“达西先生迫不急待地要去看看他的妹妹
"Mr Darcy is impatient to e his sistere和弦
我们也几乎同样热切地希望和她重逢
and we are scarcely less eager.
我认为乔治安娜·达西无论在容貌
I do not think Georgiana Darcy has her equal for beauty,
举止还是才艺方面都无人能及
elegance and accomplishment.
希望她以后会做我的嫂嫂”
I hope to call her hereafter my sister."
说得还不够清楚吗?
Is that not clear enough?
卡罗琳看出她哥哥爱上你
Caroline es her brother in love with you
就把他带走,想方设法去说服他
and has taken him off to persuade him otherwi.
但是我知道她不可能想骗谁就骗谁
But I know her to be incapable of wilfully deceiving anyone.
鱼化石看上去他好像真的不爱我了
It's more likely he does not love me.
他爱你。别放弃
He loves you. Do not give up.
去我们在伦敦的舅舅家
Go to our aunt and uncle's in London,
让他知道你在那,我敢肯定他会来看你的
Let it be known you are there and I am sure he will come to you.
请将我的爱赐予我的姐姐
Give my love to my sister
让我的爱不要成为她的负担,亲爱的
and try not to be a burden, dear.
可怜的吉英
Poor Jane.
然而,女孩子总是喜欢被爱
Still, a girl likes to be crosd in love now and then.
这起码可以给她一些事情去思考
It gives her something to think of
也可以使她觉得与其它同伴不同
and a sort of distinction amongst her companions.
我相信那会令她振奋起来的,爸爸
银耳汤的做法I'm sure that will cheer her up, Papa.
提升网速现在轮到你了,伊丽莎白
It's your turn now, Lizzie.
你已经拒绝了柯林斯
You've turned down Collins.
你现在是自由身了,自己成了甩别人的小姐了
You're free to go off and be jilted yourlf.
韦翰先生怎么样?
What about Mr Wickham?
他是一位不错的年轻人,相信也靠得住
He's a pleasant fellow and he'd do the job credibly.
- 父亲... - 而且你有一个亲爱的母亲
- - And you have an affectionate mother
她绝不会放弃这个机会的
who would make the most of it.
- 夏洛特! - 我亲爱的伊丽莎白
- Charlotte! - My dear Lizzie.
我来告诉你一个重要的消息
I've come here to tell you the news.
柯林斯先生和我...订婚了
Mr Collins and engaged.
- 订婚了? - 是的
- Engaged? - Yes.
为了结婚的订婚?
To be married?
除此之外,还会有其他的类型的订婚么?
What other kind of engaged is there?
看在上天的份 伊丽莎白,别那样看着我
For heaven's sake, Lizzie, don't look at me like that.
嫁给他和嫁给其他任何人对我来说都一样开心
I should be as happy with him as any other.
- 但是他的人十分荒谬 - 噢,不要这么说
- But he's ridiculous. - Oh, hush.
并不是所有的人都能拥有浪漫
Not all of us can afford to be romantic.
他能给我一个舒适安全的家
I've been offered a comfortable home and protection.
值得我感激的已经够多了
There's a lot to be thankful for.
我已经岁了,我没有钱,也没什么前途
I'm years old. I've no money and no prospects.
教育研究我已经成了父母的包袱了
I'm already a burden to my parents.
而且,我害怕了
And I'm frightened.
所以,请不要评判我,伊丽莎白。别评判我
So don't judge me, Lizzie. Don't you dare judge me.
亲爱的夏洛特,谢谢你的来信
Dear Charlotte, thank you for your letter.
很高兴你对你的房子、家具以及舍路都满意
I'm glad the hou, furniture and roads are to your taste,
也高兴得知那位凯瑟琳女士对你友好和蔼
and that Lady Catherine's behaviour is friendly and obliging.
你走了,吉英去了伦敦
What with your departure, Jane's to London
有趣的韦翰先生随民兵团去了北方
and the militia to the North with the colourful Mr Wickham,
我必须承 现在我眼前的景色变得有点灰暗了
I must confess, the view from where I sit has been rather grey.
旁边的英文至于你的请求,根本算不上是请求
As for the favour you ask, it is no favour at all.
我会非常高兴尽早来探望你
I would be happy to visit you at your earliest convenience.
欢迎光临寒舍
Welcome to our humble abode.
为了我的健康,我的妻子鼓励我花点时间在花园里面
My wife encourages me to spend time in the garden for my health.
我想我们的客人在旅途后已经感到疲惫了
I think our guest is tired after her journey.
我计划了很多改进的方案
I plan many improvements.
我打算要去掉一些大树桩然后在走道旁种上酸橙树
I intend to throw out a bough and plant a lime walk.
说句自不量力的话
I flatter mylf
任何一个年轻女士都会
that any young lady would be happy
为能成为这座房子的主妇而感到高兴的
to be the mistress of such a hou.
在这里没人打扰
We shan't be disturbed here.
这间工作室是我专用的
This parlour is for my own particular u.
伊丽莎白,能打理自己的家真是件高兴的事情
Oh, Lizzie, it's such a pleasure to run my own home.
- 夏洛特,过来! - 发生什么事了?
- Charlotte, come here! - What's happened?
猪又跑了吗?噢,是凯瑟琳夫人
Has the pig escaped again? Oh, it's Lady Catherine.
过来看看,伊丽莎白
Come and e, Lizzie.
人体第二道防线好消息
Great news.
凯瑟琳女士邀请我们去罗新斯花园
We received an invitation to Rosings from Lady Catherine.
实在太好了!
How wonderful!
千万不要为你的衣着担心
Do not make yourlf uneasy about your apparel.
穿上你带来的最好的衣服就行了
Just put on the best you've brought.
凯瑟琳夫人从来都不会嫌弃简陋
Lady Catherine's never been aver to the truly humble.
全欧洲最非凡的景色之一
One of the most extraordinary sights in all of Europe.
光是玻璃窗就花了两万英镑
The glazing alone costs upwards of £.
跟着来,跟紧
Come along. Come along.
晚点我们会玩扑克牌
A little later we'll play cards.
尊贵的夫人
Your Ladyship.
德·包尔小姐
Miss de Bourgh.
那么,你是伊丽莎白·班纳特?
So, you are Elizabeth Bennet?
是的,尊贵的夫人
I am, your Ladyship.
这是我的女儿
This is my daughter.