1.入境英语 |
麻烦请给我你的护照。 | May I e your passport, plea? |
这是我的护照。 | Here is my passport / Here it is. |
旅行的目的为何? | What's the purpo of your visit? |
观光(公务)。 | Sighteing (Busine). |
预计在美国停留多久? | How long will you be staying in the United States? |
5天。 | 5 days. |
预计停留约10天。 | I plan to stay for about 10 days. |
我只是过境而已。 | I'm just passing through. |
今晚即动身前往日内瓦。 | I am leaving for Geneva tonight. |
将在那儿住宿? | Where are you staying? |
我将住在波士顿饭店。 | I will stay at Boston Hotel. |
是否有台湾回程机票? | Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan? |
有的,这就是回程机票。 | Yes, here it is. |
随身携带多少现金? | How much money do you have with you? |
大约800元。 | I have 800 dollars. |
祝你玩得愉快。 | Good. Have a nice day. |
谢谢。 | Thank you. |
作文标题 |
2. 行 李 遗 感谢家人的话失 |
我在何处可取得行李? | Where can I get my baggage? |
我找不到我的行李。 | 人生观I can'find my baggage. |
这是我的行李票。 | Here is my claim tag. |
是否可麻烦紧急查询? | Could you plea check it urgently? |
你总共遗失了几件行李? | How many pieces of baggage have you lost? |
请描述你的行李。 | Can you describe your baggage? |
它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。 | It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray. |
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮 制黑蓝色行李箱。 珍贵反义词 | It is a large leather suitca with my name tag. It's dark blue. |
它是一个茶色小旅行袋。 | It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown. |
我们正在调查,请稍等一下。 | Plea wait for a moment while we are investigating. |
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必 须填份行李遗失报告。 | 团美We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report. |
请和我到办公室。 | Would you come with me to the office? |
多快可找到? | 吊点How soon will I find out? |
一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。 | Plea deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it. |
若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我? | How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today? |
我想要购买过夜所需的用品。 | I'd like to purcha what I need for the night. |
3. 海 关 申 报 |
请出示护照和申报单。 | 内部联系Your passport and declaration card, plea. |
是否有任何东西需要申报? | Do you have anything to declare? |
没有。 | No, I don't. |
请打开这个袋子。 | Plea open this bag. |
这些东西是做何用? | What are the? |
这些是我私人使用的东西。 | The are for my personal u. |
这些是给朋友的礼物。 | The are gifts for my friends. |
这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。 | This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan. |
你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗? | Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? |
是的,我带了两瓶酒。 | Yes, I have two bottles of whisky. |
这个相机是我私人使用的。 | The camera is for my personal u. |
你必须为这项物品缴付税金。 | You'll have to pay duty on this. |
你还有其他行李吗? | Do you have any other baggage? |
好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。 | O.K. Plea give this declaration card to that officer at the exit. |
本文发布于:2023-07-16 09:13:06,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1083509.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |