绝望主妇第一季第四集中英文台词

更新时间:2023-07-14 02:58:38 阅读: 评论:0

1-04
- Susan不小心纵火烧掉邻居的房子 Susan played with fire..如何治理雾霾
- 不是我的量杯 That's not my cup.
可能会弄伤自己的 And could get burned.
去做个spa或者去购物想办法让自己放松一下 Go to a spa, go shopping. Find a way to relax.
Gabrielle找到了一个性伴侣 Gabrielle found herlf a playmate
Lynette 实在没办法控制她那两个调皮捣蛋的孩子 Lynette couldn't get her kids to stop playing.
夫人,你现在知道我为何要你停车吗?  Do you know why I pulled you over?
我有原因的 I have theory.
我无法很快入睡,我睡完之后还是觉得精疲力尽 If I don't get some sleep, I'll be forced back
upstairs out of exhuastion.
Bree 采取了强硬的态度 And Bree played hard ball.
每个人都有自己的杀手锏 Everyone has a little dirty laundry.
我活着的时候,我有不同的身份 When I was alive, I maintained many different indentities.
情人,妻子,最后成为牺牲者 Lover, wife and, untimately victim.
企业员工入党申请书是的,标签对活着的人非常重要 Yes, lables are important to the living.
标签决定了人们该如何看待自己 They dictate how people e themlves.
就像我的朋友Lynette那样以前她给自己的定位就是职业女性 Like my friend Lynette, she ud to e herlf as a career woman.
她确实在事业上很成功 and a hugely sucessful one.
现在她的成功来自美味的午餐精致的留言贴 She was known for her power lunches, her ey
葡萄酒的英文e-catching prentations
还来自于毫不留情的和屋里的脏乱做斗争 and her ruthlessness in wiping out the competition.
她放弃她的事业就是为了另一个标签 But lynette gave up her career to assume a new label.
为了成为一个合格的全职家庭主妇 The incredibly satisfying role of full-time mother.
这是Scavo家 Scavo residence.
蒸生蚝是,是我 Yes, this is me.
很不幸对Lynette而言这个新角色并不像所宣称的那样容易扮演 But, unfortunately for Lynette, this new label frequently fell short of what was advertid.
黄豆酱的做法
他们到底做了什么……?我开着门,离开杂物室只有五分钟 How in the world did they..? I left the door to the art supply cupboard open for five minutes.
5分钟?That's all. Five minutes.
那个小女孩为什么没喊叫? The little girl, why didn't she say anything?
你儿子动手太快了 Your boys work quickly.
事实上,很明显他们应该为此事而受到严厉的惩罚 Well, obviously they wil be punished for this verely.
我本来不想提了但上次你也这么说的 I hesitate bringing this up, since you got so ugly ahout it last time..
他们根本没有获得教训 They don't have attention deficit disorder
我可没有想教坏我孩子,只是配合你的工作 and I won't drug my boys just to make your job easier.
我想要换老师 I'd rather change teachers.
你的孩子之所以留在我班级就是因为只有我才能对付他们 They're in my class becau I'm the only teacher who can handle them.
或者我们可以把他们分开来?或许我们可以把他们分到不同班级去?What if we parate the twins, put them in different class?
他们如果没有待在一起会比较乖一些 They're calmer when they're not bouncing off one another.
耳的组词我们可以试一下但是如果这么做还是不行的话 We can try that, but if it doesn't work.
可能就没有人再愿意教他们了 We may no longer be able to accommodate them.
Lynette 突然意识到她的角色又变了It suddenly occurred to Lynette, her label was about to change yet again.
接下来的几年,她会被人们津津乐道 因为她是那两个把Tiffany Axelrod染成蓝色的孩子的母亲 And for the next few years, she would be known as the mother of the boys who painted Tiffany Axelrod blue.
看起来这是WISTERIA大街的一个很不错的下午 It looked to be an interesting afternoon on Wisteria Lane.
我的朋友Bree发现一盒神秘的磁带她从她的婚姻顾问那里偷来的 A mysterious castte tape had been discovered by my friend Bree. She had stolen it from her marriage counlor.
这就是我之前提到的那个顾问 A counlor I'd once spoken to in strictest confidience.
你最近怎么样? How have you been?
我又做恶梦了I had the nightmare again.
Mary Alice的声音实在是奇怪 It's weird to hear Mary Alice.
- 还是那个梦?- 是的 Still the same one? Yes.
这次我站在河边 But this time I was standing in a river
我看见那个女孩在水底下 and I saw the girl under the water.
她不停叫喊着Angela,Angela,一遍一遍 She kept screaming" Angela Angela" over and over again.
那你认为Angela这个名字有什么意义吗? What do you think the significance of the name " Angela" is?
实际上,这是我的真名 Actually, that's my real name.
她的真名 ? Her real name?
Bree, 剩下的磁带还说了些什么?What doesn't the rest tape say?
更多恶梦的情景和那个另她恐惧的女孩 More about her nightmares and this girl she was afraid of.
好,那么我们现在该怎么做?So what the hell do we do now?
我想我们现在该给Paul看那张纸条 I think we should show Paul the note.
你觉得?他会疯掉的 Are you sure? He's gonna freak.
要拿就现在拿以后恐怕没机会了 It's now and never.歌颂母亲的诗歌
你们看到他很快要把那幢房子卖出去 I saw what he's asking for the place. It's gonna to lling quickly.
我能发表一下建议吗? Can I say something?
Paul搬家我非常开心 I'm glad paul's moving.
我抱歉,但他总是让我很讨厌 I am sorry. he just always given my the creeps.
你们没注意到他总是隐藏些什么吗? Haven't you guns noticed, he has this dark thing going on?
拘泥对于他,我总感觉有些不怀好意? Something about him just feels malignant?
我们都感觉到了点确实有点让人不舒服但是我真喜欢他料理的草坪 We've all sort of felt it. That being said. I do love what he's done with that lawn.
妈妈,盘子洗好了 Mom, the dish is clean.
我总是不明白为什么你不正式邀请他和你约会 I don't understand why you don't just ask him out on an official date.

本文发布于:2023-07-14 02:58:38,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1080641.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:孩子   没有   办法   实在   成为
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图