《神奇动物在哪里》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-07-14 01:33:25 阅读: 评论:0

神奇动物在哪里
纽约幽灵报
盖勒特·格林德沃
黑巫师再次袭击欧洲
欧洲傲罗做好了战斗的准备
霍格沃茨魔法学校加强安保措施
黑巫师
恐怖威胁
巫师的困惑
足球是麻鸡版魁地奇吗
格林德沃袭击
可能引发与麻鸡的战争
美国持续禁止
私人饲养神奇动物
魔法界暴露危险系数
1926年升至新高
反巫师情绪上涨
皮奎里呼吁大家
保持冷静
格林德沃身在何处
格林德沃身在何处[德语]
搜捕格林德沃[法语]
还有人能安然度日吗
格林德沃在全球散布恐惧
杜戈尔  安分点  拜托了
you ttle down now, plea.
用不了很久的
It won't be long.
下一位合理化建议活动
Next.单色仪
-英国人是吧  -是的
- British, huh? - Yes.
-第一次来纽约吗  -是的
- First trip to New York? - Yes.
-箱子里有食品吗  -没有
- Anything edible in there? - No.
牲畜呢
肃穆的意思Livestock?
得拿去修修了  没有
Must get ahh, no.
打开给我看一眼
Let me take a look.平方
麻瓜模式
-欢迎来到纽约  -谢谢
- Welcome to New York. - Thank you.
下一位
Next!
就像是  像是一阵风
And it was like a wind
或者  像个鬼魂
or like
但很黑  我看见了它的眼睛
and I saw its eyes.
闪闪发光的白眼睛erp专员
Shining
一股有眼睛的  黑风
A with eyes.
一大团黑色物质
Like a dark mass,
然后它朝这里俯冲下来  钻入了地下
and it dove down there, down underground.
得有人来管管这事儿
Someone ought do something about it.
这玩意无处不在  已经失控了
It's everywhere this thing. It's out of control.
-问出什么吗  -黑风之类的
- Get anything? - Dark wind, blah blah.
肯定是气流  或者电流搞的鬼
It's some atmospheric hooey. Or electrical.
-想去喝一杯吗  -不了  我在戒酒
- Hey, you thirsty? - Nah, I'm on the wagon.
向玛莎保证了
Promid Martha I'd lay off.
是大气现象
It's atmospheric.
这座伟大的城市闪耀着人类发明的光辉
This great city sparkles with the jewels of man's invention!
电影院  汽车 
Movie theaters, automobiles,
无线电  电灯
the wireless, electric lights.
-无不让我们眼花缭乱沉迷其中  -抱歉
- All dazzle and bewitch us! - So sorry.
但有光明的地方必有阴影相随  朋友
But where there is light there is shadow, friend.
有东西正在我们的城市里伺机而动
Something is stalking our city,
造成巨大的伤害
wreaking destruction
然后又消失得无影无踪
and then disappearing without a trace.
听好了  我们必须战斗  加入我们
Listen to me. We have to fight, join us,
加入第二塞勒姆  一起战斗
the Second Salemers, in our fight!
-借过  小姐  -听见了吗放假英文
- Excu me, doll. - You hear me?
-我得去银行  -我们必须携手奋战
- Just trying to get to the bank. - We have to
-借过  我只是  -看着点路
- Excu me, - Watch it!
抱歉  是我的箱子
So sorry, my ca.
没事
No harm done.
-借过  -这位朋友
- Excu me! - You, friend!
是什么驱使你来参加我们今天的集♥会♥
What drew you to our meeting today?
我只是路过
Oh... I was just passing.
你是一个找寻者[找球手]吗
Are you a eker?
找寻真理之人
A eker after truth?
其实我更像追寻者[追球手]
I'm more of a char, really.
听我一言  留心我的警告
Hear my words and heed my warning.
敢笑就笑吧
And laugh if you dare.
巫师就在我们之中
Witches live among us!
为了孩子
We have to fight together
为了明天  我们必须并肩作战
for the sake of our children, for the sake of tomorrow!
你对此有什么看法  朋友
梦见自己离婚是什么预兆What do you say to that, friend?
失陪
Excu me.
需要帮忙吗  先生
Can I help you, sir?
没有  我只是  在这儿等会儿
No, I waiting.
你好
Hi.
你是来办什么事的
What brings you here?
和你一样
Same
-你也是来贷款开面包店的吗  -是的
- You're here to get a loan to open up a bakery? - Yes.
真是好巧啊
What are the odds of that?
-那就让我们用实力说话吧  -失陪
- Well, may the best man win, I guess. - Excu me.
先生  先生
Hey, Hey, mister!
伙计
Hey, fella!
科瓦斯基先生  宾利先生现在可以见您了
Mr. Kowalski, Mr. Bingley will e you now.
好吧
好的
Okay.
你目前在一个罐头厂工作是吗
You are currently working in a canning factory?
这是我能找到的最好的工作了
That's the best I
我24年才回来的
I only got back in 24'.
-从哪回来  -欧洲  先生
- Got back? - From Europe, sir.
是的  我在同盟国远征军服役过
I was part of the Expeditionary Forces there.
-好的  -科瓦斯基先生
- All right. - Mr. Kowalski.
你一定得尝尝甜圈饼
You gotta try the paczki. Okay?
用得是我奶奶的食谱
It's my grandmother's recipe,
橙子味  真是
the
科瓦斯基先生
Mr. Kowalski,
你能把什么东西抵押给银行
what do you propo to offer the bank as collateral?
-抵押  -抵押
- Collateral? - Collateral.
如今的机器
There are machines now
一小时能生产上百个甜甜圈
that can produce hundreds of doughnuts
我知道  我知道
I know, I know,
但它们绝对比不上我做的
but they're nothing like what I can do.
银行必须保障利益  科瓦斯基先生
The bank must be protected, Mr. Kowalski.
日安
Good day to you.
那位英国先生
Hey, Mr. English guy!
我觉得你的蛋要孵出来了
白雪公主原版故事完整I think your egg is hatching.
什么  刚刚发生了什么
What? What just happened?
但是
抱歉
我刚刚  在那里
over there.
我刚刚  是在那里吗
over there?
-进来吧你  -你好
- In - Hello?
不行  大家都安分点  待着
No. Everyone ttle down. Stay.
杜戈尔  别逼我进去
Dougal, don't make me come in there.
别逼我下去
Don't make me come down there.
绝对不行  阿霍拉洞开
Absolutely not! Alohomora!
贷款不行你就打算偷了是吧
Oh, so you're gonna steal the money, huh?
统统石化
Petrificus Totalus!
宾利先生
Mr. Bingley!
科瓦斯基
Kowalski!
你不是吧
Really?
不  别这样  瞧
No... Don't do that. Look.

本文发布于:2023-07-14 01:33:25,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1080589.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:银行   麻鸡   城市
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图