SAFETY & SECURITY
安全
1.Keep all your valuables in the safe deposit boxes located in your room or at the Front Desk. The hotel is not liable for any loss of personal items in guestrooms or public areas.
请将贵重物品存放在您房间或前台的保险箱内。酒店对任何在客房或公共区
域遗失的私人物品不承担任何责任。
2.Do not disclo your room number to anyone.
请勿向其它人透露您的房号。
3.Report lost or stolen room keys immediately to the Front Desk.
如房卡丢失或被盗,请立即告知前台。
4.For added curity, double lock your door and u the curity bar when you are in your room.
当您在房间内时,请锁上房门并扣上门闩以增加安全性。
5.U the view port before opening door, and do not open your door to strangers.
请通过猫眼确认来访者后开启房门,请勿给陌生人开门。
6.Familiarize yourlf with the nearest fire exit on the floor. In the event of a fire, do not u the elevators.小桃园
请熟悉您房间所在楼层最近的消防出口。如遇火警请勿使用电梯。
7.Lecherous acts, prostitution, drug u or trafficking, smuggling, gambling and any other illegal activities are strictly forbidden.
严禁在房间内从事色情,卖淫,吸毒或买卖毒品,走私,赌博和其它任何违法活动。
8.冷酷女生头像In accordance with the Security Control Regulations of the Public Security Department, all visitors are not permitted in the guest rooms after 11:00pm.
按照当地公安部门制定的相关安全规定,任何来访者不允许在晚上11:00后仍滞留在客房内。
SAFETY PROCEDURES
安全程序
Your safety is of our utmost concern. We have installed a comprehensive fire protection system and our staffs have been well trained. However, in the unlikely event of an emergency due to fire, your understanding of the hotel’s safety and familiarity of the basic life safety recommendation is very important.
您的安全是我们最关注的事。为此我们安装了全面的火警保护系统,同时员工也接受过良好的消防培训。但是,在疑似火警的紧急情况下,您对酒店安全设施的了解并知道如何保护自身生命安全至关重要。
Plea refer to the safety procedures leaflet in the stationery compendium for more details. 请阅读文件夹内的安全程序了解详情。
Before you unpack 在您打开行李前
∙Count the number of doorways between your room and at least 2 emergency exists. Check their exact positions:
幼儿园招生宣传语请了解您房间所在楼层走廊情况,至少知道两个紧急出口的准确位置。
∙Do you have to turn any corners? Are they left or right turn?
是否需要转弯?是左转还是右转?
∙Check the position of the nearest fire alarm.
确认最近的火警报警器位置。
∙Check the control of your room air conditioning unit
检查房内的空调控制系统。
∙Learn how to switch off
了解如何关闭空调
∙Leave your key in a conspicuous place in your room
将房卡置于您房间内显著的位置。
∙人以动物Take it with you if you have to leave the room. You may have to return in an emergency
当您离开房间时,请带上房卡。在紧急情况发生时,您可能需要回到房间内。
Prevention 预防
∙Do not u cooking appliances in your room.
请勿在房间内烹饪食物。
∙Do not smoke in bed.
请勿在床上吸烟。
∙Extinguish all smoking materials fully before you leave the room or retire for the night.
在您离开房间或夜间就寝前,请务必完全熄灭燃烧物。
If you notice fire or smoke in your room
如果您在房间内发现火情或烟雾
∙Stay Calm. Turn off the air-conditioner. Leave the room.
保持镇静,关闭空调,离开房间。
∙Take your key with you. Do not stop to take any other posssions.
带上您的钥匙,请勿急于抢救任何财务。
∙Clo the door behind you to inhibit the spread of fire.
请关闭房门以避免火情蔓延。
∙Activate the nearest fire alarm.
按响最近的火警报警器。
∙Dial “0” on any telephone and report your name, location and nature of fire.
在任何电话机上拨打“0”,告知您的姓名,火情的位置和性质。
∙Walk to the nearest emergency exit and leave the building.
从最近的紧急出口撤离酒店。
∙Hold the handrail while walking down the stairs.
下楼时请紧握楼梯扶手。
∙Clo the door behind you to prevent the spread of fire into the stairwell. Do not u the elevators.
请您在离开时关门以避免火灾蔓延到楼梯间。请勿使用电梯。
If there is smoke in the corridor
如果走廊有烟雾
∙Stay calm. Stay as low to the ground as possible.
保持镇静,并尽量保持自己的身体靠近地面。
∙Crawl clo to the walls. Count the doorways to the Exit.
沿墙面爬行,并顺着走廊到达安全出口。
武安一中校园网
If the emergency exit is blocked
如果紧急出口被封闭
∙Stay calm. Try the cond exit.
保持镇静,寻找第二个紧急出口
∙If that one is also blocked, return to your room.
如果第二个紧急出口也被封闭,请回到您的房间。
∙You should have the key with you.
请务必携带您的钥匙。虾仁蒸水蛋>抉择的意思
∙Follow instruction for – If the door is hot, stay in your room.
请遵循以下指示 – 如果门是热的,请留在您房间内。
If you cannot go downstairs
如果您无法下楼
Stay calm. Go up the stairs to the roof, holding the handrail as you walk. Leave the exit door to the roof open. This is the only door that should be left open in an emergency.
保持镇静。上楼到屋顶,上楼过程中请紧握楼梯扶手。保持通往屋顶的门处于开启状态。在紧急情况下,只有通往屋顶的门应保持开启。
If you smell smoke while in the room直销管理条例
如果您在房间内闻到烟味
Stay calm. Turn off the air-conditioner. Feel the door.
保持镇静。关闭空调,触摸房门。
If the door is hot, stay in your room
如果门是热的,请留在房间内
∙Dial “0” on any telephone and report your name, location and nature of the problem.
在任何电话机上拨打“0”,告知您的姓名,火情位置和性质。
∙Fill the bathtub with water. Stuff wet towels and sheets around door als and air vents. U the waste basket to bail water from the tub if necessary. Remove drapes from the windows.