to work as its ally,陈光志
无线网络桥接
要做到这点我们得做他们的盟友
not its disciplinarian.
而不是监督人
Good morning.
早上好
Mr. President.
总统先生
Jackie.
杰姬
Terry.
泰瑞
Shall we?
坐吧
Now you all have the, uh... overview. But what we have here today
大纲你们都有了今天要谈的是
- is the comprehensive breakdown-- - Sir, before we begin--
-细化过的...  -先生开始之前
Look, Bob, I know you have some rious doubts about this program.鲍勃我知道你对法案还有疑虑
But just let me flesh it out first,
先让我把它亮出来
and then I promi we can address any questions that you might have.然后你有什么疑虑我们再解决
- Uh, Mr. President-- - Ten million jobs.
-总统先生  -一千万个岗位
Can we all agree that that's a good thing for this country?
大家都同意这对国家是好事吧
Universal employment.
保障全体就业
It's the key for our keeping the White Hou in 2016.
这是2016年留在白宫的关键
It's the only chance we have of winning back majorities in Congress.也是唯一赢回国会多数席位的机会
Now, the election's only 18 months away.
离大选只有18个月
We need to do something bold, something decisive.
我们得做点大胆坚决的事
We need to redefine our party.
给我党改头换面
Actually, that's what we wanted to discuss.
我们想说的就是这个
You're right, we do need to redefine the party.
广百新一城我党的确得改头换面
We need to do it with a fresh face.
换个新面孔
2016. We don't want you to run.
我们不希望您参加2016大选
You weren't even elected to the office in the first place.
您本就不是民选的总统
The pardons hurt you. Approvals are low.
之前的赦免很致命支持率非常低
格林童话故事视频We're not casting blame, sir.
我们不想怪谁先生
We just believe that this is best for the party.
只是为党的利益考虑
I suspected this was coming, but months from now.
我猜到会有这一天但不是这么快
I was hoping by then I'd have something to show for my efforts,我还希望到时候能拿出点成绩
that I could preempt their doubts with progress.
用进展打消他们的顾虑
They're nervous. They're being impulsive.
他们很紧张这是冲动之举

本文发布于:2023-07-20 12:19:03,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1089039.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:希望   先生   法案   总统   经济
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图