读后续写素材积累
心理描写
心理描写
心理活动think
1. The events constantly remind me of my father's abnce.
这些事件不断地让我想起父亲的缺席。
2. I immediately picture/imagine him walking through the door, wearing a shining smile.
我立刻想象/想象他走进门,带着灿烂的笑容。西红柿菜谱
3. Most days I hope that maybe he will turn up at my doorstep one day.
大多数日子里,我希望有一天他会出现在我家门口。
4. At that very moment, he wondered whether he would be ntenced to death for killing people.
那一刻,他在想,他会不会因为杀人而被判处死刑。
5. He was determined to tell people the truth, but no one could hear his voice.
他决心把实情告诉人们,但没有人能听到他的声音。
6. So the young man realized the police had arrested the wrong person, and he took the great courage
to expo the real criminal.
于是小伙子意识到警察抓错了人,鼓起勇气揭发真正的罪犯。
7. We nodded our heads in agreement, understanding each other. 我们点头同意,互相理解。
8. I tried to figure out what I should do. Open the box?
我试图弄清楚我应该做什么。打开盒子?
9. There was nothing I could accomplish there, I convinced mylf.
在那里我什么也做不了,我说服了自己。
10. From that one experience I learned that the most important thing in life isn't the money you make.
从那次经历中我了解到,生活中最重要的事情不是你赚到的钱。
11. I will cherish the fond memories for the rest of my life.
我会珍惜我余生的美好回忆。
12. He felt he could not continue and sat down on the lawn.
他觉得自己撑不下去了,就在草坪上坐了下来。
13. At this dark and hopeless moment, a wonderful idea came to him/ he came up with a
wonderful idea.
在这黑暗绝望的时刻,他想出了一个绝妙的主意。
开心与兴奋/ Happiness& excitement
1. My wife's face beamed with a bright smile./broadened into a dazzling smile, which lit up the shabby restaurant abruptly.
妻子的脸上洋溢着灿烂的笑容,顿时照亮了破旧的餐厅。
2. She felt extremely excited and delight, her eyes dancing/ gittering/sparkling with joy and sweetness.
她感到无比的兴奋和欣喜,眼中闪烁着喜悦和甜蜜的光芒。
3. Hearing the exciting news, Ellen tried not to laugh, but her eyes sparkled merrily/ danced with joy.
听到这个振奋人心的消息,艾伦努力不笑,但她的眼睛里闪烁着快乐的光/高兴得手舞足蹈。
4. She said“thank you a million times, her face blossoming with a broad smile. It suddenly gladdened/melted my heart to e her smile, even though I was standing in this crowded unpleasant train, with a pile of work to do.
她说:“谢谢你- -百万次,她的脸上绽放出灿烂的笑容。看到她的笑容,我突然高兴/融化了我的心,即使我站在这拥挤不愉快的火车上,还有-堆工作要做。
5. Wild with joy, the boys were whistling and cheering.
男孩子们欢呼雀跃,吹口哨欢呼。
6. Then came a loud and long cheer, bathing Tom in unbelievable glow of pleasure, which he could never have imagined.
然后是一阵响亮而持久的欢呼声,让汤姆沐浴在难以置信的快乐之中,这是他
无法想象的。
7. In the blink of an eye, the watery eyes of my wife lit up, her face blossoming with a charming smile.
一眨眼,老婆水汪汪的眼睛亮了起来,脸上绽放出迷人的笑容。
年亲的母亲8. Mark jumped like a bird, beaming with excitement while Jason stood motionless, frozen with fear.
马克像鸟一样跳起来,兴奋地笑着,而杰森一动不动地站着,吓得冻僵了。
山渣
9. The instant he spotted the box number 164, he glowed with excitement, his eyes sparkling.
看到164号盒子的那一.刻, 他激动得神采飞扬,眼睛闪闪发光。
悲伤与失望/Sadness & disappointment
1. Haunted by deep sorrow and intolerable fear, she was on the edge of breaking down, tears blurring her eyes.
沾沾卡福被深深的悲伤和无法忍受的恐惧所困扰,她快要崩溃了,泪水模糊了她的眼睛。
公德与私德
2. Feeling unbearably painful and heartbroken, she was quiet at a loss as how to cope with this situation.
痛得无法忍受,心碎了,她沉默着不知该如何应对。
2. Unbearable sadness posssing me, I was clo to tears.
无法忍受的悲伤附在我身上,我快要哭了。
4. Gazing at the sweet couple, the butterfly felt she was thrown into the depth of despair.
看着这对甜蜜的情侣,蝴蝶觉得自己陷入了绝望的深渊。
5. She bit her lower lip to keep it from trembling and then tears flled her eyes and started running down her cheeks.
她咬住下唇不让它颤抖,然后泪水盈满眼眶,开始顺着脸颊流下。
6. I was stuck in a vicious cycle of fear, pain, anger, sadness and isolation.
我陷入了恐惧、痛苦、愤怒、悲伤和孤立的恶性循环。
情侣亲吻
7. The tragedy cast a shadow on their lives, making them gloomy and depresd.
西游记4
悲剧给他们的生活投下了阴影,使他们变得阴郁和沮丧。
8. She poured out all the miries and tortures she had gone through, choking with sorrow from time to time.
她倾诉她所经历的所有苦难和折磨,不时因悲伤而哽咽。
9. Stung by his sharp remarks on what she wore, she couldn't help shedding tears.被他对她穿衣的
尖刻评论刺痛了,她忍不住流下了眼泪。
10. Despite feeling unbearably painful and heartbroken, she was still brightly, replying to God,“No.Never will I regret doing that."
尽管心里痛得难以忍受,心碎了,她还是开朗地对神说:“不,我永
远不会后悔这样做。”
紧张,害怕,尴尬/ anxiety , fear & embarrassment
1. This being my first voyage, I felt blood pulsing through my veins.
智能手机的好处这是我的第一次航行, 我感到血液在我的血管中脉动。
2. Hit by the horrible scene, I was trembling with fear, my heart hammering/pounding/racing.
被这可怕的一幕击中,我吓得浑身发抖,心怦怦直跳。
3. Sitting in the car, Mac was still shivering with fear after such a narrow escape, his heart beating wildly and his palms sweating continuously.