哈利波特1与魔法石双语字幕

更新时间:2023-07-20 01:38:00 阅读: 评论:0

水蜡树街{\r}
我早该想到会在这里遇到你      I should've known that you would be here,
麦格教授      Professor McGonagall.
晚上好 邓不利多教授      Good evening, Professor Dumbledore.
传闻是真的吗 阿不思?      Are the rumors true, Albus?
我想是真的 教授      I'm afraid so, professor.
有好消息      The good
也有坏消息      and the bad.
那个孩子呢?      And the boy?
海格会把他带到这儿来      Hagrid is bringing him.
你觉得这么做明智吗?      Is it wi
把这种大事交给海格去办?      to trust Hagrid with something so important?
教授 我可以把自己的命交到海格手中      Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.
邓不利多教授      Professor Dumbledore, sir.
麦格教授      Professor McGonagall.
没遇到什么麻烦吧 海格?      No problems, I trust, Hagrid?
没有 先生      No, sir.
小家伙一飞到布里斯托尔就睡了      Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol.
小心别吵醒他      Try not to wake him.
你看      There you go.
你觉得把他交给这些人好吗?      Do you really think it's safe, leaving him with the people?
我在这里观察了一整天      I've watched them all day.
真是一群无可救药的麻瓜      They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable.
- 他们真的是...  - 他在世上唯一的亲人      - They   - The only family he has.
这孩子将来会非常有名      He'll be famous.
我们世界中的每个孩子      Every child in our world
都会知道他的名字      will know his name.
完全正确      Exactly.
最好是让他成长时远离这一切      He's far better off growing up away from all of that.
等他能够接受的时候再告诉他      Until he's ready.
好了 好了 海格      There, there, Hagrid.
又不是再也见不到面      It's not really goodbye, after all.
德思礼夫妇敬启\N萨里郡小惠金区水蜡树街号{\r}
祝你好运     
哈利波特      ...Harry Potter.
哈利波特与魔法石{\r}
起床! 快起床!      Up. Get up!
快点!      Now!
快醒来 表弟! 要去动物园啰!      Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo!
我们的小寿星来了      Here he comes, the birthday boy.
生日快乐 儿子      Happy birthday, son.
快去煮早餐 不准烧焦东西      Cook breakfast. And try not to burn anything.
是 佩妮姨妈      Yes, Aunt Petunia.
钮钴禄氏>硕大无朋是什么意思
我希望今天一切顺心      I want everything to
这可是我们达力的大日子      ...for my Dudley's special day!
快呀!      Hurry up!
给我咖啡 小子      Bring my coffee, boy.
是 弗农姨父      Yes, Uncle Vernon.
是不是很棒呀 亲爱的?      Aren't they wonderful, darling?
一共有几个?      How many are there?
三十六个 我自己数的      . Counted them mylf.
元宵佳节倍思亲三十六个? 但去年有三十七个      ?! But last year I had !
但有些礼物比去年的大一点呀      But some are bigger than last year's.
我管它有多大      I don't care!
好 好 待会儿我们一出去      This is what we're going to do.
就再去帮你买两个新礼物  好不好呀 小乖乖?      We're going to buy you two new prents. How's that, pumpkin?
要去动物园了      It should be a lovely day at the zoo.
一定可以玩得很开心 真期待      I'm really looking forward to it.
我警告你 小子      I'm warning you now, boy.
要是有任何怪事发生 只要有一点点的怪事      Any funny business, any
你就一个礼拜不准吃饭      ...and you won't have any meals for a week.
上车      Get in.
爬虫类馆{\r}
叫它动嘛      Make it move.
动呀!      Move!
- 快动呀!  - 它睡着了      - Move!  - He's asleep!
真没劲!      He's boring.
对不起 他不了解你的感受 像这样      Sorry about him. He doesn't understand what it's like,
一天又一天地躺在这儿      lying there day
看人们硬把丑脸贴到你面前      ...watching people press their ugly faces in on you.
你听得懂我的话?      Can you hear me?
提升工程只是...      It's just,
我以前从来没跟蛇讲过话      I've never talked to a snake before.
你...      Do you?
巴金家的主要内容
我是说 你常跟人说话吗?      I means. Do you talk to people often?
绿野仙踪故事简介你是从缅甸来的 对吧?      You're from Burma, aren't you?
那儿是不是很美? 你想家吗?      Was it nice there? Do you miss your family?
人工喂养样本{\r}
我懂了      I e.
我也一样 我没见过我的父母      That's me as well. I never knew my parents either.
动了! 妈妈! 爸爸!      Moving. Mummy, Dad,
你绝对想不到这只蛇在干嘛      you won't believe what this snake is doing!
谢谢      Thanks.
别客气      Anytime.
职工代表大会提案蛇!      Snake!
喜宴酒席
妈妈 妈咪 救救我 救命呀      Mum! Mummy! Help me!
宝贝儿子 你是怎么进去的?      My darling boy! How did you get in there?
我的天哪 你是怎么进去的?      Who did this? How did you get in there?
那是一条蛇吗?      Is there a snake?
没事的 小甜心      It's all right, sweetheart.
我们会帮你把这湿冷的衣服脱掉      We'll get you out of the cold clothes.
这是怎么回事?      What happened?
我发誓我真的不知道      I swear, I don't know!
玻璃忽然消失      The glass was there and then it was gone,
就像魔法一样      like magic.
世上根本就没有魔法      There's no such thing as magic.
水蜡树街号 楼梯下的碗柜\N哈利波特先生收{\r}
玛姬病了 吃了个怪油螺      Marge is ill. Ate a funny whelk.
爸爸 你看! 哈利有一封信      Dad, look! Harry's got a letter!
还我 那是我的      Give back. It's mine!
你的? 谁会写信给你啊?      Yours? Who'd be writing to you?
这样就不能再往信箱里投信了      No more mail through this letterbox.
祝你上班愉快 亲爱的      Have a lovely day at the office, dear.

本文发布于:2023-07-20 01:38:00,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1088483.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:海格   不准   知道   没有   小子   信箱   救救
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图