旅行常用短语
一、机场
1.I have a bag to check.我有行李需要转运。
2.Here is my passport. 这是我的护照。
3.have a stopover in Bangkok. 我需要在曼谷转机。
4.Is the flight delayed?航班延误了吗?
5.The flight will be put off.飞机要延误了。
6.Due to bad weather condition.因为航空管制。
7.My flight has been delayed.我的航班延误了。
8.Will this flight get there on time?航班准点到达吗?
9.What's the cau of the delay?飞机延误的原因是什么?
娓娓动听意思
10.How long will the flight be delayed?飞机将要延误多久?
11.When is the new boarding time?新登机时间是什么时候?
12.The flight will take four hours.此次飞行将需要四个小时。
13.When is the next flight available? 下一班还有空位的班机几点?
14.Where can I get my baggage? 我要去哪里取行李?
15.I can’ find my baggage. 我找不到我的行李。
16.Could you plea check it urgently?是否可麻烦紧急查询?
17.I'd like to reconfirm my flight. 我想要再确认班机。
18.I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves. 我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
19.Where is the tourist information? 旅游咨询中心在哪里?
20.Is there an airport bus to the city? 是否有机场巴士可到市区?
21.Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)? 巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在哪里?
二、过海关
1.Where will the customs procedure take place? 海关手续在哪儿办理?
2.May I have a customs declaration form, plea? 请给我一份海关审报表,好吗?
3.Which way shall I go to immigration? 我应该在哪里办理入境手续?
4.Where is the immigrantion office? 入境管理处在哪里?
口形
5.Can you tell me how to fill in this declaration form? 你能告诉我怎样填这申请表吗?
6.May I have a look at your custom declaration? 我可以看一下你的入境申请表吗?
7.You go ahead with the formalities. I'll e to the heavy luggage. 您先去办手续,我来帮您照看大件行李。
8.Our baggage has cleared customs. 我们的行李已经通过了安全检查。
9.I have a tourist visa. 我办的是旅游签证。
10.I’m going to stay here for a week as a tourist 我将以游客的身份在此逗留一个星期。
11.I plan to stay for about 10 days. 我预计停留约10天
12.I‘m staying at the Benson Hotel. 我住在本森饭店。
13.Have you filled in the baggage declaration?你的行李申请单填好了吗?
14.Do you have anything to declare for customs? 你有什么要申报的么?泰玛女装
15.What's the maximum amount of wine you're allowed to take through customs duty-free? 海关允许你携带酒品的最高免税额是多少?
16.Is that all for customs formalities? 海关检查就这些了吗?
17.All my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all t to go. 我的行李都检查完了,看来我可以走了。
三、兑换外币汪皓
1.Do you handle foreign exchange here?你们这里办理外汇业务吗?
2.I'd like to cash some traveller's checks here. 我想在这儿兑换一些旅行支票。
3.What's the exchange rate today? 今天的兑换比率是多少?
4.Where's the exchange rate list?汇率表在哪儿?
6.Five hundred dollars, plea. And could you give me ten dollars in small change? 请换500美元。再另外能否给我10元的小面额零钱?
7.What should I do if I want to exchange RMB for Canadian dollars?如果我想把人民币换成加元该怎么做呢?
8.WIll it take long? 要很久吗?
9.I'd like to convert some RMB yuan to US dollar, plea. 请将我的一些人民币换成美元。
10.How many RMB to the US dollar?多少人民币可以换一美元?
11.Will the rate still go down tomorrow?汇率明天还会跌吗?
12.Plea cash this check. 请兑现这张支票。
13.Can you change me some money, plea? 能否请你给我兑换一些钱?
15.Could you give me some small notes? 给我一些小票好吗?
四、出租车
1.Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪里可以叫到出租车?
2.The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there.出租车站台就在左边转角处。
3.Drive me to XXX. 载我到XXX。
4.Plea drive me to this address.请把我开到这个地方。
5.How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi?打车到市中心需要多少钱?
6.Plea open the trunk.可以帮我打开后备箱吗?
7.Let me check the metre out.让我看一下计价器。
华丽反义词
8.By meter,plea.请打表。
9.By the way, when can we arrive there? 顺便问一下,我们多久可以到那儿?
10.May I open the window?我可以开窗户吗?
12.Plea drive slowly.请开慢一点。
13.Can you go a little faster?你能开快一点吗?排八阵
14.How much will it cost? 需要多少钱?
15.Here you are. You can keep the change. 给你钱,零钱不用找了。
16.Take me to the railway station. 载我到火车站
17.Shall we take the expressway?我们走高速吗?呈请
18.Take me back. 载我回去
19.What is the charge for that? 那要多少钱?
20.How much extra do I have to pay for that? 我还要另外付多少?
21.The change is yours. 找回的钱给你。
22.I need a receipt, plea. 请给我一张发票。
英文写信的格式五、公交车
1.Is this the bus that goes by the mall? 这班公交车经过商业街吗?
2.You can transfer from this bus to bus number 2. 你可以搭乘这班车,然后转乘2路车。
3.Will it cost for the transfer?转车需要钱吗?
4.Plea get me off at XXX. 请在XXX让我下车
5.Where can I put the coin? 硬币要放在哪里?
6.I can take the bus free of change with my ID card. 我可以凭证件免费乘车。
7.Plea come here and take my at. (让座)请过来坐我的位置。
8.Excu me. Is this at taken? 对不起,这座位有人坐吗?
9.I'm afraid this at is taken. 恐怕已经有人坐了。
10.How long does it take? 要花多久时间?
11.How much is the fare? 车费是多少?
12.A ticket to XX, plea. 我要一张去XX的票。
13.You still owe me one yuan. 你少找我1元钱。
14.Do I need to change somewhere? 我需要在哪里转车吗?