餐饮部常用英语对话及常用单词
情景一:Receiving the Guests 招呼客人
A:Good evening .Welcome to *** Hotel .Do you have a rervation?
晚上好。欢迎光临***酒店。您有预订吗?
B:Yes,we have a booking for 6 o’clock.
是的,我们预订了6点的。
A:May I take your name, plea?
请问您叫什么名字?
B:Yes,It’s Mr Wilson.
威尔逊先生。
A:Just a minute. Here it is a party for six?
请等一分钟。是一共6人吗?
B:Yes,that’s correct.
是的没错
A:Would you like a smoking or non-smoking table?
您想要吸烟餐桌还是非吸烟餐桌?
B:Non-smoking, plea .Do you have a table by the window?
非吸烟餐桌。您有靠窗户的餐桌吗?
A:Yes, that's no problem.
有的,没问题
B:Great.
好的
A: Would you like to leave your coats in the cloakroom?
请把你们的外套放在衣帽间好吗?
B:Okay, here you are.
好的,给你。
A:Thank you. I hope you will enjoy your meal.
谢谢,我希望你们用餐愉快。
情景二:Taking orders 点菜
A:Hi, my name is Carol and I will be your waitress for this evening .This is your menu.
您好,我叫卡罗,今晚我是你们的服务员。这是你的菜单。
B:Thank you.
谢谢你
A:Let me tell you about today's specials. We have fried chicken with boiled potatoes and the soup of the day is vegetable soup. Are you ready to order or do you want me to come back?
让我给你们介绍一下今天的特色菜。我们有炸鸡肉和煮土豆,今天的例汤是蔬菜汤。你们现在点菜吗?还是一会我再过来点菜?
B:We are ready now .We have read the menu.
我们现在已经准备好了。我们已经读到了菜单。
A:OK, what would you like for your appetizer?
好的,你们想要什么开胃菜?
B:We both like soup of the day.
我们都喜欢陋室铭译文今天的汤。
A:Okay, and what would you like for your main cour?
好的,你们想要什么主菜?
B:I'll have a pizza and my wife will have the lamb.
我要一个披萨,我妻子要一份羔羊肉。
A:OK, would you like to order desrt now or would you like to wait?
好的,你们现在要甜点呢?还是等一会?
B:I think we will wait.误差的分类
我想我们需要等会。
A:OK,can I get you something to drink?
好的,我能给你们拿点喝的吗?
B:Can we have a bottle of red wine?
我们能要一瓶红酒吗?
A:Yes, I will go and get your drink now.
好的,我现在就去给你们拿饮料。
情景三:Serving the food 上菜
A:Here's your food .Who ordered the burger and salad?
这是您的食物。哪位点的汉堡和沙拉的?
B:That's mine. 那是我的。
A:Here you are .Be careful the plate is hot.
给您,小心这个盘子是热的。
B:Thanks.
谢谢
A:Who ordered the fish and chips?
哪位点了这些炸鱼和薯条?
C:I think the fish is for me.
我想这鱼是我的。
A:Here you are.
给您。
C:Thank you
谢谢
A:Can I get you some more drinks?
我要给您再拿些酒吗?
B:Yes. Can I have some draught beer?
是的。我能喝点扎啤吗?
A:Yes. Can I get you another drink, madam?
好的。夫人您想要喝点什么吗?
C:Yes, another whiskey, plea.
是的,请给我威士忌。
A:Okay. Can I bring you anything el?
好的,还要给你们上其他的菜品吗?
C:Yes. Could I have some ketchup and some salt?
是的。我能要些番茄酱和盐吗?
A:I will bring them over to you. And then I'll get your drinks.
我马上把它们拿过来。然后给你们拿酒。
B&C:Thank you.
谢谢你
情景四:Paying the bill 付账
A:Waitress!
服务员
B:Yes?
是的
A:Can we have the bill, plea?
我们能看一下账单吗?
B:Yes.Here’s your bill.
是的,这是您的账单。
A:Thanks.Can I pay by credit card? I don't have much cash.
谢谢。我能用信用卡付账吗?我没有带多少现金。
B:Yes, we accept all major credit cards.
是的,主要的信用卡我们都能接受。
A:Good. Is rvice charge included, or should we leave a tip?
好的,服务费包括在内吗?我们应该留下小费吗?
B:Service charge is included but you can still give me a tip if you feel generous.
早稻田大学世界排名其中包括服务费,但如果您很慷慨的话也可以给我一点小费。
A:Is tax included?
是否包括税收?
B:Yes, tax is included in the bill.
是的,税包括在账单中
A:Okay, here's my credit card.
好的,这是我的信用卡。
B:Thanks. Plea check the amount and sign here.
谢谢。请检查一下数目,然后在这里签字。
A:Goodness, it's very expensive. But the food is very good, I can accept the amount.
好吧,太贵了。但是食物很好,我能接受这个数目。
B:Thanks. Here is your receipt. Plea come again.
谢谢。这是您的收据。欢迎再来。
情景五:Accepting a Rervation 接受预订
A:Restaurant. May I help you?
这里是餐厅,有什么可以帮您?
B:What time do you open this evening?
你们今晚什么时候开门?
A:At 7: 00. And we clo at midnight.
在7点,并且我们在午夜就关门了。
B:I 'd like to rerve a table for two, plea.
我想预订一张两人的桌子。
A:For what time, sir?
什么时间,先生?
B:Around 8:15.
大概8:15
A:May I have your name plea, sir? 欲的四字成语
请问您的名字先生
B:Baker.
贝克
A:A table for two for this evening at 8: 15 for Mr. Baker.
今晚8点15分给贝克先生准备双人桌。
B:That's right.
没错
A:Thank you, Mr. Baker.
感谢贝克先生
B:Thank you.Goodbye.
谢谢,再见。
情景六:Fully Booked 客满
猴年A:Restaurant. May I help you?
这里是餐厅,有什么可以帮您?
B:I 'd like to rerve a table for four for this evening at 8:00.
我想在今天晚上8点预订一张四张桌子。
A:I’m sorry, sir. There aren't any tables left for 8:00,but
we can give you one at 9.30.
对不起,先生。8点之前没有任何桌子了,但是我们可以在9点半给您安排一个。
B:No. That's too late.
不,太晚了。
A:I' m sorry, sir.
抱歉先生。
B:That's all right.
合作的俗语没关系
A:Goodbye.
再见
情景七:A Rervation with Special Requirement
白开水图片有特殊要求的预订
霍读音A:Good morning. Restaurant. May I help you?