《仲夏夜之梦》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-07-14 01:28:25 阅读: 评论:0

雅典
两三位贵人和小姐们同时大婚
忒修斯  忒修斯
Theus! Theus!
有请美丽的希波吕忒
Now, fair Hippolyta.
我们的婚期即将临近
Our nuptial hour draws on apace.
幸福的四天之后
Four happy days bring in
又是一弯新月升起  可对我而言
another moon, but, O, methinks,
这轮旧月消逝得如此之慢
how slow this old moon wanes.
白天很快就会变成黑夜
Four days will quickly steep themlves in night,
黑夜很快会在梦中悄然虚度
four nights will quickly dream away the time,
到时新月就会宛如一张银弓
and then the moon, like to a silver bow new-bent in heaven,
凌空照见你我的良宵美景
shall behold the night of our solemnities.
希波吕忒月到中秋
我以我的剑立下婚誓
I woo'd thee with my sword,
以武力夺得你的芳心
and won thy love, doing
但婚礼我要以截然不同的方式
But I will wed thee in another key,
我们的婚礼要盛大热闹  尽情欢宴
with pomp, with triumph and with revelling.
雅典法庭
雅典法庭
雅典法庭
装修施工合同雅典法庭
雅典法庭
雅典法庭
伊吉斯觐见
伊吉斯觐见
北京小吃有哪些伊吉斯觐见
伊吉斯觐见
伊吉斯觐见
伊吉斯觐见
祝福您  威名远播的忒修斯公爵
Happy be Theus, our renowned Duke!
谢谢你  善良的伊吉斯  你有何贵干
Thanks, good Egeus, What's the news with thee?
我恼怒万分  特来控诉我的孩子
Full of vexation come I, with complaint against my child,
我女儿赫米娅
my daughter Hermia.
上前一步  狄米特律斯
Stand forth, Demetrius.
殿下  我已经把女儿许嫁给他
My noble lord, this man hath my connt to marry her.
上前一步  拉山德
Stand forth, Lysander.
然而  尊敬的公爵
And, my gracious Duke,
这家伙勾惑我女儿
this man hath bewitch'd the bosom of my child.
他趁月夜跑到她窗前
He hath by moonlight at her window sung
拿腔作调唱着他的虚情假意
with feigning voice vers of feigning love.
♪明日迎来情人节♪
♪ Tomorrow is St Valentine's Day ♪
♪清晨时分♪
♪ All in the morning betime ♪
♪我就在你闺窗之下等候♪
♪ And I a maid at your window ♪
♪让我成为你的情人♪
♪ To be your valentine. ♪
他花言巧语骗取了我女儿的芳心
With cunning hast thou filch'd my daughter's heart,
让原本对我百依百顺的女儿
turn'd her obedience, which is due to me,
变得桀骜不驯  鉴于此  尊敬的公爵
to stubborn harshness. So, my gracious Duke,
我要求行使古雅典特权
I beg the ancient privilege of Athens.
她是我的女儿  就该任由我处置
As she is mine, I may dispo of her,
要么嫁给这位男士
which shall be either to this gentleman
要么处以死刑
or to her death!
你怎么说  赫米娅
What say you, Hermia?
听我一言  美丽的姑娘
怎样写好行书Be advid, fair maid,
父亲于你而言就宛如神明
to you your father should be as a god.
-狄米特律斯值得托付终身  -拉山德也是
- Demetrius is a - So is Lysander!
恳请殿下宽恕我
I do entreat your grace to pardon me.
我不知道是什么让我如此胆大妄为
I know not by what power I am made bold,
我斗胆问殿下一句
but I beech your grace that I may know
如果我拒绝嫁给狄米特律斯
the worst that may befall me in this ca
将会遭受怎样的极刑
贾母if I refu to wed Demetrius.
死刑难逃
To die the death.
悔悟吧  亲爱的赫米娅
Relent, sweet Hermia,
至于你  拉山德
and, Lysander, yield
不要再丧心病狂地挑战我
thy crazed title to my certain right.
你已经得到她父亲的爱  狄米特律斯
You have her father's love, Demetrius,
让我拥有赫米娅的爱  你去娶她父亲吧
let me have Hermia's. Do you marry him!
对你而言  美丽的赫米娅
For you, fair Hermia, look you arm yourlf
火山的英文
要顺从你父亲的意愿
to fit your fancies to your father's will,
否则将依雅典之律处置你
or el the law of Athens yields you up
判你死刑
to death!
在我所读过的书中
Ay me! For aught that I could ever read,
真爱之路从来都是崎岖不平的
the cour of true love never did run smooth.
听我说  赫米娅
Hear me, Hermia!
我有个姑姑是一位富孀
I have a widow aunt, a dowager,
她很有钱却膝下无子
of great revenue, and she hath no child.
约34公里
从雅典到她家约7里格路程
From Athens is her hou remote ven leagues;
而且她把我当亲生独子一样对待
and she respects me as her only son.
温柔的赫米娅  我们可以在那里结婚
There, gentle Hermia, may I marry thee;
在那里就算雅典法律的利爪也奈何不了我们
and to that place the sharp Athenian law cannot pursue us.
如果你爱我
If thou lovest me,
那明天晚上你就溜出你父亲的大宅
then steal forth thy father's hou later tonight,
约10公里
到郊外2里格处的森林
and in the wood, two leagues without the town,
我就在那里等你
there will I stay for thee.
我的好拉山德
My good Lysander,
交换朋友
午夜时分  我一定与你在那里相会
come midnight truly will I meet with thee.
不要爽约  亲爱的  是海丽娜来了
Keep promi, love. Oh, look, here comes Helena.
上帝保佑美丽的海丽娜  你要去哪
God speed, fair Helena! Whither away?
夸我美丽
Call you me fair?
还是把「美丽」收回去吧
That "fair" again unsay.
狄米特律斯爱你的美丽  幸福的美人
Demetrius loves your fair. O happy fair!
疾病会传染
Sickness is catching.
如果美丽也能传染
O, were favour so,
美丽的赫米娅  我愿意染上你的美丽
yours would I catch, fair Hermia, ere I go.
我要用耳朵捕获你的声音  目光追随你的明眸
My ear should catch your voice, my eye your eye,
说话谈吐像你一样甜美动听
my tongue should catch your tongue's sweet melody.
求你教我如何暗送秋波
O, teach me how you look, and with what art
还有施展什么魔力网获狄米特律斯的心
you sway the motion of Demetrius' heart.
我都横眉冷对了  他还是爱我
I frown upon him, yet he loves me still.
要是我的笑容能和你的横眉冷对一样就好了
O that your frowns would teach my smiles such skill!
我越讨厌他  他越是追着我不放
The more I hate, the more he follows me.

本文发布于:2023-07-14 01:28:25,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1080586.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:雅典   美丽   女儿   父亲   法庭   死刑   孩子
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图