哈利波特故事片段精编版

更新时间:2023-07-20 01:47:18 阅读: 评论:0

《哈利波特故事片段》 <The story of Potter Harry>
Scene 1:
考研可以报几个学校
NarratorHarry Potter was born is a wizard, since the evil wizard Voldemort killed his parents, he is by his relatives, the Dursleys rai, they treated him as their loved ones and more like vermin.
场景一:
旁白:哈利·波特生下来就是一名巫师,自从坏巫师伏地魔杀害了他的亲生父母后,他便被交由亲戚德斯礼一家抚养,他们待他不像亲人而更像害虫。
Uncle Vernon: I warned you. If you don't control that bloody bird, let it go!
弗农姨父:我警告你。如果你不管住那只臭鸟,就要让它滚蛋!
Harry: it was very boring. If I can put it out, or one or two hours.
哈利:可它呆得很无聊啊。我如果能放它出来一会就好了,一两个小时也好
Uncle Vernon: Well, let it give you the sick little friends tipped off? Don't even think about!
弗农姨父:哼,好让它给你那群变态小朋友通风报信吗?想也别想!
Harry: I have not received any letters from friends. Throughout the summer, not one.
德国作家哈利:我没有收到哪个朋友的来信。整个暑假,一封都没有。
Dudley: who'd want to be friends with you?
达力:谁要跟你做朋友?
Uncle Vernon: I think you should be a little more grateful. We put you in big zonule, give you a meal of good food, even let you live in Dudley's cond bedroom, purely for our compassion.
弗农姨父:我认为你该多些感恩。我们把你一手从小带大,给你好饭好菜,甚至让你住达力的第二间卧室,这些纯粹是出于我们有慈悲心肠。
Aunt Penny: No, Manson, it's not enough for Mr. and Mrs. Hopki to come here.
佩妮姨妈:不行,霍普金斯,曼森夫妇来的时候这样可不行。
报效国家Uncle Vernon: they will be here at any moment! So now we repeat it, plea? Penny, Manson couple came to the other, you can.
弗农姨父:他们随时会到!所以现在,我们再说一遍,好吗?佩妮,等曼森夫妇来了,你就……
Aunt Penny: in the living room, kindly welcome them to our home.
佩妮姨妈:……在客厅,和蔼可亲地欢迎他们来到我们家。
Uncle Vernon: good. And Dudley, you will.
佩妮姨妈:……在客厅,和蔼可亲地欢迎他们来到我们家。
Dudley: I'll be waiting to open the door.
达力:我等着开门。
Uncle Vernon: good! (threat to Harry after the pau) as for you.
弗农姨父:太好了!(稍停后对哈利威胁)至于你呢……白酒能放多久
Harry: I stayed in the bedroom, no noi, pretending I don't exist.
Uncle Vernon: that's right! My future is counting on luck today, you don't mess around!
哈利:我呆在卧室,一点声音也不发,假装我不存在。
Uncle Vernon: that's right! My future is counting on luck today, you don't mess around!
弗农姨父:那就对了!我的前途就全指望今天的运气了,你可不许瞎搅和!
巨蟹座幸运色scene II:
NarratorHarry entered the bedroom, a called the hou elf dobby is waiting for him. Dobby warned Harry don't return to dangerous Hogwarts School.
场景2:
旁白:哈利走进卧室时,一个叫多比的家养小精灵正等着他。多比警告哈利千万别回到危机四伏的霍格沃兹学校去。
Dobby: (leaping on Harry's bed) shout ah! (e Harry) Harry Potter, it is a pleasure to e you!
多比:(在哈利的床上蹦达)呐呐啊啊!(看见哈利)哈利·波特!很荣幸见到你!
Harry: who are you?
哈利:你是谁?
Dobby: dobby, sir. Dobby the hou elf.
多比:我是多比,先生。家养小精灵多比。
Harry: I don't want to be rude, but it's not the time to have a hou elf in my bedroom.
哈利:我不想无礼,可现在不该是我卧室里有家养小精灵的时候。
Dobby: Oh, oh, yes, sir. Dobby understands. But dobby is to tell you. Zhennan aperture, sir. Than do not know where to start.
多比:噢,噢,是的,先生。多比明白。不过多比是来告诉你……真难开口啊,先生……多比不知道该从哪里说起。
Harry: you sit down and say.
哈利:你坐下说。
Dobby: (sit down sit. Sit down and overwhelmed by an unexpected favour)??(sadly) OOo OOo!
父亲的丧事>古朗月行的作者
多比:(受宠若惊)坐下?坐……坐下?(悲嚎)呜呜呜!呜呜呜!
Harry: dobby, don't do this, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.
哈利:多比,别这样,抱歉,我不是有心冒犯你的。
梦见鬼是什么意思Dobby: offend dobby!? dobby has heard of your great deeds, sir, but dobby had never heard which wizard named dobby, sit down and not subjected to this kind of equal treatment!
多比:冒犯多比!?多比听说过你的伟大事迹,先生,可多比从没听过哪个巫师叫多比坐下来,没有受过这种平等的待遇!
Harry: so you haven't en a wizard.
哈利:那你是没有见过好巫师吧。
Dobby: Yes, I have not en! It was an awful thing to say. (with his head on the wall)
多比:是的,我没见过!那说出来太可怕了。(跺脚,头撞墙)
Harry: stop dobby!
哈利:多比!停下!
Dobby: dobby had to punish himlf, sir. Dobby almost spoke ill of his family, sir.
多比:多比必须惩罚自己,先生。多比差点说了主人家的坏话,先生。
Harry: Master's hou!
哈利:主人家!
dobby wizard family, sir. Dobby to a lifetime to rve a family. If people knew dobby has been here. (shaking) WOW! But dobby had to. Dobby has to protect Harry - Potter! Give him a warning! Harry Potter this year can not go back to the Hogwarts School of witchcraft and Wizardry. There is a plot, plot the most terrible has happened!
多比:就是多比服侍的巫师一家,先生。多比要一辈子地服侍一个家庭。如果主人家知道了多比来过这儿……(颤抖)呜!但是多比必须要来。多比必须保护哈利·波特!给他警告!哈利·波特今年不能再回霍格沃茨魔法学校去。有个阴谋;阴谋发生最可怕的事情!
Harry: what's the terrible thing? Who's planning?
哈利:什么可怕的事情?谁策划的?
Dobby: woo! I don't dare. Said!
多比:呜!我……不……敢……说!
Harry: come on, I can understand. You can't say.

本文发布于:2023-07-20 01:47:18,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1088496.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:哈利   先生   波特   主人家   卧室   阴谋   警告   古朗
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图